2XU Elite MCS Compression Tights
The 2XU Elite MCS Compression Tights are a great pair of compression tights for anyone who does any kind of running, weight training, or cross-training. Compression gear, in general, is great for any kind of exercise, as it will increase blood flow to your muscles helping to prevent any kind of injury or muscle strain. Runners love that they can put these on and not have to worry too much about their muscles hurting or being fatigued after a long run or strenuous workout. These tights will keep your muscles warm to help prevent strain, but they are also breathable to keep you cool, and moisture wicking to help keep you dry. The tights are also going to save you energy, as your body will not have to work harder to decrease the vibrations of your muscles which will cause tissue damage, the compression will help stabilize those muscles so your body does not have to work harder to do that for you. Customers absolutely love these compression tights, they sing high praises for them. The way that these compression tights are constructed is made to give you extremely powerful compression while remaining ultra lightweight and exceptionally flexible. You are going to want something that is going to be tight where it needs to be but also allows the flexibility and freedom to move naturally, and you will absolutely have that with these tights. They are an all-around good pair of compression tights that you will fall in love with after just one use.
- Super comfortable
- Made out of materials that are going to last
- Breathable and allows for great airflow to keep you cool
- Compression in all of the right places
- Made with moisture-wicking materials to keep you dry
- Perfect for any kind of exercise
- UPF 50+ to give you protection from the sun
- Antibacterial and anti-odor treatment so you can skip a wash or two if you wanted
- Some customers stated that these can be slightly see through
- These are on the high end when it comes to price
- These actually fit me and I am short. I have issues finding compression tights that fit shorties like me. They are very tight and hug all the right muscle points. They are a bit hard to put on but that is a good thing. They have a great feel and finish to them. Love these things.
- I needed something with more of a substantial pressure. These are so great. It took me over 15 minutes to get them on, that is a great sign. I am able to run further without any soreness. They are expensive but worth the price to me. They actually help reduce pain when you wear them when you are done running. Great product.
- 2UX tends to last a long time. I have owned other pairs and I am never disappointed. These are a lot tighter than my old ones. These are really tight in the waist with a drawstring, which makes no sense to me. However, they are totally worth every penny. FYI: Compressions are always going to be longer , so be careful sizing up.
- These have a great heat management to them. The recovery on these is phenomenal as well. I cannot say enough about how well they fit and feel on. Really amazing product by 2XU
- I am not sure what they do but I am sure that they feel amazing. I love wearing them and they make me feel like a professional runner. They give me a little extra motivation to go out and run.
- These aren’t lounging tights, they are made for the runner. They feel good when running and are fantastic for working out in. They stay in place and fit like skin. You can really feel the compression when you’re getting it in. I have bought 2 pair so far.
- I love wearing thee when I do my HIIT training. They keep my muscle pain and fatigue down to a bare minimum. I feel these have really helped me get to the next step in my training. I don't burn in my legs when I wear these. I really do love them.
- These have some serious compression and keep the aches and pains at bay. They fit like they are supposed to as well.
- The gold pattern is a really nice touch and the waist is a real cincher. They feel really comfortable and do exactly what they are designed to do.
- These have really helped y muscles a lot. They do exactly what I bought them for. I wouldn’t wear them for winter workouts and they feel a bit rubber.
- I'm over the hill and these really help my old muscles work better and have less pain after working out. It is truly amazing what these suckers do for me I love crossfit and these make it that much more fun.
- These are tight in all the right spots and add so much extra support to the legs. I'm a big dude and this really does some extra work for me. I wish the extra pressure was in the knees more, that is the only negative for me. Great pants though.
- I have been using these for years and this is a great upgrade. The waist is higher, which is nice They have more compression fabric in them and they are very well designed. Being more aware of your muscle groups and support in your legs makes for a better work out for me. I really highly recommend these to any serious trainers out there. They are beautiful and feel so good.
- If you can afford it, buy it. These are so good. I am over the moon with the compression on these. These kinds of make you work even harder, giving the muscles that extra support for extra distance. They are perfect for anything really and you can slide extra knee support for leg day right over them. I am happy with the way they look as well.
- I used these in a Spartan Race and they held up really well. They seem to be very durable compared to my old Skins. My legs and hips really feel great after a workout or run These are not for warmth, so don't get them for that. Going to have to look up some more gear from these guys, it is great.
- I love all these offer minus the waste band THe drawstring really is confusing because it is so tight already. The inner pocket also s a bit awkward. Make sure you are into really tight waist because these are so tight.
- I was so happy these offered everything I was expecting. I started getting leg cramps is why I bought these and they cleared it right up. I was also surprised at how breathable they were for the rubber material.
