New Balance Fresh Foam Zante v3
New Balance is a unique brand that believes in quality and keeping their customers happy over anything else. That is why you’ll never see a big name celebrity endorsing New Balance shoes. They refuse to use the money to pay celebrities and instead, invest their money in research to improve their shoes.
The New Balance Fresh Foam Zante v3 is a favorite shoe among runners. There are lots of qualities that make this an easily likable shoe. For starters, the price is amazing. For the durability and high-quality elements that runners get with this shoe, the price is unbeatable. Another quality is that this is a lightweight road shoe with long distance capabilities. Runners loved the added cushioning but they also found the 66-millimeter drop to be the perfect combinations between responsive and supportive. One of the key changes from the previous iteration is that the Zante v3 added more cushioning and support to the midsole section of the shoe. The upper features a roomier toe box and a material that improves the breathability of the shoe. The outsole uses dual rubbers, carbon and blown to add durability and traction. Runners world Magazine gave this shoe their coveted Editors Choice Award, and runners can easily see why.
-Moderate stability control
- Limited protective features
- This shoe had the right amount of everything. The toe box was a little snug but stretched well and allowed my toes to wiggle. They are lightweight and the sole has a great feel to it.
- I rotate these with another pair of shoes since I run so much during the week and these are my favorite. They are very responsive to my running style and they are very light. I feel the road but with plenty of comfort.
- I have used all versions of this shoe and I have been overly satisfied. They are the perfect amount of cushion and they are incredibly light. They last a really long time and have a great construction to them.
- These shoes have a very soft sole in them and give a great ride for my long miles during the week. They are really comfortable shoes for anyone who likes a long distance casual run.
- These shoes are great. They fit like they are supposed too, the toe isn't too narrow and they have a great flexible sole. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to run..
- I love the softness in the sole and the low drop zone on these has helped my stride tremendously. I have put a lot of miles on these and they are still holding up great. They are great for road running because they absorb a lot of pressure from the run. I am definitely going to buy these shoes again.
- I was happy with the actual construction of the sole of the shoe. It is comfortable all over but the sole allows me to really get into my running without feeling like I am going to bottom out. I am also able to run in areas with puddles without the water coming up from the bottom into my shoe.
- Normally, I have issues with my ankles in shoes but these are great. THey run narrow and that is great for my really skinny feet. I went up like a lot of people suggested and they were a bit too big. The traction on these is better than any other running shoes I have tried. I wasn’t really sure about having them as a solid runr because the sole is one big piece and is very soft but they ended up carrying me through all my prior runs that led up to my marathon and then through that. They are great shoe all around. I am super impressed
- I am a slow runner due to my age so I need a shoe that can handle the extra pressure. These are so great for my running style. They do wear a little faster than I would like though. They are top notch in comfort and the arches are great. I really enjoy this shoe.
- These are a really great product. They are comfortable and the colors are super bright and flashy.
- I have really wide, long feet and I wa a little worried about the fit after reading the reviews. I have to say they fit great. I was able to take some time off of my jog. I would not suggest these in the winter because they breath so well, it might freeze your toes off.
- I did not have to break these in at all. I would suggest these to any one from short distance runs to marathons. They are super lightweight and have epic comfort.
- These shoes fit really secure and I felt really stable in them. They are made of a great light material; they were actually lighter than I thought they would be, which is great. I am also really happy about how affordable they are.
- Be careful with these on wet surfaces. Other than that, You cannot go wrong with these. They are super comfortable. These shoes have a great response to them, i felt that they were making me go faster.
- I am sure anyone who buys these is going to like them. Thy are top of the line and super light. I am impressed at how well these shoes feel on my feet after a long distance jog; I do not even want to take them off.
- I wanted a shoe that I could run in when it is hot. These are perfect. They are super breathable and the soles are so soft and light. I feel like I won the shoe lottery.
- I use these to do my parkour and these have a great bounce and response to them. I was also amazed at how soft the sole was as soon as I put them on. They had no break in period.
- I am going to buy these again when I wear them out. They seem very durable and are a dream to walk in. I am a powerwalker, not a runner, and I love the cloud like feel thee offer me on my strolls. I also like that they fit my feet nice and snug.
- I found these to be a bit loose in my toe area. They have a lot of cushion and support my arches fairly well.
- I am amazed at the traction on this very light, and meshy shoe. I used thee when I did my Ninja Warrior training and I could not have asked for a better more supportive shoe.
- I like the low profile on these and that they come in a wide style that fits my foot perfect. They have a great upper support to them and the sole is super cozy and cushy. These are my all over day to day and do everything shoe.
- I wouldn’t say they beat the V2. However, They are super light weight and I love the way they feel on my feet. I love the foam on the inside.
- I am not happy with this product at all. They are way to snug and they hurt the sides of my feet. The fit is just way off.
- These have a really bad hot spot where my ankle and leg meet in the front of the shoe. They were digging in and it was so uncomfortable. I am not impressed.
- I wasn’t even able to run in these they were so tight and I bought the wide. I have been using NB for years and this is a first. I am not happy about having to send these back.
- These shoes have no shock absorbency. I am very unhappy with these. I have used them on my treadmill and I keep getting static shocks, I am blaming it on the shoe because I have never had this issue. which is why I got the treadmill in the first place.
- I took these for a couple runs to see if I could get them to break in and it just isn’t working. These shoes are way too restrictive and the toe box was way too scrunched in.
- I am coming from the older models, which I loved. The v3 however, it is terrible. I can't get my foot to stay in place and the material just feels cheap. These are not comfortable and all and cannot compare.
- These shoes had no arches and no type of support and they were way to freaking narrow.
- These shoes are so small. I felt Like I was trying to fit into a schilds shoe. I mean, I always order the same size and these were awful.
- These shoes feel really cheap and I am worried that they are going to fall apart. These shoes came in both times I reordered them in the shape of a banana. I was really confused why they were so curved. This proved to make them really uncomfortable. They do look nice but that is not why I bought them.
- Fresh Foam midsole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Dual rubber material in the outsole