10 Best Nike Tank Tops Reviewed
As you’d expect with Nike, they make the whole range of running equipment and apparel. For many runners, Nike is the go-to brand. If you’re keen to pick up a tank top or two, Nike have a great range of stuff for both men and women. In this list, we consider the best Nike tank tops. Read on and take your pick!
Nike Pro Cool Sleeveless
The fabric is a mesh design which provides good breathability, and the fabric feels very good against the skin. The back section of the shirt is crafted in a way to guide air in and out of the material, which should stop you from getting to sweaty, even on the hottest of runs.
This is of great quality – it looks good, feels good and performs well. The durability is also very good, so it should last you a while without wearing away or losing shape.
This is somewhat pricey for a tank top, but given the comfort and quality, it’s definitely worth the investment if you’re prepared to spend the money.
- Great Dri-Fit technology
- Very good breathable mesh design
- Good comfort, and feels great against the skin
- Excellent durability
- It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it.
Nike Futura Tank Top
It has a nice fit and a nice feel. It doesn’t wick sweat or have mesh in the same way as some others on this list, but the good material will keep you feeling cool.
Few have reported the sizing can be a little off, but other than that, this is of good quality and has a nice aesthetic.
A little cheaper than some others on this list given its lack of high-tech touches, but it’s still not a cheap option.
- Good aesthetic design
- Nice choice if you want something basic that looks good
- The crew neck is good
- Very comfortable with a cozy fit
- Doesn’t have the technology of some on this list
- The sizing can occasionally be a little off
Nike Dry Miler
If you want something cool and comfortable, you really don’t have to look much further than this. The dry fabric is very good at what it does, and the back of the top has mesh along with a redesigned racerback for added ventilation and good freedom. The material is really soft and comfortable and it feels good against the skin. The fit is freeing without being too unsupportive or low.
This one should last you a while. The durability and quality are both very good.
This is a little pricey, but it’s absolutely worth the investment if you’re not shopping on a tight budget.
- Excellent ventilation and coolness
- Designed for freedom
- Good Dri-Fit technology
- The material feels very good against the skin.
- Very comfortable
- A little pricey for some
Nike Pro Hypercool Tank Top
This has a number of features to create good comfort. The material wicks away sweat to keep you cool, the breathable mesh keeps you powering through the hottest conditions and the fit sticks close to the body for a freeing and natural range of movement. The top also features flat seams to reduce chafing. The neck hangs a little too low for some but it’s otherwise a great fit.
The technology is really high quality and there are no durability issues. It’s well tailored and the quality is reflected in the fit and feel.
About an average price for this list, which is good considering the great technology.
- Excellent ventilation and coolness
- Wicks away sweat very effectively
- The fit helps with movement and freedom
- Flat seams to reduce chafing
- The neck hangs a little low for some.
Nike Dri-Fit Miler
The material is comfortable and soft and has a silky feeling against the skin. It wicks moisture very well for all but the sweatiest of runners, and the fit looks and feels good, aiding mobility.
A couple of users have found some durability issues with this one, but they seem to be in the minority. The quality is otherwise very good.
This is a little lower than average for this list, so it’s a good choice if you want to save a buck or two.
- Lovely silky feeling against the skin
- Slightly low price point
- It’s good at reducing chafing.
- Some nice aesthetic design options
- The Dri-Fit wicking isn’t quite as good as some others on this list.
- Durability isn’t the best.
Nike Ace Logo Tank Top
It’s soft, light, freeing and breathable. And although it doesn’t have some of the features others on this list have, it works well for many runners. Overall, the tank top has a nice fit.
This is of great quality and there seem to be no issues at all with durability. The design looks good, and the ribbed finish around the neck and shoulders gives a really quality aesthetic.
It’s another average offering for this list.
- If you prioritize a bold and aesthetic design, this is a good choice.
- The material is really soft and comfortable.
- Breathable and freeing
- Hangs nicely on the body
- Doesn’t have the technology of some others on this list
Nike Women’s Dri-Fit Cool Breeze Strappy Running Top
The fit drapes off the body, which is good for comfort and coolness, while the Dri-Fit technology is very good at wicking sweat away from the body. The shape of the whole top is nice for comfort and mobility. The underarms hang a little lower than some might like, but the fit is otherwise very good.
There seem to be no durability issues with this one, and the quality is very good. The material is a little more see-through than some may like, but this only seems to be a sporadic complaint.
This is a little more expensive than most others on this list.
- Comfortable fit
- Dri-Fit technology keeps you cool.
- Good shape for freedom
- Reflective details
- A little pricier than some others
- Some complained that the top was see-thu.
- The underarms hang slightly lower than some might like.
Nike Men’s Dri-Fit Contour Singlet
It isn’t too baggy or too tight, so it gives enough freedom of movement without being a distraction. The fit is a little longer than some might like, but only marginally so. It feels good, performs well, and will keep you cool.
There seem to be no issues with either quality or durability here, so, as expected, you’re in good hands!
This is another average entry for this list – not the cheapest on the market, but reasonable for a Nike product.
- Nice fit without too much bagginess or too much tightness
- Wicks sweat well
- Good basic aesthetic
- Feels good against the skin
- Runs a little longer than some might like
Nike Women’s Dri-Fit Contour Tank Top
It feels very good, and the moisture management, like most on this list, works very well. If you like the feeling of an exposed back with all of the coolness and freedom that comes with it, this is a good option. The garment stays lightweight and has an ergonomic design to allow for a good range of motion without being too loose.
A small number of users report that the tank top gets baggy over time. The quality is otherwise very good.
This one is a little pricey.
- Great racerback design for coolness and freedom
- Ergonomic design helps your body to move freely and naturally
- Good ventilation and moisture-management
- Reflective details
- Some good bold color choices
- Not the best durability
- A little on the expensive side
Nike Women's Elastika Training Tank
It's loose fit is great for a hot workout. It’s comfortable against the skin. The minimal strapping at the neck of the top keeps you cool. This doesn’t have the technology like some other offerings on the list, but the fit and shape go very far in keeping you comfortable.
There seem to be no durability issues, and the quality is good, although it doesn’t have the high-tech touches which you can find elsewhere.
It’s a little cheaper than some others here, so if you want something basic and affordable from a good brand, this is a good choice.
- Minimalistic design to keep cool
- Hangs nicely off the body and feels good
- Neon colors are attractive.
- The fit is good.
- Decent price point
- Doesn’t come with the technology of some others on this list, so might not suit the most intense of workouts
From this list, you’ll find plenty to suit you with lots of great options. You’re in safe hands with Nike, so tank up and run!