Best Blenders for People with an Active Lifestyle
As runners, diet and nutrition are both important aspects to an active lifestyle. Here are our picks for the best blenders to help you out.
Being someone who has and maintains an active lifestyle, you’re all too well aware of the amount of work that is involved with ensuring that the life you’re leading is as healthy and efficient as possible. Deciding to take on that of an active lifestyle can be one of the best moves that you’ll ever make in your life, but it also comes with a fair share of duties and responsibilities that you need to keep in mind.
10. Ninja Professional Blender (BL660)
- Total Crushing Technology is able to break down whole vegetables, fruit and ice in seconds
- The 72oz container allows more versatility
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
- A little challenging to clean
9. Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender
- Smart Settings Technology allows you to get the perfect blend with a simple touch of a button
- 6-point design allows you to completely pulverize your ingredients without fail
- 7 speeds to choose from
- Very easy to clean
- Builds up a lot of pressure when run on high
8. Magic Bullet NutriBullet
- Comes in a variety of different colors (Grey, Blue, Orange, and Red)
- The high-torque power base and the blender’s 600-watt motor allow the NutriBullet to completely chop up any kind of fruit or vegetable without breaking a sweat
- 1-year limited warranty
- Some more expensive models may last a bit longer
7. Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Multi-Function Blender
- Total power of 700-watts to deal with even the largest amounts of ingredients that you throw at it.
- 12 different settings for blending to ensure that you get the best blend possible for your particular smoothie or drink.
- A dishwasher safe glass container that measures in at 40oz.
- Included 3-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- Blending frozen food seems to be a challenge
6. Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
- Quad-blade cutting system allows for both ice crushing and uniform cutting when used.
- The 48oz pitcher features a spout for easy pouring and a bottom surface that won’t slip.
- Thanks to the 2-cup processor, you’ll be able to dice, blend, chop, puree, and mince virtually anything.
- Can be a little difficult to clean
5. Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender
- Hemisphere bowl and blades take what’s on top and draw it down to its wide, sweeping blades
- Ability to adjust your blending speed with 5 different settings
- Buttons are backlit to provide easy readability in low light
- When working with frozen fruits, the BBL605XL seems to require a bit of extra persistence and time.
4. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
- Along with smoothies, the BL770 can also process food, juice fruits, and make dough.
- Blender container measures in at 72 total ounces.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- May not be ideal for seeds or similar food
3. Vitamix Professional Series 750
- Stainless steel blades.
- 64oz container.
- Five different settings depending on the kind of blending you’re doing.
- The design is a bit plain
2. Oster Pro 1200
- 7 speed settings.
- Dual Direction Blade Technology allows for extra power when chopping and grinding.
- 1200-watts for power and 900-watts for crushing ice.
- All metal drive system for some of the best durability possible.
- Louder than many others
1. Hamilton Beach 51131
- Blades made out of stainless steel.
- Compact design makes it easy to store when not being used.
- Super easy to clean.
- Great with ice cubes and fruits.
- Creates a lot of noise when being used.
Among all of these responsibilities, one of the most important ones to keep in mind is the quality of food that you’re putting in your body. Although it can sometimes be incredibly tempting to reach for a bag of chips or a candy bar, keeping a close eye on the quality of foods that you’re consuming is incredibly important. However, finding foods that are tasty and proficient in the nutrients that you need can sometimes prove to be a bit of a challenge. While this can easily turn into a problem, one of the best types of foods you can consume is that of a smoothie.
After hours of research, we’ve come up with a list of the top 10 blenders on the market that have been rated to be the best out there for folks with an active lifestyle. The blenders on this list are incredibly powerful, efficient, and cost-effective to help you better maintain the active lifestyle that you may or may not already have.