Salomon Sense Ride
Salomon uses the newest technology to provide runners with a comfortable, durable, adaptive trail running shoe in the Sense Ride. The Sense Ride utilized a variety of midsole technologies to create an extremely comfortable ride that works to keep the foot locked and place and eliminate the risk of harmful side to side movement while tackling uneven terrain. While many trail running shoes do a great job focusing on the outsole, they often forget about creating a comfortable shoe for runners too. Salomon achieves the best of both worlds with this shoe. The outsole features a gripping lug system that keeps runners upright and safe on even the most treacherous terrain, but it also includes a midsole that is adaptive to the unique shape and needs of the runner. This midsole is designed to absorb shock and return that energy to the runner, supporting athletes as they adventure our on long, difficult workouts. The lightweight nature of the shoe allows runners to speed and achieve PRs during trail races. The price is more than reasonable and runners love the vivid colors and sleek design of the upper.
- Multiple color options
- High level of bouncy cushioning
- High level of grip and traction
- Not suited for road running
- I am a fan of the quick lace on these shoes for sure. These shoes handle like a beast and have a whole lot of cushioning. I’ve never had to worry about these sliding around or coming off while running.
- These are less chunky than my other Salomons. These are more a runner type shoe without losing the trail style integrity and it’s great. These had no break in time. I’m a 200lb man and these take the beating.
- These are just as good as all the others and have extra support. I would highly recommend these to any runner.
- I bought these to run the trails in the summer because my other Salomons are hot. Not only are these extremely breathable, they are lighter, the lugs are less aggressive and they fit my feet wonderfully. I didn't even have to break them in.
- The toe box had plenty of space and they fit true to size. I ran these in light snow and they didn't slip, nor did my feet get frozen. I love the grips!
- These have the most perfect fit in the toe box and my foot didn't feel overly tightened in the shoe. I love the comfort they offer. I am over satisfied with these.
- The rock plate in these isn't as great as some other shoes I have ran trails in, but I love the lace pocket. These have great traction, I just wish that they were a little more cushy.
- I really loved the comfort on these shoes. They fit the bill as far as traction, comfort, and stability. However, I had to send them back because of the lacing. I couldn't get them tight enough.
- I wore these right out of the box and they were comfy. I didn't have to break them in at all. They were super light and worked great for me.
- These have wonderful stability and arch support. They look great and grip great when on the trails. They are loud on the floor though but that isn't why I bought them. They also run a little small.
- I love the lacing system, it keeps my feet snug. These also have a wonderful grip.
- These shoes rock like an all terrain vehicle for your feet. They have a wide toe box and snug in the arch just like I like my trail runners. They have a phenomenal grip and I have put 500+ miles on these bad boys. I found that these have helped my speed and rhythm, I give credit to the comfy mid-soles.
- These shoes are so responsive and like most relationships, communication is key. My feet love them! They have light uppers and my foot hits great with them on any type of surface. They are really protective against rocks as well.
- These shoes hiked with me in Nepal and right out of the box even. They didn't leave blisters at all. I was able to go straight into them with no issues. These are the best hiking and all terrain shoes on the market.
- I have used these for every aspect of my trail travel and have never been disappointed. These are my everythings; I have multiple colors. They are slip resistant and super comfortable, a must buy.
- I didn't like these on the rougher terrain but they are super light and pack endurance well. I’d only use these on light trails or track runs.
- These have helped me prevent the evil ankle roll the other heavier trail runners always give me. These are stable and light and that is what I like in a shoe. I have used these in the heat and the snow and they have held up phenomenal.
- These shoes are light and firm and can do everything from trail to normal running without a problem. They also have gotten a lot of compliments; cute shoes for what they do.
- These are snug, the laces are great and they toe box is ultra roomy without too much give.
- I love the design on these. They are very supportive and lightweight. The lacing is super great and quick to use and they have great traction. The heel is high but they only took about 20 minutes to break in.
- I didn’t like these in the snow so I had to wear extra wool socks. However, these are epicly comfortable and have a great stability to them.
- I use these for walking, running and hiking and they never give me issues. I did not have to break them in at all. THese are great for hill runners as they grip great. They fit true to size and the lacing system is great for those that have loosening issues. They have great airflow and help my sweaty feet not blister.
- My feet did not sweat in these even though they have tons of cushion. I was expecting more than the 15 minutes it took for them to break in, which was nice. These kept my ankles sturdy the whole trail. I am impressed to say the least.
- Top trail shoe for me across the board. They trump in support and comfortability. Salomons, making my feet great again.
- These were a huge disappointment. I am used to Salomon being extra durable and this style fell apart with very little use.
- I returned these; I hated the lacing system. It seemed like it was going to break at any moment. These also were pretty narrow.
- These were a horrible design and I hated the lacing system; the laces were way too long. I didn't want to cut them or buy new shoelaces, it is an extra cost for no reason.
- At first I was excited because the arch support was great for me at work. Then after 3 months and no work out or running usage, they ripped. To add to the horror, the laces sucked. I do not recommend these shoes.
- These are very uncomfortable. They run too big and the laces suck.
- These run way too narrow compared to the other types Salomon has; not impressed.
- Trail running chassis system
- ContraGrip outsole
- 8-millimeter drop
- Profeel Film
- Compression EVA midsole foam
- Energy Cell + midsole foam
- Opal Cushioning
-Ortholite Midsole sock liner
-bungee lace system
-EndoFit internal sleeve design
- Recycled material