First a little about Runnerclick. We aim to bring you reviews on the latest and greatest from brands such as Brooks, Asics, Adidas, Nike, Saucony, Salomon, Mizuno, Hoka One One and many others less known company such as Vibram or Puma. We also review and blog about a lot more than just running shoes, such as GPS watches, Compression socks, strollers and shoes made for flat feet, walking, trails, standing or zumba – the list goes on.
We also offer a growing running blog with contributions from sport familiar writers, where you will find great pointers on how to successfully achieve a healthy life,or get rid of injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Runners knee, shin splints, achilles tendinitis, Lumbar Lordosis, Runner’s Knee, Synovitis, as well as further enhance the one you may already lead. Although our content is mostly aimed at runners of all experience levels, we believe that the information that our writers provide could be helpful to all, in general.
We feel that maintaining a fitness lifestyle, and remaining active in sports as well as other outdoor activities can be beneficial in building a strong mind and good character through sportsmanship. That is why we are proud to announce the Runnerclick scholarship, awarded to three qualified applicants each year, for an amount of $2000 (two thousand U.S. Dollars) to each of the three winners.
We encourage anyone who is interested to apply, however there are a few necessary requirements that must be fulfilled in order to be seriously considered for one of the three annual awards. Below you will find a more specific breakdown of the scholarship details, as well as the requirements for eligibility and guidelines for your essay. If you decide to apply, you’ll just need to completely follow the steps below to submit your application.
Here is a quick “checklist” of the steps which must be completed to meet the eligibility requirements:
- Complete an original essay that follows the guidelines which can be found below. Once written, it can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completely fill out and submit the registration form below
- All entries, including required essays must be received no later than April 30, 2017 in order to be considered.
- Any questions or concerns should be sent to email@example.com before the closing date shown above, to allow the necessary time to address.
- The 3 winners will be announce approximately one week after the deadline.
NOTE: Each scholarship award is issued in the amount of $2000 (Two Thousand U.S. Dollars). There will be three (3) winners of one (1) award each.
Follow these Steps
Although there are only two fairly easy steps for submitting your application for consideration, it is extremely important for all applicants to pay close attention the details in both steps, as well as our strict rules for eligibility.
STEP 1. Submitting Your Essay:
Essay Title: The title of the submitted essay should be “The Runnerclick Academic Scholarship Program”.
Essay Subject: Staying active through sports can be a very beneficial part of your life in many different ways, for many different reasons.
– Outline why and how sports can contribute to your life? Describe some of the pitfalls experienced, as well as some of the benefits which sports can contribute to the daily life of young adult? How can a person leverage a skill in sports to land a dream job and becoming “successful” throughout life? –
(The submitted essay must consist of between 2000 – 2500 words. Be sure to submit a complete essay, remembering to check for any errors. Grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors will deem the submission ineligible)
Deadline: Your essay and form submission must be received by 11:59pm on April 30, 2017. Any submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered eligible. Essays sent any other way will not be counted for the 2017 scholarship award.
Important – The essay that you write must be original content, written by the person applying for the scholarship. Plagiarism will be an instant disqualifier.
STEP 2. Submitting The Form:
For this section, fill out the form below completely and truthfully. Then, simply submit when finished.
Confirmation of Successful Application
Once all of the applicant’s complete and correct information has been properly submitted, a confirmation email will be sent within 7 business days to the email address provided by the applicant in the form above. It is important to note that, any submissions made after 11:59pm on April 30, 2017 will not be accepted. Therefore, no confirmation email will be sent for those applications sent after the set deadline.
Receiving The Scholarship Payment
Each of the three winners will be announced approximately one week after the deadline is met and the contest closes.
Once the scholarship recipients have been chosen, and all information has been checked for validity, the awards will be paid out to those three winners only.
Each of the students who are awarded the scholarship will receive a total of $2000, and will not be eligible to win again.
NOTE: The scholarship payments will be made directly to the financial aid office of each of the recipients’ specific college or university. The amount will then be transferred to the appropriate account of each winner. Negotiable currency, in any form, will not be sent directly to the winners.
Application and Award Eligibility
In order to be considered or be permitted to claim the award, all participants must pay attention to and follow our Strict Conditions of Eligibility:
- To qualify for this scholarship, each applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program, an undergraduate program, or a high school senior who has a valid acceptance letter to attend an accredited university or college.
- The institution in which the applicant is enrolled or attending must be one that is accredited and recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Applicants must be able to provide a valid identification card, document containing an identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at claimed academic institution.
- Winners can only be awarded the Runnerclick scholarship once.
- Applicants are only allowed one (1) submission per year. If an applicant is discovered applying more than once, all applications and essays by that person will be disqualified.
- We will thoroughly check the information of each award recipient. Any falsification of submitted information, including plagiarism in the applicant’s essay will completely disqualify that person from the scholarship program.
- The winner of each scholarship is decided by Runnerclick. All decisions are final, and will be subject to appeal or contest.
- This scholarship program is open to eligible applicants worldwide, assuming that all requirements are met. Our intended reach to help others succeed is global
Questions, Feedback, Clarification
For any questions, comments or concerns regarding this scholarship program, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can forward any of your inquiries to email@example.com
This Scholarship is managed by
Gringo Group ApS
16 Valby Langgade, 2 sal 306
Registration & VAT no. DK33246196