Altra might not be the most broadly known shoe company, but it’s clear with the simply-titled One that they’re planning on becoming a fixture in the industry, and fast. It all starts at the top with the Altra One, with its Quick Dry Air Mesh that provides a breathable element to the shoe, allowing your feet to stay cool and dry while simultaneously keeping out the elements. Its outsole is made out of blown rubber, which allows it to provide a high degree of durability and traction for your run. It comes in several stylish color options, so you won’t just be stuck with a couple of generic options. The shoe is quite affordable, and it’s got a responsive midsole that gives you plenty of cushioning and flexibility.
- Breathable Quick Dry Air Mesh
- Improved durability
- Blown rubber for better traction
- Plenty of color options
- Midsole is cushioned and flexible
- Less cushioning and arch support than predecessors
- Toe box is tight
- Narrow heel area
- I am so happy with these shoes. They have great wide toe boxes. I am able to wear these all day at the hospital with no pain. This is the first shoe that I have found that helps me all over. I say it is because the zero drop. .
- This model runs a bit large and they are a bit over spongy. I love the room in the toes and they are so good with the zero drop. I am so pain free no matter what I am doing in these r how long I wear them. I love these shoes.
- These are the best Altras, hands down. Thy are so much lighter and way flexible. They are so good with the epic toe splay and the extra cushioning is heaven. These have a neutral arch and are great for all things neutral runner. I also ordered a half size up, perfect.
- I am a Torin fan and these are way better. The sole is much more flexible. The front does pres in a bit too much and they do not feel like other zero drop shoes because of this. They will work though.
- UGLY! BUT, great shoe. They are a great pure minimalist shoe. They work great on longer runs and have a great toe box, nice and roomy. They support my arches well and have prevented my heel spurs from activating!
- Large toe box and super light, these are so good. They are very similar to the Invo-8 that I loved. They are flat too and keep water out really well. The Invos suked up water. Super happy over all with these shoes.
- Super bouncy and wide toed shoe. Sole is thin and the zero drop is great. They do not have a great arch support but I bought these for that. I do not need it. I hate when shoes press too much on my arches.
- These are a bit less cushioned than my last pair f Altras. They feel less bulky while still offering stellar support. They also have a great shock absorption!
- Best and most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. Super flexible and wide sole They are so roomy without sliding all over the place. This style should be a standard in runners. I was happy with them right out of the box.
- These have not given me any numbness due t the super spacy toe box. They are a great zero drop design with a very lightweight build. These really have been beneficial for my running and highly recommend anyone trying these.
- A lot of toe space in these. I have had no cramps or pain while running in these. THis model in particular are super light and are very minimal without losing support.
- Light, roomy toes, and the zero drop is so good for my back. I will be keeping Atras around for as long as they make them. Best shoe on the market.
- These have a minimal amount of cushion without compromising comfort. They are so nice to walk and run in. The zero drop is dreamy and are a nice revolver for my Torins. They are ale to really keep me stable on many different terrains. They are a bit bulky but nothing major, just not built for epic speed. They are light though.
- Zero drop shoes are so magical and carry me so well through my runs. These have helped my plantars fasciitis tremendously and I cannot say enough about the comfort. I ended up buying 6 ore of these all at once so I wouldn’t have to worry about them discontinuing. They are very durable and feel like I am wearing a super comfy running slipper. They last forever as well, super durable. Best shoe Altra has ever made, or anyone for that matter.
- These run true to size and are extremely comfy. They aren't as wide in the toes as the Torins but they are wide. The sole is thicker and need a bit of breaking in. I am a big dude and these are holding up nice to my 30 miles a week.
- These have a low profile and a huge toe box, I was a bit worried. However, I a loving them. I have almost dropped a hole minute off my run. They are not fashionable but they are freaking mad comfortable. They are not sloppy at all and really light. They are a very natural feeling shoe.
- Zero drop = Perfect feeling shoe. The larger toe box was sent fo the shoe gods themselves. The sole is super soft without compromising stability. Great, Great shoe and I highly recommend them.
- I have skinny heels and wide toes, these accommodate this perfect and keep my feet nice and secure. I also have really deep high arches, which usually cause me pain but not with these shoes. I am so very happy with these and highly recommend them to runners with weird feet.
- I have been getting used to the zero drop design and these have been so forgiving. They have perfect cushioning and help with my forefoot striking pattern. These are great for long distance and are really light. I feel like I am getting ready for flight in these shoes.
- They have decent traction and they are super light. They have a great price on them too. They run a half size smaller than other Altras but great nonetheless.
- Super light and roomy but a bit shorter than expected. They are some of the most comfortable shoes ever and I highly recommend these shoes. I ended up getting a half size larger.
- I have a super long second toe, which makes getting shoes difficult. I mean it is LONG! These are very comfortable and fit great all over except that damn toe. These are te only shoes I can wear that do not bother my arthritis and bad ankles. They are are wide in the toe box, just not for the lengthy toe problem. I still rock them though.
- A half size larger was still too small. The lacing does not allow for a secure fit. They did not help with my overpronation at all and had zer arch support. The color was not black either, it was gray. Not happy with these at all.
- After a month of wear these shoes just aren't great at all. Zero arch support has caused some pain and I now have bunions forming. They also come off my heels when I run, which is so annoying.
- I ordered a half size up like the reviews were suggesting and they are so sloppy. They looked like clown hoes. The sole grabs a lot of debris and was going me pressure points on the bottom of my feet.
- The cushioning and support was lacking big time. They had really poor arch support and that is not something that I need a lot of. I really am disappointed with the cushioning mostly though. They are just a horribly designed running shoe in my opinion.
- NOPE! They caused some serious arch pain. They did nothing for my Neuroma and although the toe box was nice they had very little support. I did not like this shoe at all.
- If you are a Torin or Lone peak fan, do not get these. These are a totally different shoe and were way too wide. The lacing system is horrible and does not help of add any support, my foot was swimming.
- The sole in these is so poor and thin. THese fit way too small and yet too wide, strange feeling. They are too expensive to be so uncomfortable. And absolutely no arches.
- Too small unfortunately. This made them fit too wrong. I got a larger pair and everything was way off and not positioned right, which caused a lot of pain. The maid got these shoes. I hated them.
- Improved durability
- Durable blown rubber outsole allows for greater flexibility
- Midsole is well-cushioned and protects the foot well
- Plenty of colors and styles to choose from
- Extremely affordable