The Soleus GPS Cross Country is a fitness watch with a built-in GPS. It was designed for runners to be able to track their achievements with intuitive features that are simple, have a cool design, and inspire them to keep trying until they achieve their goals, all at an affordable price.
Its built-in GPS allows wearers to track their location, and it also keeps track of distance, pace, and speed. It has an easy-to-read, large digit display as well as an EL back light and safety glow for low-light conditions and nighttime. It also has a compass so hikers can know which direction they're traveling, as well as an altimeter for elevation. It also has a timer and lap detection, and tells users how many calories they burned. The GPS Cross Country stores some data, which can be uploaded to the Strava running and cycling app to track and share stats over time. It is water resistant enough to swim in and the battery is rechargeable with a USB so the watch can be used again and again.
If you're a runner and hiker looking for an entry-level fitness watch to help you track your stats, continue reading to see if the GPS Cross Country is right for you.
Read also about best running shoe for big guys.
- GPS built-in for receiving location
- Keeps track of total distance as well as current pace and average speed
- Compass and altimeter for detecting direction and elevation
- Water resistant up to 30 meters (99 feet)
- Allows users to upload data via USB, and store up to 100 laps of data/memory
- Allows wearers to set interval timers with its chronograph and automatically detects laps with a vibration
- Easy to read display with large digits
- Safety glow during night mode and EL back light for low-light conditions
- Rechargeable battery lasts 9 to 10 hours between charges when using a GPS