Nike Air Presto Fly
Nike‘s original Air Presto model was first introduced in 2000, during the Summer Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia. Fans of the popular athletic wear brand were taken not only by this new model’s extraordinary level of comfort but also by its eye-catching colorways. It has since become one of the brand’s most famous releases and has been the subject of many special editions and collaborations. One of the more well-received versions of this model is the Air Presto Fly running shoe. Though certain changes had to be made, including a swapping out of color schemes and the removal of its supportive midfoot cage, runners still love its cushiony and comfortable wear. It’s just as fit for a long shift at work or a full day or errands as it is for a run or while out at the gym.
-Fits true to size
-Easy to pull on and off
-Multiple color options
- I did not have to break these pillows in. They are the most comfortable Nikes I have ever owned. I walk hours in these daily and never have any foot pain or back pain.
- When it came to the comfort and support of the shoe, it is top of the line and near perfect. The problem I have with it is the tongue. Where the tongue should be, is up too high and was really getting on my nerves.
- They are a little hard to get on but I have wider than normal feet. They break in very well and are extremely comfortable. They fit very true to size.
- Very light and attractive athletic sneaker. They go with anything. I purchased these in a smaller size than I normally would for a running shoe and it fit right. They feel really nice on my feet and I would recommend them to most anyone looking for a light and comfortable shoe.
- I got these a half size smaller than my other Nikes. They have great arch support and are very light. They are really snug but not crushing my feet. Great shoe.
- These really absorb the impact from the pavement. They are really jazzy and look good with everything. They fit perfect and are really comfortable.
- Be careful with the mesh. If it snags, it will tear easily. They breathe well and clean up pretty easy. They are light and look great, I love the colors. These are a really basic, simple, comfortable shoe. They also fit perfect to sizing.
- I was looking for something stylish that would support me well t work because I have had surgery on both of my achilles. They both ache very much but these shoes have been a blessing. They are supportive, light and comfy all day, just what I needed.
- I was happy that I was able to put these in the washer and they didn’t lose integrity. They look brand new. They are very comfy and light and I love the colors and style.
- These are more for people with narrow feet. The tongue is attached or non-existent, so they are a bit rough getting on at first. I bought these shoes for fashion because they are so nice looking. They are comfortable as well as long as you can figure out how to slide them on easier.
- These are rounder in the toe than my other Nikes and it helps with the fit. They snug my feet without crushing my toes. They are good for mild workouts and strolling around town.
- They so light and very comfortable. They come a bit high up on the ankles for those fo you who have cankles, this might be a struggle.
- I’m very happy with my new shoes. They are really snug and fit great without too much pressure. They have a nice and fashionable design. Simple comfortable shoe and I am pleased.
- I feel like I have a bag of air around my feet they are so light. They are a perfect shoe in my opinion and so very comfortable.
- The arches are what sold me on these. They are so supportive and the shoe is snug. The green is more of a forest green unlike the river rock color they say it is. Really damn good shoe from Nike. I was getting worried.
- So light and extra comfortable. They fit like a glove on my feet and are so freaking light , it is magical. I cannot express that enough.
- I have a left smaller foot and these were actually ok. I mean I never can find a perfect shoe for this reason, but they are comfortable and fit pretty amazing otherwise.
- These have proven to be great recovery shoes. After a game, I put these on and I feel heavenly. Such a great after support shoe and fit good with swelling.
- These seem a bit long from the looks but they felt amazing. They are so light and have a great arch support for my flat feet. I am digging the colors and style too. I feel I can wear these anywhere
- These shoes feel amazing on and they have a really nice color too them, better than they looked in the photos. They have a little break in time to them due to the tighter fit but they break in well.
- Whoever designed this shoe did it right. They are great shoes and really fit like they are supposed to.
- I am able to wear these all day and walk and walk and walk, and I never have any pain or issues. They are so light and keep me feeling fresh.
- I am so surprised at the quality compared to some of the Nikes that have been coming out lately. They fit right and are so comfortable and vibrant. Great shoe and I recommend them highly.
- These run narrow but you could probably go down size if you do have narrow feet. They are superb shoes and keep my feet feeling great all day. Super arch support and super comfort. Great shoe Nike.
- I hate the no tongue thing. I am not able to adjust the shoe properly. The laces are a fashion thing because they are useless.. The mesh is airy but is slumpy and gives no protection. It rips really easily as well.solely a fashion shoe.
- They did some major no-nos to this shoe. They have no midsole compound and they have no insoles. These have zero cushioning. They breathe exceptionally well but this has made them less than desirable when wanting durability. This is just a shoe to look at, has no purpose.
- These come up too high and cause pressure and rubbing on my ankles. Not a good thing. I do not recommend.
- After 2 months, the sole is falling apart. Some parts have worn all the way down, leaving the shoe unusable. So bad, no durability.
- These serve no purpose. They had zero stability and cushioning.
- I cannot believe how narrow these are. I am so disappointed because they looked great.
-Rubber compound pods cover the outsole area and provide durable traction
-Air cushioning technology for high levels of comfort and support
-Flyknit upper provides breathable support
-Midfoot cage is removed for a sleeker look
-Flywire cables allow a secure and customized fit
-Neutral and gender-based color options