- I do like these. I would say they could use a bit more compression though, for the price. There are better ones out there for less. But, they are good tights.
- My first experience with this type of running gear and I am thoroughly impressed. They helped me go further and I could really feel the support in my muscles. They fit like I thought they would and they were comfortable for how tight they were.
- They are a bit longer than I thought they were going to be. However, they fit great and they are way better than I thought they were going to be. Super support offered in these for sure.
- Other than the stitching not really being made for man berries, these are alright. They are better than my skins minus the junk pressure. They have way better separation and the support is noticeably different.
- I compared a run with and without and man do these feel great. Or rather, Man do I feel great after wearing these. the recovery is way better after a run and wearing them helps me go longer. Super nice for leg day as well.
- I was happy to finally find a pair of compression tights that fit my tall lanky stature. They are really good on the sizing so check the chart before you buy. They have all the right muscle groups compressed properly. They are so tight, it takes a minute to get them on - to be expected. The design is nice and looks cool. The pocket is appreciated. They are also really soft on the inside and do not come up on the calves when I am running.
- I am able to go faster and harder in these. I love them. I tested with and without on my leg day and they sure do make a difference and help muy endurance a lot. So worth the money if working out is your thing.
- These are fantastic. Little problem with the logo, it digs in a bit. The compression is dope and does exactly what I paid for it to do.
- The crotch ripped out during the first use. They are very poorly made and way too expensive. The groin area isn't even a stress area.
- These are lacking the tight compression that I am used to. More like leggings.
- The sizing on these is incorrect and you have to go up couple sizes and that makes it too long. I will just continue looking.
- I do not feel thee enhance performance at all. They are so expensive. I can get the same thing for a fraction of the cost. The older model is way better.
In addition to wearing these when running, a lot of customers will use these, or other pieces of compression gear, after a surgery because it will help decrease your recovery time. The use of the compression tights will deliver oxygen-rich blood to your muscles more quickly than without it, and this will help prevent blood clots, which is extremely important, especially after any kind of surgery.
In addition to these tights being breathable, they are also made with moisture-wicking technology to keep you dry while you are working out. The tights help to draw moisture away from your body faster and therefore allow it to evaporate quickly to keep you dry. The compression tights are made with flatlock seams that are going to help prevent chafing, which is important. You do not want to have to worry about any kind of chafing or skin irritation while you are wearing these pants.
These tights are comfortable to wear, but something to note about any kind of compression clothing is they are geared more toward preventing discomfort rather than providing you with comfort. That being said, the 2XU Elite MCS Compression Tights are phenomenal at preventing injury and discomfort. The MCS (muscle contaminate stamping) give you added compression targeted at the calves and quads to help reduce muscle fatigue and it gives you much better support. The ability for these to increase your blood flow to your muscles help prevent you from having sore and uncomfortable muscles after your workout while still allowing you to push harder and perform longer than you would without the compression gear. These compression tights are all about preventing injury and discomfort and they do a fantastic job at that.
The 2XU Elite MCS Compression Tights are available in both regular and tall sizes, as they want to be able to reach runners of all body types. The compression tights can be purchased in sizes ranging from small to XX-Large. Customers have commented that these pants fit true to size so you should not have a problem getting the size that will fit you the best.
The nylon that makes up most of the fabric in these compression tights is a highly durable material and are perfect for these tights as they will withstand friction and high impact which is important when purchasing any kind of compression tights. In addition to the nylon, 2XU incorporated Elastane, better known as spandex, into the materials of the tights to increase the comfort while making sure the stretch is going to be long-lasting. You do not want to have a pair of compression tights that are going to lose their stretch rather quickly, and you will not have to worry about that when it comes to the 2XU Elite MCS Compression Tights.
If you are a confident person and you do not mind wearing skin tight clothes that cling to your body while you are running, then you may like the look and style of these pants. Customers like that they are plain and simple, black with an X printed on the side of one of the legs. Customers can choose between a white X or a black one that blends in with the black of the pants. Both the men's and women's styles of the tight are available in the same two colors.
Customers have commented that they love the 2XU Elite MCS Compression Tights and that they were well worth every penny they spent on them. Even paying the full retail price for these compression tights you are definitely going to get your money's worth.
-The compression is aimed to improve your circulation
-MCS gives you targeted compression to your calves and quads
-Help reduce muscle fatigue
-Utilizes their proprietary PWX fabric to give you great compression, awesome flexibility, and keeps them lightweight and comfortable
-Wide drawstring elastic waistband to keep them comfortable while ensuring a snug fit
-Moisture wicking technology to keep you dry
-Uses flatlock seams to prevent chafing and skin irritation
-50+ UPF to protect you from the sun