Nike Odyssey React
As of late, Nike has been releasing more and more models designed around their trademarked React midsole technology. Engineered mostly for use on the basketball court, this material provides soft cushioning while giving the wearer high levels of shock absorption and energy transfer. This results in a greater spring with each stride and jump. One of the better selling models containing this feature is the Odyssey React. When paired with a rubber compound outsole and jacquard fabric upper, runners have a shoe that’s just as comfortable as it is responsive. Runners feel that this model works just as well in casual settings as it does during races and workouts.
-Narrower than average
- Would say these are an incredible upgrade to this line. I would definitely try and get sized before eer buying any Nike shoe due to their inconsistencies. But these shoes are really nice, light and comfortable.
- These have a more stable upper than any flyknit models. I am enjoying it a lot. They’re are still breathable and are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They keep their shape really well. They have a nice springy feel to the and the the traction is really nice. The shoe is narrow but most Nikes are.
- The fit of these is really nice and I can feel the support in y low lat arches is just right. They do not have a good wide toe box like the Pegasus but they are not hurting. I wouldn’t take them on a marathon due to this. The foam in the shoe is really nice and they breathe well.
- These are amazing I want to wear them to bed. They are designed well and hold up to a beating. Make sure you size up, it is a Nike.
- I did my research before buying these. They are so stable. They are better than the Adidas boost and I never thought I would say that. They are so responsive and supportive yet light, most comfortable training shoe I have ever owned.
- Obviously, the sizing was all off. However, once I figured out where to go with these and after trying over 15 different Nikes, these were the winners. They are snug and I like that. They are way more durable than any flyknit. They ar light yet stable and cushioned. I am so happy with this shoe and HIGHLY, highly recommend it.
- The upper material really fits firm around the foot without losing flexibility, totally dreamy. The cushioning does not make it weighty at all. Super stable. Great shoe all over.
- These are some epic shoes. I am a huge React fan: consistent, stable, cushioned, supportive, snug. I run so much and have tons of shoes.. These are perfect for daily runners.
- This shoe has a lot of inner support. It fits tight due to this so make sure to either get sized or go up what you are regular in. These are way better than the Zooms by far. Great shoe and design for avid runners.
- I am basketball referee and go through soe shoes. I look for cushioning since this is my daily and these are so good. These are durable and light and look like a knit but are not! That means they breath but have so much stability. These kept the ice off my feet for sure. I was shocked and am now in love.. MAtch.com!
- The rubber on these shoes is so durable. It is magical really. I have a heavy left foot and usually lose a shoe too soon due to uneven wear. These have not worn at all. I have pulled these through many different terrains and the gym and man do they hold well in all of the,. They are responsive and light while being supportive and cushy. Perfect shoe!
- Unique design and color. They are so comfortable and I love that you cannot find another shoe that is quite this good. Seriously! This is such a fantastic design. They do not cause fatigue due to the light weight material but they are still a knit like material. The integrity is intact. I love them.
- SO FREAKING COMFORTABLE! They run so well on pavement. The reaction and absorbtion or magic. They are cushioned and stable, yet light and flexible. Nike really outdid themselves. Not a Marathon shoe due to the narrowness.
- I like he neoprene within the tongue.. I feel like it is a sock on the top of my foot. They are so foamy and light and form to my foot. They have a really nice fashionable design and color to them. Great shoe. The best shoe I have ever bought.
- These are so good for daily 10 mile runs. They burn away on the treadmill. These are made for pavement. These reacts definitely hold their name. They glide with me when I run and support my movement. They are not for marathons but are a great shoe to train for on in.
- What can I say about these? Cushion? PERFECT. The heel is cloud like and responsive. DURABILITY? Holding up like it is its job. They have no use after about 150 miles. I am personally shocked. UPPER AREA? Like a dream. It is a knit material but not flyknit. It is so good and flexible. I am not sure why they do not change. This is way more durable that the flyknit. These are traditional lacing and has a great tongue. Neoprene is beautiful on my feet.
- My foot is like a sausage, flat and skinny. These shoes are so good. They are comfort, reaction, stability, and so much support. I do like the fly knit but something about these issimular just more supportive WOW!
- The Odyssey has so much more give than the old Epics. They were so tight around the top part of the foot and the ankles. They are equally as cushioned.
- These really helped lift that weird space in my high arches. The tongue is so much better than the Epics. They are flexible and way more epic than the Epic.They have so much support and comfort! I am so surprised. I love the design and color as well.
- So comfortable. These are so much better than the Epics. I love them both but the Odysseys just seem to have so much for flexibility and the design is so much more forgiving. The comfort and stability are so yummy I wanna live in the shoe.
- These are such an upgrade to every Nike I have ever used to train in. They are cushy and fit and do not cause any pain. THey have cushion and support but are light and dreamy. I mean this should be the go to shoe in Nike. No need to make any more, they nailed it.
- These are underrated. They have such a more supportive arch than the other Nikes I own (Boost) These are cheaper and better really!
- These shoes reat we and the memory foam rally works great for comfort and support. They broke in perfect, at first were a wee bit snugger than I like. They have really nic lateral stability but could use a bit more ventilation.
- These were a bit narrow. I stand all day at work and these have been good. I feel if I were to run in them, I would need to get a wider or larger size.
- The laces on these were a bit short and the shoe itself is narrow. I do like the style design and the comfort. I think thy will break in pretty nice too.They have one of the best soles I have ever walked on.
- These were blister factories. They are too narrow even at a size up. The sides of my feet are raw. They are horrible.
- I push hard to the front of the shoe although I strike in the heel. These do not have the padding I want in the toes. These have really made my back pain worse.
- The look is great! However, these are disappointingly arrow. I wanted to get them to break in because I liked them so much but it isn’t happening. I went up a size too. If you have wide feet these are not going to work.
- Blisters all over the toes and the arches. I was shocked how narrow these were. I tried to see if they would break in but blisters just kept popping up in weird spots.
- I sized up with these and they still were horrible They were out of lign as well as narrow in the toes. The length was ok. They wouldn’t break in though. Do not get them if you have wide feet. size up in the epic reacts since the flyknit material does stretch, so I might do that.
-React midsole for enhanced cushioning, shock absorption and energy transfer
-Jacquard fabric upper conforms to the foot’s shape for a sock-like fit
-TPU clip, heel shelf, and lacing system keep the foot locked in place
-Neoprene sleeve and tongue enhance breathability and prevent irritation
-Thin overlays on the instep and sides give needed structure
-Narrower-than-average toe box
-Wide range of color options available to men and women