10 Best Nike Running Shirts Rated
Since 1964, Nike has been delivering promising quality sports footwear, equipment, accessories and sports apparel. Let’s line the Best Nike Running Shirts up on the joint basis of overall customers’ reviews and statistical parameters.
When doing any type of workout, especially running, you will need a good shirt that is both sweat wicking, and comfortable. Here you go, compliments of Nike.
Here is your all-embracing list of running shirts with their varied specifications.
10 Best Nike Running Shirts
1. Nike Dri-Fit Element 1/2 Zip
The zip of this running shirt is ½, meaning that it comes down up to the chest. Yes, correct, the quality of the fabric material which will be in contact with your skin during sweating is an important factor in regards to overall comfort. For this shirt, it’s the fine, soft Suede Dri-FIT® fabric which is quite comfortable.
Underarms are one area of the body that tend to overheat while running thus causing sweating, and that is why the Gussets are attached at the underarm area to keep up the excellent ventilation, and to maintain the ideal optimal temperature.
The shirt does not lie within the super inexpensive range. If you want to fill your closet with everything of the highest quality, it’s worth investing in.
- This running shirt is featured with 360-degree reflectivity.
- Excellently maintains the inside temperature in both extremist weather
- Comes With Soft Sueded Dri-FIT® fabric which is quite comfortable
- Gussets are attached at the underarm area for ventilation
- 1/2 zip to your chest for easy pull on/off
- The full sleeve will cause discomfort in hotter temperature.
2. Nike Hypercool Sleeveless
Comfort at its best - the fabric comes with the perfect proportion of 92% Dri-FIT polyester and 8% spandex. The wide armholes and ergonomic seams are features that provide a super comfortable and cosy feeling, without being too tight or constricting. Next let's look at the ‘mesh panels’. They are included at the back of the shirt and greatly improve breathability. That's great. A breathable shirt is not to be overlooked.
The cautiously stitched flat seams perfectly match with the natural curves and bends with the body, while the Dri-FIT fabric helps you in staying dry, ventilated, and sweat free while running or working out.
This running shirt, with the extraordinarily high rating from the customers, comes with a super affordable price range. Go and grab it if you're looking for effectiveness. In terms of quality and value, you get what you pay for!
- Dri-FIT polyester and spandex makes it very comfortable
- Wide armholes and ergonomic seams
- Highly Breathable
- Great for both running and High-Intensity Interval Training
- Absorbs the sweat and bacteria instantly
- The sleeveless thing might not be your first preference of winter days
3. Nike Relay Midweight LS
It may be just an opinion, but one of the most important aspects of comfort is when your clothes can adjust to your bodies structure. Do you want a shirt that is stiff, and rough against your skin? Definitely not. The adjustable cord in the high neck is an absolutely awesome feature to keep you safe from the cold winds of the winter season and particles that may become airborne.
The added ‘Flat-seam construction’ is on one hand extremely sober and sophisticated looking, and on the other hand plays a significant role in the level of softness and comfort of the fabric. Next, the ‘Dri-FIT' technology which is well known for its moisture wicking and hygienic property, has been used in this shirt.
This running shirt from Nike is quite reasonable in price, a good value for it's quality. If you are looking for a standard, moderately priced running shirt from an authentic brand, just go for it. No need to wonder if you will get quality. From Nike, you always will.
- Adjustable cord assists in more secure fit
- Warm, but lightweight
- Flat-seam construction
- Dri-FIT technology keeps sweat away
- Some variations among the color options would be great
4. Nike Dry Contour
You are not likely to find someone who has not found this 100% Polyester running top much more comfortable, and softer than expected. This shirt is knitted from loose to tight for a "zoned" breathability.
The dry fabric that has been used as the base material is infused with Dri-FIT technology which helps the wearer to stay dry, ventilated, and sweat-free. One more feature for your comfort is its mesh in the back area that opens up for superior, optimal ventilation.
This model belongs in the more "expensive" category if Nike's available shirts, but with plenty of color options and unique features it is not at all overpriced.
- Made with extremely comfortable and lightweight material
- Fits excellently well
- For the desired flattering fit, the help of Scoop-neck design has been taken.
- Available in 18 vibrant color options
- Highly Breathable
- The size is little narrower than the chart.
5. Nike Pro Cool
The base material ‘polyester-blend’ has been consistently praised by users since Nike launched this model. It's multiple fabric layers are stitched finely at the seams so that no discomfort is caused to the wearer’s skin. The ‘Ergonomic seam design’ is stitched in a way that matches with the natural curves of your body so that, you don’t feel any harshness from the fabric.
The ‘polyester blend’ base material again is designed with Dri-FIT fabric which is well-known fabric component that wicks away the sweat and any bacterial attack due to sweating. For elevated breathability and ventilation, ‘mesh panels’ are added to the back side of the shirt.
The cost is efficient, and worth noting. No won't be breaking the bank with this shirt.
