Lean meats like chicken breast and turkey offer substantial protein with minimal fat, while fatty fish such as salmon pro...
The Daily Run
Join over 10,000 subscribers that receive running routines, motivation, tools, playlists & giveaways. Sent to your inbox every day.
- What Protein Foods Are Best for Runners?
- The Most Common Marathon Training Injuries (& How to Avoid Them)Marathon training injuries often stem from the high mileage and repetitive stress associated with preparing for a 26.2-mi...
- Here's Why Your Outer Foot Hurts After RunningIf your outer foot hurts after running, it could be due to several reasons such as improper footwear, overpronation or un...
- Why Does My Face Get So Red When Running?When you run, your body increases blood flow to muscles and skin as part of its effort to regulate your internal temperat...
RRCA Level 1 Running Coach
VDOT-02 Running Coach
Run by runners, for runners. We pride ourselves on the depth of research, quality and transparency we put into every article, review, and buying guide.More About RunnerClick
- All product recommendations are thoroughly tested to ensure reviews and buying guides are of the highest caliber.
- All health, injury and training topics are medically reviewed by doctors, trainers and subject matter experts.
- From medical research, new product launches and industry trends, our writers and subject matter experts continually monitor the running space.