A trainer shoe is a specialized athletic footwear designed for various physical activities, primarily running. Unlike spo...
Join our private, growing community of passionate runners
- How To Choose Versatile Trainer Shoes for Running
- The Benefits of Strength Training For Runners (Workout Program included)While running alone is a great way to get cardio in and improves endurance and cardiovascular health, strength training p...
- 5 Strategies For Improving Your Running Form And EfficiencyThe ideal running form involves maintaining an upright posture, level hips, balanced arm swing, shorter stride, midfoot s...
- Nutrition and Hydration Tips for Trail RunningAs far as running nutrition goes, it is crucial to consume 30-60 grams of carbohydrates per hour during long runs to opti...
RRCA Level 1 Running Coach
VDOT-02 Running Coach
Run by runners, for runners. We pride ourselves on the depth of research, quality and transparency we put into every article, review, and buying guide.More About RunnerClick
- All product recommendations are thoroughly tested to ensure reviews and buying guides are of the highest caliber.
- All health, injury and training topics are medically reviewed by doctors, trainers and subject matter experts.
- From medical research, new product launches and industry trends, our writers and subject matter experts continually monitor the running space.