Nike Air Presto Mid Utility
Nike reached their modern status as a titan of the footwear industry by creating some of the most functional, fashionable, and enduringly popular product in the past few decades. They’ve managed to attract the attention and devotion of both serious professional athletes and casual fitness enthusiasts with their potent combination of high-performing and aesthetically appealing shoes. Without Nike, similar brands like Adidas and Reebok wouldn’t enjoy the same popularity they hold today, and the entire athleisure fashion movement would never have happened. Although many of these brands have attempted to replicate their designs and appeal, with varying degrees of success, Nike has continued to maintain their position at the top of the heap thanks to products like their Air Presto Mid Utility.
- Lightweight and very flexible
- Extremely comfortable upper and footbed
- Can be worn in colder environments
- Fantastic sense of style
- Enough stability to counteract flexible design
- Disappointing durability
- High insulation discourages running in warmer climates
- I had read previous reviews and heard that these are not waterproof so I was in two minds if I should go for it. They do keep your feet dry and I am really happy with that. I think the price is fair and they have performed well even holding up on my snowy walks to work.
- This is a great winter shoe! So comfortable and durable. The upper lining helps to support the foot and the toe room is just right. I was hesitant to purchase these but I feel the price is justified. I've worn them out in the snow and they were great. Easy to clean with some warm water too. Just a great shoe.
- The great thing about the Presto mids is that they not only look great but they're so comfortable too. I'm on my first pair but I know it won't be my last. Perfect fit.
- I am on my feet quite a lot working some very long shifts and these have provided themselves to be the best shoe I for the job. I doubt I'll ever wear anything else!
- Love the colours on these and they are durable and so comfortable.
- Perfect fit and really great looking shoes. I love them! Just be careful and ensure that you take good care of them as they are a bit delicate.
- Be careful with the sizing of this shoe. It looks great but they can come up large.
- I had read some reviews before I bought these and I was concerned they wouldn't be water proof but I'm really happy with them. My feet are kept warm and dry in the snowy weather and I have been using them regularly. Really good price. I would recommend.
- These are a great shoe for a great price. They're comfortable to walk in and excellent quality. Keep them coming Nike.
- Exactly as described. I am very active in my day to day life and these are really comfortable and look awesome. I will probably be buying a second pair!
- My husband adores these. Great for the cold weather.
- I wear these shoes every day and they are certainly durable. Minimal scuffing so far and no rips and tears and they are super comfortable. I walk around a lot and these have never let me down. We get lots of snow and wet weather here and they have performed well in wintery conditions. Really nice and bouncy with great cushioning and they look great with everything I wear. There are a few downsides to this shoe though - the sizing is a little off. I usually wear a size 9 but these do run slightly bigger than dress shoe sizing.
- I fell in love with this shoe from the moment I got it! I need something stylish and functional for work and these really do look great. The durability is a problem though. I expect my shoes to last a little longer than a few months and already the sole on these shoes has started to rip. I really do love this shoe. It's stylish and comfortable. I hope Nike can fix the durability issue.
- A comfortable and stylish looking shoe. I just wish they were more durable.
- I love them! A great lightweight and comfortable shoe. These are not for running. At least I don't use them for this. Great lifestyle boots though.
- I love the look of these boots and they are really comfortable. I will say that they may not last so long as they seem flimsy. I think as long as I take care of them they should last me for a while.
- After searching for some time for a good utility boot I came across the Presto. These are so comfortable I can walk long distances in them and my feet will be ok. Lightweight, water resistant and a comfortable sole. These shoes rock.
- How can these shoes be water resistant? I bought them because they were described as water resistant but they are not. I went out in the bad weather and my feet got soaked. I wasn't even out for very long. I'm so disappointed in this shoe.
- I love how these shoes look and feel but they are not water resistant. I bought them specifically to keep my feet dry when Im walking outside but my feet are still wet. I don't see how they can be water resistant when my feet still keep getting wet. They just don't work for this purpose.
- I couldn't wait for these shoes to get here! They look great. Really cool but sadly not a lot of support here. I really wanted something to support my arch but these fall short. They also feel a little flimsy. This is why I can't say I like them. They look good but offer no support. They work well as a casual shoe but nothing more.
- They look good and fit ok and feel comfortable. Thats about it.
- The sizes seem large for these and they don't feel secure and snug on the foot. Feels pretty flimsy and quite pointless.
- I think these are comfortable and lightweight but the seams aren't properly sealed and so they leak. You can wear these out on a cold day but they are not going to keep your feet dry. This doesnt really set them apart from any other sneaker. They will all leak in the rain or snow.
- They look great but are not durable. Mine were worn out so fast.
- f you're looking for a strong and sturdy boot this isn't it. Mine started to rip on the instep.
- These shoes fall apart so easily. I have only had mine for two days and they are ripping at the seams.
- I've owned many Nike shoes and have always been very happy so when these came out and they are sold as a waterproof shoe I decided to make a purchase. I went out in the rain (only a light shower) and my feet got wet. These are most definitely not waterproof. I would return them if I had worn them already.
- I have only worn these shoes a few times and they are already coming unglued around the toe. I think this is a great looking shoe but the quality is not what I would expect from Nike. I have resorted to superglueing them which is annoying,
- I love the style of this shoe. I think it fits great and very comfortable. However, the quality of this shoe is horrible. After just a few weeks of wearing (sparingly) the sole became unglued around the toes of both shoes. I purchased the shoes from Amazon (new) and threw away the box so I could not return them.
- Flexible Duralon outsole
- Highly responsive foam midsole
- Insulated upper with water-resistant coating
- Sock-like upper with midfoot straps
- Foam insole for extra cushion
- Plastic forefoot toe guard