Merrell Jungle Moc
For long walks with the dog or light hiking on Sunday afternoons, the Merrell Jungle Moc offers a supremely comfortable slip-on design. The casual shoe also works well as a recovery option for athletes on their feet all day who need a bit of extra TLC for everyday errands and activities. The sturdy suede slip-on works for all types of weather and comes in a slew of neutrally toned colorways.
- Lots of color options available
- Fits true to size
- Good traction
- Easy to wear slip-on design
- Suede is not as breathable as other materials
- These shoes lasted years and were super comfy. They are a little weird if you aren't used to slip ons but they are worth working through that.
- I had to return these twice due to sizing. However, once I got the right size these were a dream. They are a little hard at first to put on especially for me because I have mobility issues. So, take that into account that they say slip on but are more pull on.
- I had to break these in a bit but they are very comfortable. A little snug, but I like that since they are slip-ons.
- These are great for keeping my feet dry and I love that they just slip right on with a little snug. The arch support is great and they are a great quality, durable shoe.
- I was happy when I got these because they were exactly what I was expecting. They fit just right and I love the style. Does Merrell make beds because these are comfy and cushy!
- These shoes are pretty “fugly” but who cares when they are as comfy as they are. These shoes have stood the test of time and Merrell has not changed them. THese take the pressure off of my lower back and I don't have to bend over to tie them.
- I like how easy these shoes are. I am really happy about the warmth and the fit and that I can wear them all year. These are the best shoes I own.
- I am happy with the price and size of these shoes; they are a true fit. They are a little heavy but they last and are really comfortable.
- I have really wide feet and these give me no issues. The insoles on these are a little weak though, so you might want to get some different ones when these go flat. Otherwise, this shoe is a top 5 for me. They are great year-round and are very comfortable and affordable.
- When I put these on I knew it was a match. I didn't even have to take them out on a date for them to get comfortable. The durability is like no other and they are very well made all together. These are flexible without losing integrity in the toe bend. I didn't have any blistering or rubbing on these like I usually do with new shoes. I am purely in love with these. The flare in the ankle helps me from rolling my ankles, which is an added bonus to this already great shoe.
- I wear these to work because they look slightly professional with long pants but they are way more comfortable than dress shoes. They slip on and last forever. I like to take hikes on the weekends and I use these for that too. They offer great arch and ankle support and durability.
- I suffer from narrow feet but these stay on great. These are my second purchase and I plan on buying another when these wear out. Please do not change these Merrell.
- I have these and so do my kids. They are easy peasy, highly versatile shoes. I love the easy slip on and off style for the snowy weather we have so they don't have to truck through my house. The insulation is top notch and comfortable. The traction is also top of the line. I like that my family has matching shoes; not everyone agrees though.
- These are very easy to clean and they are my most comfortable and versatile shoes yet. I recommend these to any low maintenance shoe person who wants great comfort.
- The arch support saved my feet over the years working for the railroad. They are comfortable and affordable and have great support. I like them too because they are a summer/winter shoe.
- I like taking these out on the trails with my dogs. They are very rugged yet light and comfy. They feel real snug and supportive and are true to size.
- I wanted these to be a little higher on my ankles but they are comfortable nonetheless. I ordered a couple different sizes: my regular and a size larger. The regular size fit great because they are slip on. They were a bit snug at first but with the wear in they are going to be perfect and not slide around. They are very durable and I like walking the trails. They also look great with jeans.
- I like to take these with me when I fly because they are easy to take off and put on. They are great slipper shoes for after a long run to relax my feet in. They really hug your feet and the sole is like a bed for your foot.
- I am on my feet 14 hour days and these are the only shoes I will wear. I would never run in these because they do slip a bit once they are broken in. The support on these rocks and I would never switch up; Merrells for life baby!
- The colors aren't as dark as they look online, so be aware. These are great for going through airport security and for all weather activities. They are really an all over comfortable shoe.
- These are my do it all shoe. Going on a date; where are my Merrells? Going to work; where are my Merrells? Going to a funeral; where are my Merrells? The point is, they look great for any occasion and with any outfit. They also fit like they are supposed to with great arch support. I can wear them to do anything and they never bother my feet or my eyes. I love these shoes.
- I wanted this style so I did not have to wear socks; that is not the case, I have to wear socks. Other than that, I think these are very comfortable and I wear them all the time and have for quite a few months; these have not broken down yet. I hope the company is smart and never changes the design, it is virtually flawless.
- I was looking for a shoe to go walk around for a christmas get together, looking at lights and the carnival, that would not kill my feet. I could not have picked a better shoe. These shoes are now my go to shoes for any activity except the gym. These did not run small either like some of the reviews said. I would recommend them, they are great.
- I was happy about the weight because I don't get weak ankles and knee pain. As soon as I put them on, I knew that these were the digs for me. They last and are comfortable till the end. These will be my 4th pair.
- The length and the size are just right. My foot runs narrow so I am used to shoes sliding; I have learned to get fluffy socks. Great support for my all day activities: dogs, errands, work, etc. They are excellent winter shoes too.
- These started falling apart after very little use. When I got them, they were super stiff and hard on the inside so I had to wear extra cushy socks an I still got blisters. I purchased the waterproof ones and it wore off in a few months. These are not at all what I expected from Merrell.
- These shoes only lasted a couple months before they started separating at the toe and the heel. These are a very poor construction; I am not happy at all.
- This shoe is way to small and had glue all over it. This was my first Merrell purchase and I will not buy them again.
- Not happy with the design. These shoes are heavy and weigh a lot more than I was expecting.
- These started falling apart and fraying after a month. I have been using Merrells for over 10 years and never had this happen. But, I am disappointed to say the least. I wish the waterproof shoes weren’t so ugly either.
- The reliability of sizing is crazy off. You can order two pair of the same exact shoe, size and al, and get two different shoes. It is frustrating. You can visibly see the difference in some of them. It made me stop buying them.
Reviewers reported that the slip-on shoe provided excellent grip, even when the weather was rainy or otherwise unpleasant. Users also commented on the sole's strong composition noting that while the outsole felt tough, it didn't feel bulky.
Overall, reviewers found the Moc great for long walks and comfortable enough for all-day standing situations. Reviewers appreciated the midfoot arch support and liked the midsole's well-cushioned design. Quite a few users also chimed in saying that the Jungle helped reduce their acute and chronic foot pain issues.
To keep users safe and upright, a sturdy smartly designed M Select Grip outsole outfits the bottom of the Jungle Moc. Additionally, the waterproof construction of the Moc keeps users comfortable, dry, and protected from the elements.
- Available in multiple neutral tones for men and women
- Genuine suede upper construction
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel
- EVA midsole
- M Select Fit.ECO EVA footbed
- Mesh interior
- Aegis anti-microbial liner
- M Select Grip outsole design
- 3mm thick lugs underfoot