10 Best Sport Shoe Bags Compared
Keep your shoe secure and away from the rest of you running gear when they’re dirty. Here is our list of the best sport shoe bags around.
If you’re an avid runner, jogger, or walker, basketball player, or really anything else that involves physical activity, then you’re very well aware as to just how important your sport shoes are. The shoes you were when taking part in these activities are critical not just to your overall performance, but to your health and well-being as well. Being properly equipped with the right shoes is one of the most important things to ensure with any sport out there, and similarly, you also need a place to store those shoes when you aren’t using them. And here is where the best sport shoe bags come in handy.
In order to help you make the best decision when it comes to picking up a sport shoe bag for your very own, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best ones out there.So, let’s go ahead and get right into it.
10 Best Sport Shoe Bags
BESTEK Sport Gym Duffle
With dimensions coming in at 18 x 9.5 x 11-icnhes, there’s a nice combination of compactness and enough space to store all of your things. Along with various zipper areas, there’s a special section designated for storing just your shoes in a safe compartment.
The BESTEK Sport Gym Duffle Bag has a similar price to what we’ve seen with its competitors, but is ever so slightly more affordable that gives it a bit of an edge.
- PVC coating for added durability and resistance to the elements.
- Sturdy shoulder strap and handle.
- Included 18-month warranty with easily accessible customer support.
- Only one color selection.
- Some customers have reported that the handle can be flimsy at times.
Golden Pacific Duffle
Actual measurement comes in at 20 x 11.5 x 11-inches. There are tons of various zippers and compartments, and even includes sections specifically for holding water bottles and (of course) shoes.
The Golden Pacific Duffle Bag is the most expensive item on our list, but it also provides for the most storage space.
- More than enough storage space for all of your belongings.
- Shoulder strap that can be removed and adjusted.
- Constructed out of 600D polyester for increased durability.
- One single color available (Black).
- Steeper price could prove to be a turnoff for some.
Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Shoe Sac
Measures in at 9-inches high and 16-inches wide. One main compartment for storing your shoes.
Once again, Eagle Creek has created a quality product that still remains to be surprisingly affordable and easy on the old wallet.
- Secure zipper closure.
- Quick-grab handle for easy gripping.
- Fights against possible stains.
- Some owners of the Specter Shoe Sac have reported that it’s not ideal for larger shoe sizes.
- No more than one pair of shoes will fit in here at once.
Adidas Stadium Team Shoe Bag
With a sizer of 13.5 x 6.5 x 6-inches, the Stadium Team Shoe Bag is certainly on the smaller side compared to the past couple bags we’ve looked at. However, that’s because this is solely for housing shoes and nothing more.
Despite carrying the iconic Adidas name, the Stadium Team Shoe Bag comes in at a price that’s considerably more affordable than some of the other bags on our list.
- 100% polyester construction for added durability.
- Laser-cut freshPAK ventilated compartment for shoes keeps the area nice and breathable.
- Handle is made out of a webbing loop for increased overall grip.
- You can get any color you want as long as it’s black.
Coreal 80L Foldable Travel Duffle
The bag measures in at 11 x 15 x 27-inches and is able to carry a total capacity of 80-litres. The bag is quite lightweight, and it features a wide variety of different compartments and such to store all of your items in.
The cost of the Coreal 80L Foldable Travel Duffle Bag costs a bit more than the previous Coreal bag we just looked at prior to this, but the added cost comes as a result of the beefier build that is featured here.
- 214D nylon and honeycomb ripstop fabric allows the Coreal 80L to be extremely durable.
- Ability to be checked as carryon luggage at the airport.
- Removable shoulder strap for a nice touch of convenience when you don’t necessarily need it.
- Vibrant color selections.
- The larger size could prove to be a turnoff for those who simply want a small and lightweight solution for safely storing their shoes.
The size of the Coreal Duffle Bag measures in at 21 x 11 x 12-inches with an overall total weight of just 1.5-pounds. The look and form factor of this duffle bag is actually quite classic and common. We’ve got a main body for housing your largest items, a pocket on the front for each side, a lined pocket along the inside, and a special section on the side that’s designated to housing just your shoes and nothing more.
Because it’s a full-sized duffle bag, you’re going to be paying a bit more for the Coreal Duffle Bag. However, the added room and function that it includes makes it worth the higher cost.
