2XU Run Visor
The 2XU Running Visor is a wonderful, lightweight, and inexpensive running visor that customers just seem to love. This visor comes in so many different colors that many runners feel like they have to purchase multiples to match every outfit. There is a color to fit anyone’s style and personality. The one size fits all aspect of this visor, in the way of an adjustable velcro strap on the back, makes it so almost anyone can wear this and be comfortable doing it.
When you are running it is important to keep yourself cool, and that is where this visor can help. The breathable material and the open top of the visor are ideal to help prevent you from overheating while on the go. Many runners like to wear some form of a hat when they are on the run to help keep the sweat from their faces, but a lot of people do not realize how much wearing a closed top cap can increase their body temperature. If you are a runner that overheats easily and enjoys wearing a cap, give this visor a try, as customers love what it does for them when they are running, especially longer distances and in warmer temperatures. In addition to the breathable materials, the sweatband uses moisture-wicking materials to help guide the sweat away from your face and allows it to evaporate easier, in turn keeping you cooler and drier.
This is an all around good running visor with a favorable price point and a great look that customers love and recommend.
- Can be purchased in a plethora of colors
- Made to be flexible and strong
- Super durable
- Sweat-wicking liner to keep you dry and cool
- Amazing breathability for maximum airflow
- Stellar UV protection to protect from the suns harmful rays
- Affordable price point
- Some customers had problems with the rear strap
- Issues with sweat stains damaging the visor
- For buyers who don't like wearing sunglasses on runs, this visor has been a great help on sunny days.
- It's easy to adjust the size.
- This has a good, snug fit that stays in place during runs.
- Provides good protection from light rain for people who wear contacts.
- Most buyers say this visor is well-made.
- For light activity, this visor will keep sweat out of your eyes.
- The velcro holds tightly even during heavy activity.
- The width of the band adds comfort.
- According to most buyers, this visor is durable.
- This visor has worked for reviewers on short and long distance runs.
- For reviewers who bought this visor in a dark color, it does not seem to absorb too much heat in strong sunlight.
- The bill is large enough to be effective without looking oversized.
- This visor is easy to machine wash.
- The shape of the band curves over the ears for a comfortable fit.
- The material is resistant to building smells from heavy use.
- Overall, most reviewers say this is a good value for the price.
- The material of the band caused some buyers to feel hot.
- There are mixed reviews on the sizing. Some say it is not large enough and others saying the velcro strap is too long.
- Some reviewers think the front rise of the visor is too high.
- On the lighter colored visors, the underside of the bill can cause some glare issues in bright sunlight.
- This visor's moisture wicking does not perform well enough for heavy perspiration.
- Buyers report that the lighter colors show sweat lines.
- There are limited reviews on the long term durability.
- Some buyers have had issues with creases and lines from the packaging when purchased from third party sellers.
- According to reviewers, there are limited color options and the style is not attractive for everyone.
- This visor is no longer available from some sellers.
- When sweating heavily, sweat tends to build and drip from velcro area.
Some runners enjoy that they can use the curved bill of the visor to make themselves into a kind of visual cacoon and block out the rest of the world, focusing only on their running and what is in front of them. Be careful with this though, because it can and will reduce the field of vision and possibly your awareness of any obstacles you may encounter over your head. One runner commented that she hit her head on a low hanging branch because she did not see it coming.
The sweatband of the visor is made out of a sweat-wicking material which is ideal in helping keep the sweat from your face and keeping you as dry as possible. The sweat will be pulled towards the bill of the visor and will drop away from your face. Customers love that when they are wearing this on a run they will not have to worry about becoming too hot or the sweat becoming a nuisance. Staying cool is essential when you are running, as you do not want your body to overheat. Many runners make the mistake of running in a ball cap and find that it is just too hot for them, but they give this visor a try and fall in love. If you want to stay cool and as dry as possible then this is the visor for you.
The visor also offers excellent UV protection to help you out when you are running in the sun. Keep in mind that the top of your head is exposed when wearing this, or any visor, so you may want to consider sunscreen if you do not have a lot of hair to protect the top of your head.
-Adjustable velcro strap on the back of the visor lets you get a customizable fit for superior comfort
-Wicks the sweat away from your skin to help keep you cool and dry while you are on the run
-Made from an extremely breathable material to help keep you cool
-Has stellar UV protection to make sure you are protected from the suns harmful rays
-Available in a wide array of colors so everyone can find a color that best suits their style and personality
-Low to average price range when it comes to cost making this super affordable and budget friendly
-Can be machine washed in cold water and hung to dry
-Protects your eyes from the bright sun or falling rain no matter what weather conditions you are running in