Asics Hyper Tri
The Asics Hyper Tri shoe is a lightweight, comfortable choice for athletes who need their footwear to not only hit the pavement but also slip on and off in a hurry. Asics has a longstanding reputation for making a dependable running shoe, and in the Hyper Tri, they’ve made a few tweaks to allow the triathlete to not only run a smooth race but to also make an easy transition between events, making sure precious seconds aren’t lost getting in and out of cumbersome footwear. With the Hyper Tri, elastic laces mean runners can step in and out of the shoe quickly, and the seamless design means competitors can leave the socks at home if they choose. That combined with the brand name alone is enough to convince some Asics loyalists to get out their wallets. But just because they’re targeted for triathletes, doesn’t mean the weekend runner can’t enjoy the feel of a lighter sneaker. Novice runners who knock out a few miles a week report a high level of comfort from the mesh body and gel cushioning system. Even reviewers who tested the Hyper Tri in boot camp and circuit-training classes give it a positive report card. Casual and competitive users alike are raving about the comfort, bold styling and affordability of this choice from Asics.
- Highly breathable
- Elastic or standard laces
- Can be worn without socks
- Sizes run small
- Lighter weight sacrifices some arch support
- The water drains really fast out of these. This is my 3rd pair and they have never let me down. They are so light and amazing to race in.
- They do not have good padding in the heel if that is what you need They work great for me and run very light. They have been working great so far and I recommend.
- Super lightweight sneakers. I had to order them a half size big because my toes were hitting the front.
- The elastic laces are really great for security when racing. They are light and drain really ell. I ended up getting a second pair right away. I am a convert from Saucony.
- I use this as a daily trainer. You cannot get a more light and stable shoe. I love the looks as well, always good with Asics.
- I am so in love with these. They are so light and comfortable without compromising style, they look amazing.
- I work about 12 hour shift and need something light and sturdy with tons of comfort. These are it! I ordered up a half size due to my wide feet.
- The cushion is great and helps with my back pan. I am able to wear these all day with no fatigue because they are so light. I’d say they are the most comfortable shoes I have had and I bought 2 more pair just in case.
- Very comfortable and light shoes. They were a bit small so I ordered up half and they are perfect.
- Comfortable and light. They are amazing for long distance running. They run a bit small so be warned. I really love these shoes though.
- The gel is the tits. They were a bit small but broke in great. They are so light and cushy. I cannot think of a better shoe ever.
- I am haard on my shoes and thee have withstood all the beatings. They are so light and comfortable and really go the distance without any issues. I like that I do not have to wear socks with them.
- These are a great runner. I know they are triathlon shoe but I need what they offer. I am in love. They are light and cushioned with a lot of stability and comfort. A super fabulous shoe all over.
- Smaller than expected but super dope shoe. They look amazing. They are very light and comfortable right out of the box. I will get these again, just a bit bigger in size.
- These save my feet from the pain of standing all day. They are so durable and light, I just cannot get over how comfortable and nice they are.
- Super stylish and comfortable shoe. They are really light and wear a little fast but I love them a lot.
- Light and comfortable and look amazing in all the funky colors they offer. They get tons of compliments and have a good amount of cushion for stability.
- These aren't really cushioned enough if you want to go distance more than 10k, I think. However, they are a really comfortable shoe to take with you to the gym and short distance. They are super light and comfortable otherwise.
- The size bigger(9) fit me perfect. They are great in style and super light on my feet. They breathe well and I am enjoying them.
- Super light shoe and fit right to size. I want a little more cushion in the front if I am going to do longer distance runs. I will get these again I think. Nice light comfortable shoe.
- I ran a marathon in these for the first time and they didn’t give me any issues. No pain whatsoever or hotspots or black toes. I was surprised. Super light and comfortable and sure can go the distance without damaging your feet. I highly recommend as a trainer or runner. I love these shoes.
- Asics always fits me just right and has for 15 years. These however, failed. They are way too short and fit too narrow. The first month they started falling apart as well and the rubber was worn down a lot. Not up to par with what I expect from Asics.
- They have no cushioning and ddo not even stand close to my other Asics that I love. I prefer the Piranha. The sole on these wears WAY too fast as well. A couple months and they are trash.
- No support throughout the whole shoe, no cushioning and they were way to tight width and length. These are very uncomfortable and sized weird. I tried to get them to work because they looked great, nope.
- These are not ASICS. They are too small at a whole size bigger and feel weird on my feet. I returned right away.
- They split after two weeks of wear. They are comfortable and light but have no durability to them for the price. Poor quality shoe. I am super disappointed.
- 2 weeks in and the colors started to peel off. I am really upset since they were actually really comfortable. The shoe is just externally failing.
- I hate when I shoe doesn't fit to size. I even went up a half size and these are still snug. Too bad because they seemed like they were going to be comfortable.
- I always get the same size in Asics and never have an issue. These on the other hand are a whole other animal. They are so narrow and so short. They are way too light for me I lie to feel my shoe. They also have zero arch support. Not the shoe for me.
- No support at all. They are light though and have great colors but I cannot keep them with my feet all over the place.
Key Features of the Asics Hyper Tri
• Seamless Construction
• DuraSponge Outsole
• Perforated Sockliner
• Magic Sole Outsole
• Elastic Laces