Under Armour SpeedForm Amp 2.0
Under Armour stepped up their game when they upgraded their SpeedForm AMP shoe to the newest iteration. They, of course, kept the same great AMP and SpeedForm technologies of the original, but they added a lot of new features to make the workouts of their wearers better. They improved the upper of the shoe to a new, lighter woven material for added comfort and support while still keeping it durable enough for even the most intensive workouts. They added a new floating space located in the midfoot area of the shoe to allow for more natural movement of your feet giving you additional flexibility and support. Under Armour kept the outsole very similar to the original with the same rubber material, but they added some unique patterns to the treads, with bumps, or “spikes”, on the bottom for superior traction and better transition from one surface to another.
- Stylish design
- Great arch support
- Snug Fit
- Supportive midsole
- Superior traction
- Shoes need to be broken in
- Narrow width
- Minimal breathability
- These are a really clean looking shoe and design. They are great for fast movement but a little sloppy on the laterals. Great for doing squats with a solid form. These shoes are really responsive to most things and are comfortable.
- I have to say, I won’t be buying Nike Any more. These are so much better and cheaper. They are exactly the same, if not more durable, and they are light and hold the ground to my feet. I am so stoked to find these.
- These fit great and to size. These have been a near perfect shoe. No issues with rubbing or on an off like I have read. I really cannot find an issue with these.
- These fit like a Nike, they run a bit small. The material is really well made but the sole seems to be a bit weak. I wouldn’t use them for too much outdoor activity but have proven to be a great indoor sport shoe.
- The color is way off. However, the shoe is mad comfy. Thy really work well with fast movements and weight lifting. Id say they are a sock that holds you to the ground. I love this training shoe.
- These have great support and an all over glove like fit. Thy work great at the gym. I’d say these were made for people who frequent the gym. I will be buying them again.
- These are like an extra layer of skin, thy fit so good. I have high arches, which they support. They are a bit awkward at first getting on and off but not a deal breaker.
- I was so ecstatic with these when I got them. They are just like everyone said and the pics didn't do them justice, they look great These are some of the best training shoes out there. They are firm, light and supportive. The have a great internal support and comfort. They hold up to cardio and lifting and wok great with some crossfit moves. These are the best.
- Comfortable, stable and fashionable. I am so happy with these and that I can wear them daily. They are a great crossfit shoe for sure.
- The price is unbelievable for the quality. They are stylish and comfortable.I ended up buying 5 more pair.
- It was a bit awkward at first. They fit great though. They fit secure and comfortable. They offer great support for all sorts of gym type workouts. Super awesome cross training shoes. Very happy with the shoe.
- These shoes have great grip and are working great as my table tennis shoes. They absorb shock really well and are responsive and secure with sudden movements.
- These fit a bit snug compared to my other UA shoes. I haven't had any other issues with this shoe They are secure and comfortable. I use these to lift in and they are so sound and solid. I wouldn’t run in these.
- These have an epic floor grip. I bout them for the gym and lifting and man do they hold up. They are supportive and comfortable all over my foot. They are secure in all the right spots. I am pleased.
- These are a very practical and affordable shoe. They are responsive and stick to the ground great. They breathe really well too. I will be buying these until they stop making them.
- I love the glove like fit and the shoe is so comfortable it is unbelievable for the price.
- These are working great for all my action training: lunges , running, jumping. I wouldn’t use them on pavement, you might lose the sole faster They were made for the gym.
- They look nice on and fit perfect. Great, affordable gym shoe.
- These area flat shoe with a lot of lateral support. I do lifting and crossfit and these work great for both. They are for a person with high arches and although I have flat feet they seemed to work. The tongue needs some getting used to, it is alike a burrito.
- Super consistent with their sizing, always. UA s really surpassing all expectations with each new shoe. They are affordable and stylish and comfortable. You cannot get a better shoe for the gym.
- These lacked cushioning and they were really narrow, They looked worse than the photo and didn't really make me feel happy after I put them on and used them a bit. Nope.
- The grip was failing a lot. They suck putting on and taking off. I do not see me getting used to that at all. Not the shoe for me AT ALL.
- They are hot and hard to get on and off. I do fitness for a living and know a good shoe, this is not a good shoe. It only has the arch support going for it.
- There is a gap in the arch and makes it uglier in person. They on and off is a pain in the ass. Wearing the shoe I tell you, it is not stable.
- These shoes hurt a lot. They rub everywhere and gave me ankle cuts. I like the look but man they failed in comfort.
- There is a plastic thing in the shoe and they hurt. It rubs and makes cuts, not blisters. They suck for squats and lunges, I felt teetery.
- The heel is not stable. It makes me feel wobbly like there is a pebble in there. When looking down on the shoe, it looks funny on my foot.
- His shoe is for noodle feet. Skinny little shoes and not comfortable at all. The soles are really stiff and hurts to use them.
- These look really nice but the flaw is in the tongue design. It rolls in and causes really large hot spots on the foot. Blister factory.
- The shoe is a pain to get on. These shoes were such a flop. The laces sucked, the sole sucked, they just sucked and I am disappointed.
-Additional support added from an external TPU heel counter
-SpeedForm sock liner to help with moisture and add comfort and support
-Allows for more natural arch movement
-Uses flex grooves and a rubber patterned outsole for superior traction on multiple surfaces