Altra Lone Peak 2.5
Trail shoes are great to have if you’re the type of person who likes to go out and seek adventure in the wild. With the Lone Peak 2.5, Altra delivers a high-quality shoe that can take on even the toughest of terrains. Altra is becoming more and more known for releasing shoes that provide a natural gait experience, and the Lone Peak 2.5 doesn’t disappoint. By constructing this shoe with durable, high-quality material, Altra is assuring trail runners that they can go on long distance runs without being concerned about how long their shoes will last.
- Excellent traction
- Lighter than previous models
- Design encourages natural foot motion
- Very durable against rugged terrains
- Runs small
- The insole is thinner than average
- I like that these are lighter than hiking boots. These are good and breathable so I suggest wearing thick socks if you are in a colder climate. I am really, really, happy that they do not bother my bunions. I am super pleased with these shoes.
- These have a very moderate amount of cushioning and they are more narrow in the heel. They are not bulky at all and they have super traction. I love these shoes on my feet.
- I am able to move my toes around in thee shoes. All these years I had numbness and tingling, I had no idea it was a toe issue. These have a great mesh material that breathes great. These are better for warmer weather runs. I am really happy with these shoes.
- These are my go to for all my walking and hiking. THey are really quick to dry and have lots of breathability. They are very light and fit comfortably. These shoes were very durable except for the logo, I came off on both shoes.
- I love the wide toe box and how comfortable these are. The zero drop has been a challenge for me but I feel my ankles getting stronger. I had an achilles injury and these are stretching that out. My foot doctor is the one who recommended this style shoe and they even said that this may happen, that it is actually helping and will eventually work itself out. These run very true to size so no need for remessuring. They do seem a little lacking on wet terrain.
- I have tendonitis in both my achilles, double ouch. I have had to sit back and dream of hiking for a while. That is until I found these shoes. These have saved my hiking life. They are so comfortable and keep the pain at bay. They stretch my heels just enough to keep the achilles happy. The front toe box allows my toes to spread and ground the rest of my foot. Just magical, these shoes.
- They look really goofy on but that is overshadowed by the comfort. These shoes have a great balance of cushioning and stability. They are snug in my heal and have a great space for my toes to wiggle around. I am able to feel the trail comfortably. These are currently my favorite shoe out there and I highly recommend them.
- I was able t try these on before purchasing online and I love them, I love the zero drop on thee and they are wide in the toes. I wear these all day for all my activities and they never give me fatigue. It is great.
- These shoes laster over 500 miles for me. I cannot express how comfortable these are and durable. I am so in love.
- These are over the top in comfort The zero drop has cured my tendonitis and they are so lightweight. They have a great grip for off road as well.
- These shoes have virtually taken away all my pain. I wear orthotics and I still have great toe space. After surgery on my feet, I thought I would never run again. Now, thanks to these, I can run and it is pain free.
- These shoes feel like slippers to me and they have great toe spread space. I have bunion and these give ample support without adding pressure to it. I won’t ever buy another shoe other than these.
- I was able to do a 10 k right out of the box with these. The had great room in the toe box and were great for the hills that we had to trek. These were like clouds with every step. I am blown away by the comfort these shoes offer.
- I have real square flat feet and these do the job, giving me plenty of toe room. I was able to run them right out of the packaging without an issue. They were light and I didn't feel the ground on the trails. Great shoe. I will be buying again.
- I have weird flat, boxy shot feet and these were made for that , yay! I would not suggest these for narrow feet at all. They are awesomely comfortable and I couldn't really ask for a better fit.
- Perfect fit and super comfortable for my foot. I will and have continued to buy Altras. Their soles are like no other shoe and offer all the support I need all day without pain.
- I was really surprised when I took these on the trail I really love these shoes, however they were way to swimmy and flexed too much for my trail walking. I have stuck to these as my pavement shoes and they are great.
- These are my favorite hiking shoes ever. I have major feet issues and need a shoe that I can use and wake up after a hike and not have pain; these are it. I am really hoping they never change the design because they have a lifetime customer here.
- These have a really wide toe box and they look a little silly. However, that is exactly what I need. These breath and give me unfound comfort, unlike any other shoe before. I wish the colors were a little different though.
- I have high arches and didn't know what I was gonna get with these. They fit great though. THey have ample support and do not cause any pain or rubbing. They also have great airflow. I am going to have to get a second pair.
- These are your shoes if you have problems like I do. I am a foot problem factory. I would suggest not buying these once but get a few in case they phase out. I mean they toe box is great the cushioning is a dream, I thoroughly love these shoes.
- These have a great upper form and they are great for my wide feet, the toe box is great. They took some getting used to because the support is way different than I was used to. However, these cannot be beat once you’ve broken them in.
- These shoes are amazingly comfort and offer wonderful support. They are a mid-line trail shoe that I have found, can take a beating. They are the most comfortable I have ever bought.
- These have the best cushion and are great for any outdoor activity. I have never had an issue on any terrain and they have never caused me any pain, which I normally get with shoes.
- These shoes are for distance and trails and everything else you can put them in. My feet have toe room and are secure , not a lot of residual movement in the shoe when hiking or running. I am able to hit pavement and they absorb the impact great. These are durable and have an amazing grip on the hill climbs. These are the best trail shoes I have ever owned.
- These shoes were not what I was expecting moving from a zero drop type shoe. These hit the ground and it feels like your foot is going to go right to the ground with them. They are really harsh on my feet so I returned them
- These shoes came in much larger than I was thinking. My old Altras fit to size. Everything else is great: cushioning, stability, arches, etc. They just screwed up on the sizing on these and that to me is a deal breaker.
- These were not like other zero drop shoes. They felt way off. These set at an angle so my foot ws pointing up, awkward. I wanted these t work but unfortunately, they were way too awkward and really pulled on my achilles.
- After wearing these ab bit and breaking them in, my feet started swimming around in these They had very minimal support and made me feel like I had clown shoes on. I think my socks work better than these do.
- I didn't like that the size was so off. I usually buy this brand and just assumed that these would be the same. Nope. I had to go to a store to check the sizes. It is definitely just this model. I found that strange and annoying.
• Quick drying upper material
• Durable lugs increase the shoe’s lifespan
• Trail Rudder Technology
• Heel Claw Upper