- Available in a dozen of colour options
- Wicks are very quickly and efficiently
- Perfect blending of Dri-FIT 92% polyester and 8% spandex is both, extremely
- lightweight and comforting
- Do not shrink at all even after repetitive washing
- Ergonomic seam design for Comfortable fit
- Mesh Panels for Breathability
- The size is little larger than expected
6. Nike Printed Miler Long-sleeve
First, let's make sure you are aware of the quality of the fabric; it’s the soft and fine Dri-FIT fabric that Nike is widely praised praise. This is a well-known fabric for its amazing ventilating and temperature conditioning qualities. Even while changing motion or with any drag and pull, the cushioning element in the flat seams provides comfort.
The fine Dri-FIT fabric absorbs any sweat and moisture with utter efficiency. The reflective texture can play as a practical helping hand in extreme low light conditions.
The price is quite reasonable, though not super pocket-friendly.
- Being made of 100% polyester, these running shirts are out-of-the-world soft
- At the upper back portion, the presence of the Reflective loop helps to keep the cords out of the way.
- Available in three most demanded colors
- Flat seams provide comfort
- Highly Breathable
- The sparkly appearance may not be the first choice for the people of elder age group.
7. Nike Dri-Fit Miler UV Short Sleeve
First, the ‘Comfort Flat seams’ give you a completely irritation free running experience for hours, restraining the shirt from sticking to your body. This shirt, made from imported 100% Polyester, is designed with reflective material and Swoosh design trademark at the left chest.
A unique addition in this shirt , the ‘Protected UV Dri-FIT fabric’ helps in both of the ways listed. It protects the skin from the harmful rays of sun along with keeping the body and especially underarm area ventilated, dry and hygienic.
As a shirt that is expected to not need replacement for years, this is quite reasonably priced.
- ‘Cord management solution’ added for managing your musical cords without any mess.
- Lasts a very long time
Protects against the harmful rays of the sun
Comfort Flat seams helps you stay irritation-free
Dri-FIT fabric keeps sweat away
- The short sleeve is not so perfect for chilly winter days
8. Nike Dri-Fit Wool Half-Zip Long Sleeve
This Half-Zip Long Sleeve shirt from Nike is made of polyester and wool at the ratio of 57:43. This gives you a feeling of smoothness with moderately cozy warmth. The panel proportion is 80% polyester and 20% spandex. The half-zip closure at the front part brings out the most dashing of you even through your workout hours.
For the moisture wicking, the Dri-FIT fabric has been chosen. It keeps your body sustaining dry and ventilated by soaking all the sweat and bacteria produced during running or any physical activity.
This shirt is a bit more on the expensive side of the spectrum. It has unique features and elevated comfort. If you are one that favors quality and effectiveness, you can't really put a price on that.
- Lightweight mesh lining has been added to this shirt to increase the breathability and comfort level
- Side panels are the next feature that has been wisely added for enhanced range of motion
- This shirt, though excessively lightweight, provides desired warmth
- The fit is little narrower if we follow the size chart
9. Nike Legend 2.0
This running shirt is the best match for your pre-winter and autumn days. It is a bit warmer than regular cotton shirts and much more thin than sweatshirts. The ‘Short-sleeved silhouette’ has been added that will keep your easy and free movements from being barred.
One of the most important aspects of a running shirt is its level of efficiency in absorbing sweat, odor, and bacteria. With the included Dri-FIT technology, this masterpiece of Nike will make you wonder, “Why haven’t I brought it earlier?”
You may call the Nike Legend 2.0 a neutral shirt because of its presence, neither in the super expensive, nor in the super cheap category. This is a perfect, moderately priced running shirt.
- As per the users, this running shirt is beyond expectation soft and comfy.
- Ultra smooth, thin and lightweight
- As many as 21 color options available
- Dries the sweat and odour instantly
- The risk of recompense if something is pinned or stitched through.
- Some users found it too long
10. Nike Dri-FIT Challenger Short Sleeve
The base material of the fabric is 100% recycled Dri-FIT® polyester which is the base of the unmatched comfort you are going to experience with this running shirt. The shirt is carefully knitted in a way that conforms to the body structure as much as possible. A very common problem we face while changing direction wearing a running shirt is the hindrance and pulling off the full sleeves. But, with ‘set-in sleeves’ technology weathers away the smallest possibility of discomfort.
This sleek running shirt is made with Dri-FIT fabric which instantly sucks the sweat, odour, and bacteria produced during intense workouts and runs.
For quality the price tag definitely makes this shirt a must buy. If you love Nike's quality, but don't like to fork up the usual price of their top of the line clothing, then you have a shirt here for you. You get all the good features in an effective shirt that wont break the bank.
- Very cute and chic appearance
- Comfort and feather-weight at the same bucket
- Dri-FIT fabric keeps sweat away
- Little smaller if we follow the size chart.