5 Best Runner DVDs Reviewed
The more knowledge that you have about your sport, the better you become. Here’s our list of the best runner DVDs to help you train.
Running. It’s one of the most accessible and versatile forms of exercise out there, so it shouldn’t come as any surprise at all as to why this activity is so incredibly popular. While weightlifting, playing basketball, swimming, etc. are all other great ways of staying in shape, they all require some form of equipment to actually do.
While there’s no denying that these methods of exercise can do a lot to help you get in shape, they’re also time-consuming and often hard to get involved with. And with our ever increasingly busy lives, we need ways of exercising that are as convenient and easy to get into as possible.
- Pose Method of Running
5 Best Runner DVDs
Pose Method of Running
- Teaches a unique approach to the forms of running out there.
- This is a great one for those who learn best through drills.
- Maybe a bit to much running footage.
- This DVD is best when used with the book of the same title.
Freerunning & Parkour for Beginner 3RUN
- Goes beyond just running, offering a look at how to perform parkour
- A great way to broaden your activity
- The information is a bit limited
Running – The BK Method
- works at 2 levels for enhanced knowledge and performance
- The 2 disc set has over 5 hours of information
- Definitely not a short video, with 5 hours of footage
Chi Running: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-Free Running
- The information gathered from this film really does offer easy to follow ways to reduce the risk of injuries while you run.
- Some of the content also helps gain more overall efficiency.
- Available in English, German, Spanish, and Dutch.
- Not a super well known production
Evolution Running: Run Faster with Fewer Injuries
- Great for newbies trying to get their form down.
- Also touches on topics like barefoot running.
- Many claim that this instruction helped shave time off their run.
- Some disagree with the film's suggested form for running downhill.
Running requires nothing more than a pair of running shoes and some workout clothes to actually be ready to go out and hit the treadmill, open road, or nature trail. However, while some people might be under the impression that all you have to do is go out and run however you want to, there’s actually a bit of critical information that you need to keep in mind before actually going out on a run. While the activity itself might be incredibly accessible, do you know anything about keeping the right form when you run? What about breathing techniques? All of these things are crucial to keeping in mind to ensure that your runs are as safe and healthy as possible.
Just where should you go to ensure that you’re running with the best technique and form possible? While you could certainly do an Internet search to see what other people out there have to say about the subject, this is a matter that you want to take as seriously as possible. There’s no shortage of online forums out there that provide info on how to get the best form when you run, but you really should only take information from professionals when looking into this.
Read also about best under armour running shoes for flat feet.
One of the best ways to ensure that you’re getting the best information possible is by grabbing yourself a DVD that goes over running techniques. There are plenty of various DVDs out there that offer tips and tricks for maintaining the best possible form and posture when out running, but with so many different options available, finding one that’s just right for you can often be a bit of a challenge. Thankfully, that doesn’t have to be a problem any longer.
We’re well aware as to just how many runner DVDs are out there, so we decided to do something to make it easier to ensure that you’re getting the best possible DVD about running to fit your needs and budget. We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 best runner DVDs out there, and have outlined all of their major talking points as well. This is one of the most comprehensive guides of its kind that you’re going to find on the Internet, and as a result of this, we’ve got a lot of ground to cover.