Lactate threshold, also known as anaerobic threshold due to the absence of oxygen, is defined “as the intensity of exerci...
Join our private, growing community of passionate runners
- What is Lactate Threshold: How to Test & Train
- Does Running Burn Fat?To burn fat, your body needs to have an adequate amount of oxygen. Therefore, your body burns the most fat during low-int...
- Are You Tough Enough? America's 10 Most Extreme MarathonsYou may have considered running a marathon or maybe you've already tackled the marathon distance. After you've run a f...
- Best Running Books: Books Runners Will Absolutely LoveIf you love to run, you probably enjoy all things running. Are you looking for running-related content to enjoy when you ...
Run by runners, for runners. We pride ourselves on the depth of research, quality and transparency we put into every article, review, buying guide.More About RunnerClick
- All product recommendations are thoroughly tested to ensure reviews and buying guides are of the highest caliber.
- All health, injury and training topics are medically reviewed by doctors, trainers and subject matter experts.
- From medical research, new product launches and industry trends, our writers and subject matter experts continually monitor the running space.