Nike Roshe One SE
Nike didn’t get to the position they’re in today by playing it safe. Becoming the most popular athletic apparel brand and garnering acclaim from some of the best athletes in the world doesn’t just happen, it requires insight and effort. This drive is what has led Nike to create some of their most successful products such as the enduringly popular Air Jordan. However, there are quite a few missteps taken on the road to success, and even the most accomplished organizations can falter from time to time. While it may offer some enticing features, the Nike Roshe One SE can be seen as one of these few missteps that occur on the path to greatness.
- Comfortable amount of cushioning
- Soft and breathable synthetic upper
- Sockliner cradles the wearer’s feet
- Affordable price point
- Midsole provides decent protection from the ground
- High drop for heel strikers
- Garish style
- Lackluster durability due to synthetic components
- Disappointing arch support
- Not flashy like my Fresh Nets but they win in comfort. The sole is dpe and keeps my feet bouncing. The mesh is soft and breathes really well. They have a great high visibility strip for running at night. They are a great shoe for sure.
- These fit true to size and cradle my feet with tons of air flow. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. Thy are also really durable.
- Light, comfortable, airy, everything a shoe needs to keep you wanting to run. They took about an hour to break in.
- I love running in these clouds! They keep me floating through all my mies. Great support and comfort, you cannot get much better than these.
- I have over 300 shoes in my closet and these are the top in comfort for me. I cannot get enough of them. Makes my other shoes jealous.
- The ride is a dream with no break in time. They reath and they support. They are light and near damn perfect for every move I made. I can easily say they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever ran in.
- These lasted a year of sports and college walking from class to class and the gym. They are durable to say the least. The comfort is stellar and really support action. Great and czy shoe. They fit to size and I have a n average foot.
- They breathe, they comfort, they do not weigh you down, like a good boyfriend. They also look great and give a little massage everytime I take a step. I'm buying more.
- These are some light shoes! They are comfortable too and surprisingly enough, very durable. The mesh is airy! Perfect Nike fit as always. Super minimalist.
- These feel great and look just as well. Tey are the best shoes I own. Comfortable and light with a great airy mesh upper to let my toes breath. I never feel fatigued with these babies. Great shoe for all day stuff.
- Comfortable and airy. I bought these specifically for the the ventilation, everything else is just extra They are light and durable. So much good in this shoe. I was able to buy my regular size shoe!
- I love these Nikes! They are so comfortable and fit me like a glove! I am so happy ith these I ant to buy a hundred more so they do not discontinue on me.
- True to fit and super light. They are always getting compliments and the comfort is the best.
- These breath really well and the comfort keeps me moving. They have a great design and look amazing as well. The white part is not hard to clean to keep them looking fly.
- I use these daily for everything. If I'm moving these are on my feet. They are so comfortable and breath really well. I had to get a half size up but they are perfect.
- My friend said these are comfortable and he was correct. Great recommend and I also recommend. They are durable and comfy as well as light and airy. The perfect runner if you ask me. Who’s Asking?
- I feel they need a bit more support for me to run in them. However, they are great for my daily use and work routine. They look great with casual dress. I took these out for a long walk in Rome and had no issues. All day wear and all day comfort.
- This is a n all day shoe.Comfort and design are great. They breath and they are so durable while being super light. Great shoe.
- Light and comfortable, just what I was needing.
- These are my favorite Nikes to date. They are not over priced and they fit right and are light. The comfort is better than any shoe I have ever worn and they keep me going comfortably all day. They really do a great job of supporting y flat feet.
- Comfortable and rally great design I am loving the mesh for my toes to breath and I can wear them all day with no issues.
- These work great with my ide feet. They have a bit of lift on the heel so be aware of that They are my go to casual and I would highly recommend them.
- These have a great arch support and no need for a break in. They came in cozy and perfect. Great shoe and style.
- These have great padding in the and support me well. I was surprised at how durable they are for how light they are. Great mesh and really good fitting.
- I AM IN LOVE! They are over the top comfort and I love that I can wear them to the gym then hp in my street clothes and they look dope. I highly recommend this stylish versatile shoe!
- These were so bad! They didn't last but 2 weeks. They started falling apart all over the place. Toes busting out. Heel starting to talk back. Poorly made shoe.
- Couple weeks in and they are unwearable. They riped in the toes and now I can't even send them back. Such a waste of money.
- They have no support in the upper area of the toes. They are poor design and do not look as though they would last a 1 mile walk. I am not impressed.
- They had bad sew jobs all over the seems and made them rub. They were separating after a couple wears. These shoes were made to look nice in a box because they have no use at all. Too pricey to be such garbage.
- Like all the others said, cheap cheap , cheap!!!! I am so upset. After 3 weeks, I have a holy and shredded shoe! I am so mad I wasted my money on these.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber around the outsole
- Phylon EVA foam cushioning for the midsole
- Greater midsole cushioning around rearfoot than forefoot
- Synthetic mesh upper
- Extra padding around ankle collar and tongue
- Internal sockliner for additional comfort