Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT
The Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT headphones are a truly lightweight pair of headphones with a phenomenal sound that customers love. They are super comfortable and give you a nice and snug fit that makes it ideal for those with an active lifestyle. These headphones feature advanced wireless technology to make sure that you get the best sound possible no matter what you are listening to. The long battery life is one of the better features about these earbuds that customers adore. The fact that they will last them most of the day and they will not have to worry about the battery dying on them is a definite plus. If you find yourself with a dead battery and you do not have a lot of time on your hands to spend charging you can rest easy, these will charge fairly quickly so you will not be too long without your music. No matter what you are planning on using these headphones for whether for working out, traveling, business needs, or casual use, you will be fall in love with the lightweight design and fantastic sound quality of the Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT wireless earbuds.
- Quick 1.5-hour charge time
- Connects to two devices
- Phenomenal sound quality
- Comfortable and secure fit
- Lightweight design
- Good price
- Does not come with a carrying case
- The small, sleek design is more minimalist compared to other bluetooth earbuds.
- Most buyers are satisfied with the battery life.
- The sound is clear with decent volume range.
- The bluetooth holds a strong connection with a long range.
- These provide good noise isolation.
- The controls and battery are small enough to not get in the way.
- The carrying case is convenient.
- Most buyers agree that the materials are of good quality for the price.
- The controls are convenient and easy to use.
- The large volume range does not negatively affect the sound quality.
- These are quick to charge.
- Using these won't drain the battery of the device they are paired with.
- The included warranty adds some peace of mind.
- There are 3 sizes of earbud covers included to help find the best fit.
- Once initially paired, the bluetooth will automatically connect when near device.
- The battery weighs down one side a little more than the other which can affect the comfort.
- It may take some time to find the best fit. Some buyers were unable to find a good enough fit with the included covers.
- There are mixed reviews on the sound quality. If you are focused on bass, these may disappoint.
- There is no way to secure these earbuds when they are around the neck but not in the ears. Several buyers lost theirs because of this.
- There are some reports of issues with phone call quality.
- Due to the design, if only one earbud is in, the other side will pull on it.
- Several reviewers complain of quality control issues with the sound within a few weeks.
- Without a proper fit, the sound quality is affected.
- The charging cable is short.
- The aesthetics of having the battery and controls on either side is a low point for some buyers.
- Many reviewers feel the sound quality is below usual Sennheiser quality.
Sennheiser offers a free app on both Android and Apple products called CapTune which is an EQ and playback tool to help you customize your headphones and give the option to change your sound settings for a better experience.
You can use the CapTune app to play around with the sound quality of these headphones to make sure you get the best sound for the music or movies you are listening to. The app gives you presets depending on the genre you are listening to or you can choose your own by customizing your sound through the EQ settings on the app. Through the app, you can adjust the bass and treble with sliders that let you get the best sound possible for your liking. Some customers did not particularly love the sound right out of the packaging but after tinkering with the sound in the app they became more happy with the sound quality.
You are able to connect these headphones to two different devices at the same time which many customers love and appreciate. You can listen to music from one device while staying connected to a second device to make and receive phone calls if needed. It is extremely convenient to be able to have multiple connections to a single pair of headphones.
As long as you get the right size earpad for the earbuds then you should have no problem staying comfortable while wearing them. They are designed to fit your ears snuggly and securely. You do not want to be in the middle of a vigorous workout and have to worry about having to stop what you are doing and put your headphones back in because they keep falling out. You will not have to worry about that with these, as they are designed to stay put and not fall out of your ears.
Ease of Use
There is a small remote located along the wires on the right side of the headphones. There are only three buttons located on it and they are very easy to operate as well. First, the top and the bottom buttons simply control your volume, allowing you to adjust the volume of your music without ever having to touch your music player. The middle button serves a couple different purposes but it is really not that complicated. If you press and hold the button it will act as a power button and turn the headphones on or off and if you hold it for a few seconds longer when it is turning on it will put it in pairing mode so you can connect to a device. If you are listening to music and simply tap the middle button it will pause or play your music. Finally, if you receive a phone call the middle button will answer the phone as well as hang it up. Overall, though, they are relatively easy to use.
-Great sound quality
-Can be used with Sennheiser's CapTune app to customize your experience
-Relatively budget friendly
-Can connect to two different devices at the same time
-Six-hour battery life
-Only takes an hour and a half to fully charge
-Comes with four different sized earpads for the perfect fit