We asked running coaches and experts one question: What 20% of marathon prep training would get me 80% of the results I'm...
By Runners, For Runners
- The 80/20 Guide To Marathon Training: 9 Running Coaches Give Expert Advice
- How to Choose the Right Training Plan and Stick to It!19 weeks until my marathon. Plenty of time, right? I've spent a year building my base, getting my mind ready for the chal...
- The Aging Runner: Runners 40/50+ Discuss Changes in PerformanceAs an athlete ages, we need to be cognizant of how the body changes and the consequences of that in regards to our sport....
- Why You Might Feel Nausea When Or After RunningIf you have not felt nausea when running, are you even a runner? Okay so I may be exaggerating a little, but for most run...
Run by runners, for runners. We pride ourselves on the depth of research, quality and transparency we put into every article, review, buying guide.More About RunnerClick
- All product recommendations are thoroughly tested to ensure reviews and buying guides are of the highest caliber.
- All health, injury and training topics are medically reviewed by doctors, trainers and subject matter experts.
- From medical research, new product launches and industry trends, our writers and subject matter experts continually monitor the running space.