Adidas Galaxy 3
The Galaxy 3 is the third iteration of Adidas’ paired down neutral sneaker that provides just the right amount of cushioning and some mild stability for insurance against pronation. Most importantly, this shoe is specifically designed for the wide-footed runner. Find yourself struggling to run in narrow shoes that cramp your arch and squish your toes? Fear not! The Galaxy 3 offers plenty of room to satisfy your substantial footprint and your splayed out pinky toe. However, if you regularly wear a double width shoe, the Galaxy 3 still might be a tight fit. The shoe is intended for runners with feet that fall somewhere in between the spectrum of narrow and super wide. If you seem to have issues with shoe fit on a regular basis it might be worth considering the Galaxy. How does it stack up overall? Our review delves into the specifics.
- Great quality design
- Great fit
- Wide fit
- Wide fit isn't suitable for all runners
- I wanted to use these as an alternating shoe for my runners. However, after receiving them and sporting them around a bit, I realized they are more of a fashion item or basic gym shoe. They have a great look to them and are very comfortable and light. They have great air flow too. I have used them for running but I am just going to use them for regular use.
- These are work shoes for me and seem to be a little on the heavier side. I bought them for the extra support and cushion they offer. They feel great around my toes. I use these to work in and they seem very durable.
- I've been buying running shoes for 50 years and these are hands down the most comfortable I have ever owned. They are light, affordable and have great cushion support. I would recommend these to anyone and I will be buying them again.
- These shoes look great on my flat feet. They are super comfy and have great support and they are very affordable, which drew me in.
- These shoes have proven to perform great for my daily walking. They are durable and super comfortable. I like the fact that they are lightweight and don't feel like bricks on my feet
- The look and price are what I look for in a shoe. I wasn't looking for a performance shoe and these are what I expected. I would suggest getting a more high performance shoe for running. I only use these in the gym, not for running.
- These came a little tight, even though I ordered a size bigger and the color is darker than the photos. These sneakers are comfortable and durable though.
- The mesh on the top is super airy and they are a great style and look great on my feet.
- The price can't be beat. The shoes are light and really comfortable. I am super pleased.
- I purchased these as fashion trainers. I haven’t bought Adidas in a long time but I am very happy with the weight of these. The style and comfort are awesome. I am a happy customer.
- These shoes are made great and they are very comfortable. The colors are super and the photos do not deceive. The 9 fit like it was supposed to. Really stylish shoe for the money.
- These were very light and fit me like they are supposed to. They are a great quality but do not seem like they would last too much with a lot of use. I was wanting a more durable shoe. After about two months of use, I had to replace the sole, It went flat.
- I wore these for long hours playing sports and they were very comfortable. My feet do not ache and they perform well for the price.
- I bought these for work and I am very satisfied. These are comfortable and fit my flat, wide feet with some extra movement in my toes; it is great.
- When I purchased these, I wasn't aware that they were orthopaedic. However, they rock my socks! Super super comfortable and hold my wide feet perfect. I will be buying another pair later, for sure.
- I have bought these 4 times and plan on getting them again. For the price and the comfort, they cannot be beat. I wear these bad boys everyday for over 10 hours and my feet are happy.
- These are not shoes for winter. They are a great style and are very comfortable.
- I bought a 10 wide and I am on my feet all day pounding concrete, these are perfect. They are airy and cool and comfortable. They came with ortholite insoles and hug my feet but have a lot of toe room.
- I had to switch the laces and when they are tied they rub a little. After a while of wear they stop. These are a great price and I recommend them.
- These shoes look awesome and are equally as comfortable. I had to break them in but my 10.5 fit great after that. I will be looking for another pair after these are done.
- Super wide shoes. They are great looking sneaker and very light on my feet. Do not judge by the photos these shoes look better in person.
- These seem to run larger than normal Adidas and they are orthopedic. Other than that, they are great shoes and comfortable.
- I was surprised at the traction on these shoes. They are are very comfy and I was able to play golf in them.
- The arch support is great in these. Although very comfortable, the tongue was a little bulky, which I found odd looking.
- I feel like these were a waste of my money, they were horrible. After a couple uses, they started to fall apart. Do not buy these unless you like throwing your money away.
- There was a piece of plastic in them that kept pinching and pressing my foot. These were very painful to run in. The cushioning isn't made for running either. I am very unsatisfied with these all together.
- These shoes started falling apart rather quickly. I used these shoes for walking and they weren't that bad although I suffer from fascitis. I probably won’t buy these again.
- Adidas are my favorite shoes, usually. These, however, didn't last 5 months; the toe ripped out. This is too bad because they were rather comfortable.
- If these are your runner shoes, beware. The lace holes are not made for a lot of use and fall apart quickly.
- Supportive upper overlays
- Air Mesh upper
- OrthoLite sockliner
- Standard lacing system
- Cloudfoam midsole cushioning
- ADIWEAR outsole