Jabra Halo Free
Gone are the days of the big, bulky headphones that people would wear everywhere with their Walkman, CD player, DVD player, and MP3 player. Each of those technologies has faded into our memories like so many other pieces of our past. We now listen to our music on our phones through a music-streaming app, choosing our favorites at the click of a button. With such easy choices available, it makes sense that our earphones have become easier, more lightweight and more functional. The Jabra Halo Free is a prime example. They are wireless earbuds that fit neatly into your ear for a great sound quality on your favorite track or phone call. Their minimalist design will be great for music or podcasts while running your short, medium or even long runs, errands around town, or to walk through the house without holding your phone to your ear.
The Jabra Halo Free comes with 3 different wearing styles, eargels, earhooks and earwings. They send 3 pairs of ear tips in Small, Medium, and Large as well as a clip to ensure a perfect fit, and a USB charger. They’ll hold a 5-hour charge for music or talk time, with Bluetooth technology keeping them connected to your favorite mobile device. These earbuds also have a small control box for volume and the entire unit is water resistant and very durable.
- Wireless with Bluetooth connectivity
- No external noise when wearing
- 5 hours of talking/listening time on a single charge
- 3 different wearing styles included for the perfect fit
- Water resistant, durable design
- Siri and Google Now with one-touch activation
- Microphone is not noise-cancelling so calls may have background noise
Ease of Use
• Bluetooth technology for connecting to your mobile phone
• Microphone built into a control panel for voice calls
• Volume controls on a control panel for ease of use
• Separate audio channels for each ear, providing crisp, clear sound on calls and songs
For over 150 years, Jabra has been producing sound equipment, including consumer headphones, professional headsets and even hearing aids, all in the same facility. This kind of experience should inspire your belief that this company knows exactly what they’re doing when they’re building a new set of earbuds. But beyond just experience, they invest hundreds of hours of research and engineering into every new product. They don’t just start with a previous model and make adjustments. They start from the very beginning and double check every connection and feature to ensure they’re meeting your needs.
That focus and concern over their products have carried over into the Jabra Halo Free. The water-resistant durability and ease of use of these earbuds are remarkable while the price is incredibly reasonable. They’re a great minimalist earbud that does exactly what you need them to do. Enjoy!