Asics GT-2000 6
The Asics GT-2000 6 is easily the lightest version in this line of stability footwear. This model shows signs of great improvements while still retaining the older models’ more popular qualities. Added cushioning and stability features are set into place, and the brand’s super responsive Flytefoam midsole is introduced as well. While reviewers have noticed how well this shoe’s outsole and midsole have performed, they can’t say the same about its upper. A large number of buyers claim that its open mesh material shows signs of damage after less than one month of use. And considering its cost of $120, it makes some buyers more than a little hesitant to pay the full price.
-Various width options
-Excellent arch support
-Very poor durability
-Does not fit true to size
- These were a replacement for my old Nimbus 14 and they are way better. The flytefoam is epic and so freaking comfortable. The shoe is light yet stable and cushioned all over. They work great for distance. The colors also look good!
- These are already better than the last model. They do not rub my ankle and cause blisters. They are so comfortable and work grate for my daily 4 mile runs. This is a great upgrade. I have owned all the models of this shoe.
- I go for 7 mile walks every morning and need orthotics ue to foot pain. These shoes are so perfect and work fantastic with my overpronating. They are stable and cushy and cradle the bottom of my foot where I had tendon surgery, no pain.
- These have a good amount of arch support for my flat feet. The support was built in for overpronation obviously. They have extra cushioning and are a bit more clunky that my Kayano but it is not a deal breaker. They fit snug but wide in the toes and I bought a size larger. They are great shoes.
- No hotspots, not awkward sizing, no bad parts at all. I love this shoe. I have a very active lifestyle and these carry me everywhere with tons of support and comfort. These are built great and the shoe doesn’t go in at the sole and rub. These saved me after foot surgery too, I was able to walk.
- These sneakers have been perfect for walking around and also for long distance runs. I went up half a size ( got a 9 1/2 when usually a 9). They are very stylish and I have received a lot of compliments on them. Awesome sneakers!
- These run narrow ad short but I got them according to this and they work great. I am on my feet all day and these help my feet out. The padding flattened sooner than I would have liked but can’t be perfect.
- These feel nice and cushy when I am running. They help me keep my form correct and are light. I love the Rose color too, they are really nice looking.
- These are more to the original style of the shoe. They are so nice and get some good mils on them. They are true to size and roomy in the toes.
- A good shoe is like a good dance partner. I have put these shoes through all kinds of marathons and running and they are so nice, the keep me dancing and running. I would have to say it is the best shoe and I love them.
- These have great arch support and I have really high arches. They are a half size larger and fit nice. My feet do not roll when I wear these and I have a really issue with this. These keep my pelvis from aching when I am on my feet all day. I have a hard time wearing any other shoe.
- They wear quicker than I like but the shoe is good. It is comfortable and secure. I am able to keep a steady jog pace and have no issues with pain.
- I have hip pain constantly form a childhood injury, these are the only soes that have helped this. They have no break in time and are so comfortable and supportive.These are my favorite shoe.
- These were great out of the box and have helped my overpronation. I am training for my first half marathon and these shoes are really holding up and holding me up too.
- These are a great and comfortable shoe. They are way better and more durable than the last model. Great upgrade Asics.
- These have eliminated all the knee pain that I constantly have been suffering from. THey corrected my stride and I feel that was the issue. These really are great for people who suffer from any knee and leg pain.
- Great shoe. The arches ar a dream, not too high not too low. They needed a little breaking in but mand do they feel amazing. I love running in these.
- These were a huge mistake. They have holes all over the toes and I have barely used them in 2 months. Asics did a big diseervice b selling these shoes. Horrible and cheap.
- 2 months in and the shoe is separating completely at the sole. They also have tiny holes all over the toes. I wanted to say maybe I got a defective shoe but the reviews say it is an issue. Too bad.
- II been wearing these models for 10 years and these are garbage. They are deteriorating and it has only been 2 freaking weeks. 2 WEEKS! Super disappointed.
- These fit tighter and have a much thinner material than I am used to from this model. Why is this bad? Because I haven’t even gotten them broken in and the toes are falling apart and separating from the sole. Super poor quality, not what I am used to from Asics.
- My big toe is officially escaping the top of the shoe. They are so thin and such garbage. They are narrow and made from some really cheap material.
- These are not like any of the other number models. These have no arch support and are killing my knees. These are so flat and harsh on the inside. All the others were so stabilizing and helped me a lot. Poor shoe and I am very disappointed.
- These fit so much different than before. I mean these are like children’s shoes. I checked, they are not. I have to take the insoles completely out or they rub and blister the tops of my foot. Horrible design.
- I wanted these to break in and they never did. They are so freaking narrow on the heels and the toes.
- I would have to say these are the worst sneaker that Asics has ever designed. They tear really easy and started forming hole after a few uses. Stay away from these.
- The tread on these is chunking off. I only ar them on a treadmill and in the gym, it is horrible. They are such cheap material. The toes are busting out too. Really bad design with these.
- Not worth a dime. The toes are ripping on the top and from the shoe. They are so expensive to be just disintegrating like they are after no use.
- I have had all the GT-2000 models and these are horrible. A complete downgrade. The mesh on the top has started to get these weird holes in them. I should have read the reviews because it is a legit issue with them. I say a recall is in order. I want my money back.
- These are not cushioned at all. They are really uncomfortable running shoes.
-Flytefoam midsole with Gel Cushioning
-SpEVA for added energy return
-Impact Guidance System
-Guidance Line technology
-Guidance Trusstic System
-Exoskeletal resin heel counter
-Discrete Eyelets in the lacing system