- If you like being able to choose from a wide variety of colors, the Coreal Duffle Bag is for you. There are 7 total colors available, with some of the most notable ones being Blue, Cyan, Red, and Purple.
- Included shoulder strap is removable, adjustable, and even features a should pad that’s padded with anti-slip technology.
- Handles along the top of the bag are extra durable.
- Material used on the outside might be a bit too thin for some people’s liking.
WEWEON Sports Duffle
The Sports Duffle Bag by WEWEON comes in with a measurement of 23 x 12 x 12-inches. This keeps the bag relatively compact, but also big enough to store all of your critical workout items. There are 2 exterior zipper pockets, a small mesh interior lining for odds and ends, and a section that’s ventilated and made specifically for storing your shoes.
The cost of the Sports Duffle Bag by WEWEON is certainly a bit pricier than the other bags on our list so far, but we’re also dealing with a full-on duffle bag with a special shoe compartment, as compared to a bag that’s made just for storing shoes. While the price may be higher, the functionality you’re able to get out of this is also dramatically increased from the other items on our list so far.
- Extremely durable and water resistant thanks to the nylon and Ripstop Technology construction.
- Shoulder strap is adjustable and detachable for added convenience.
- Three total color options (Green, Black, and Grey).
- Ability to store a large amount of different items.
- Some people have reported that a plastic bit that holds the shoulder strap in place easily breaks off, but this appears to be a quality control issue that’s only affected a minority of customers.
BAGSMART Portable Travel Shoe Bag
This bag measures in at 32 x 23 x 14cm. The bag is rated to hold women’s flats or flip-flops up to a size of 6.5, or a pair of men’s athletic shoes up to a size of 12.
BAGSMART keeps with the trend of the other bags on our best sport shoe bags list so far by offering a quality product at an extremely affordable price.
- Decent color selection (Black, Blue, Grey, and Red).
- Allows you to carry your dirty, sweaty shoes without soiling or ruining other items you might have in it as well.
- Constructed out of ripstop and polyester fabric.
- Zipper system provides for a smooth and secure shut.
- Some owners have reported that, despite the claims from BAGSMART, this bag can only hold up to a size 11 men’s athletic shoe.
Eagle Creek Pack-It Shoe Sac
The Eagle Creek Pack-It Shoe Sac comes in at 9-inchs high and 16-inches wide. There’s only one main compartment on this bag, so you don’t have various sections to organize your items in. However, the main compartment is able to hold a 13 shoe size with no trouble at all.
Eagle Creek keeps their Pack-It Shoe Sac competitively priced for the masses.
- LinkSeal Mesh for increased durability.
- Lining made out of a fabric material.
- Handle at the top provides for an easy and sturdy grip.
- Easy and safe to wash.
- Not many color choices when compared to competitors.
- Lack of compartments to organize various items.
MIER Barrel Travel Sports
Although the MIER Barrel Travel Sports Bag is definitely on the small side, it can still hold a fair amount of items. There’s 1 zipper pocket on the front, 1 main compartment that’s accessible from the top, a mesh pocket for odds and ends, and a special section that’s specifically for storing your shoes.
MIER has made the Barrel Travel Sports Bag incredibly affordable for most everyone out there, and that’s definitely something that’s always great to see.
- Included shoulder strap is not only adjustable, but can also be completely removed when you don’t need it.
- The carry handles feature extra padding for increased comfort.
- While its primary focus is certainly on housing your gym shoes, this could also make for a great addition of carry-on luggage when traveling.
- Although the bag is intended to be on the small side, it’s proven to be a bit too small for some owners out there. While this bag isn’t trying to be something that can carry the kitchen sink, some folks have stated that it compromises on size a bit too much.
For a lot of people out there, they’ll just carry these shoes with them in a tradition bag with all of their other belongings, and while this might seem like the most convenient way to go about things, ensuring that your footwear is properly stored will go a long way in ensuring that they stay in the best possible shape for as long as possible. Just how can you make sure they’re staying protected and safe when you’re not using them though?
The best way to ensure this is by buying a sport shoe bag. Sport shoe bags are a particular type of gym bag that typically come equipped with some sort of special compartment for you to place or store your shoes. They’re relatively inexpensive products, but they can go a long way in protecting your shoes when they’re not in use.