Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Moc 2 Fully Reviewed
The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Moc 2 running shoes are the next iteration of Nike’s VaporMax Flyknit line. Nike made some much-needed improvements this time around but made sure to keep the things that customers have come to know and love about the line. One of the biggest updates is the new look, these shoes lack a traditional lacing system and instead opted to make a slip on version instead. Customers were a little hesitant about the lack of laces, but Nike made sure that the slip on version was able to stay in place and keep your feet locked in. Customers love the design of the outsole and comfort of the midsole.
The price tag is a little steep on these sneakers but many customers have commented that they are worth the price they paid. If you are looking for a comfortable and responsive running shoe that is going to last you many miles then the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Moc 2 shoes are going to be perfect for you.
- Great color options
- Fantastic fit
- Good traction
- High price tag
- The sole provides a nice, pillowy cushion.
- The design is unique and stylish. Buyers get compliments regularly.
- The upper has a snug yet comfortable fit.
- Reviewers who suffer from neuropathy say these have helped them stay active without pain.
- The little bounce that these put in each step make them fun to wear.
- Most buyers love the colors.
- Reviewers say the Moc 2 has some clear improvements from the original Moc.
- Many reviewers claim these are so comfortable that they bought multiple pairs.
- The sole has a nice grip for workouts.
- There are positive reviews from long-time Nike fans.
- These get positive reviews from runners.
- The upper is light and breathable.
- Both women and men like the look and feel.
- Reviewers who have injuries from years of heavy activity enjoy the comfortable fit and unique support.
- With a sock-like fit, these shoes are easy to get on and off.
- There are mixed reviews on sizing.
- Some buyers report that the sole can pop or feel deflated after a few months.
- These are not recommended for some activities such as tennis or hiking.
- It may take some time to get used to the design and feel of the sole.
- These are narrow. They are not recommended for people with wide feet.
- Several people report that holes can quickly and easily form in the upper.
- The tongue is not durable.
- There is minimal ankle support.
- Some quality control concerns with the seams are reported by reviewers.
- Although rare, there are a few complaints that the design is uncomfortable.
- The insole is thin.
- Although many people say these are worth the money, they are pricey.
The midsole gives you great protection and rear foot stability. The impact protection offered is one of the best features of the midsole and is fantastic to help protect against potential injury to your joints. Customers love how comfortable and responsive the midsole of the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Moc 2 is.
This is not something that you will have to worry about when you are running in these shoes. They weight in at about 10 ounces on average which is about the middle of the range for a lightweight running shoe. Customers can appreciate that it does not feel like they are being weighed down when running in them.
Customers love and appreciate that they can go for their daily run and not have to worry about the health and happiness of their feet.
The two separate compressed air pockets in the midsole help focus on keeping your feet comfortable and supported even on the longest of runs. The upper also plays a big part in the comfort level of the shoes. This iteration comes with no laces and instead has elastic bands that help pull the Flyknit down on your feet to make sure you get a secure and socklike fit.
The lack of a lacing system on these sneakers has a big impact on the way they the look, instead of the traditional laces the words "MAX" and "AIR" are printed where they would normally lace up. The signature Nike "swoosh" is shown on the sides of the shoes. The look is completed with the heel counter visible on the back as well as the pull tab on the back of the collar.
Nike made sure that they were going to last. The only questionable part of these sneakers when it comes to durability is the upper. There have not been complaints about them falling apart easily but some customers have commented that they appear to be fragile and they were worried about premature wear and tear.
That being said, the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Moc 2 shoes ring up with an MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price) of $200. As with many things online these days you can generally find these for significantly cheaper. Customers have commented that they love these shoes and they are extremely durable so they feel like they did get their monies worth out of them, even when they paid full price.
It is not just the soles that give you the flex, but the upper as well. The Flyknit materials that make up the uppers are soft and flexible for you. Customers love the amount of freedom they have to move when they are wearing these sneakers.
It is important to note, however, that these are not considered stability shoes and if you are looking for a pair then you may want to consider another option. If you are one of the thousands of runners around the world who has problems with either overpronation or supination then these are not the shoes for you. However, if you need a neutral running shoe then you have come to the right place.
-AirMax midsole gives you a responsive feel
-Slip-on design makes it easy to get them on and off
-Breathable and lightweight
Comfort level is also a big deal when looking for something to run in, cushioning and responsiveness are crucial to your comfort. The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Moc 2 have all of this and so much more. Customers have a lot of nice things to say about these and have mentioned that they would recommend them to other runners.