Adidas Tubular Shadow
Available in more than 20 style options, the Adidas Tubular Shadow is not a fancy, high-tech sneaker nor does it contain Adidas’ popular Boost or Bounce cushioning. The omission of these materials helps to keep the price down. What the Tubular Shadow does have going for it, though, is that it’s an attractive shoe.
It’s even popular with celebrities! The lifestyle shoe is coveted by wearers for its incredibly stylish design. Recently, Adidas launched 9 updated Tubular colorways. While you could use the Shadow for low-mileage training, it’s likely best kept for casual outings.
- Great value
- Lacks support
- Durability concerns
- Really so cool and so comfortable great trainers and I can wear without socks. I did a 6 mile long clifftop walk in these minus any socks and they didn’t chafe or rub. Very good instep supportive and with good cushioning.
- I think they are a lot better than the yeezus, and has a better catch for them. There's no way they feel like fake, they did come straight out of adidas store. So I recommend these they are a Nice shoe
- I disliked the look of them. But after putting the shoes on, I was on board. Not only are they much more comfortable, but they feel amazing stable. These are Lightweight, they give excellent support, and no discomfort or rubbing.
- Got these for my boy, and he loves these and said they are seriously comfortable. He's had them for 10 days so a bit unsure how well they last. Will update everyone as the time passes.
- Really Super stylish and nice light weight, when I run I feel confident in the shoe and it meets my picky expectations.
- My shoes are really comfortable and they are the real deal they came with an adidas box and the tags. I have seen comments about fakes but all I find is comfort and style.
- It is a good shoe very similar to yeezys and these shoes are comfortable, tough really easy to run in and I liked the breathability.
- I do go on some punishing runs and what I like about my shoes are that after a run they are quick and easy to clean. The other points which are good is the shoe lets my feet stay free from getting sticky and sweaty and the sole does hold steady on different surfaces.
- In comparison to other Adidas shoe, I’m hooked on the design and the upper shoe structure which does give me good stability and lots of air and ventilation for my feet abut it’s not bad also for keeping out light rain.
- Got to give it to Adidas, I run a lot and long and the shoe has great material for letting my feel breath, I’m going to stay with this brand.
- I noticed the shoe feels light while running or walking and the materials stops my feet from sweating much
- The shoe colorways are impressive and so is the shoe, it does perform and so far no problems with durability.
- It has turned out to be a good shoe, I like it and I’m impressed with the comfort which is present throughout the whole shoes.
- I’m over picky when it comes to shoes and as a regular runner I have to be, these are fine for the price, you get a good protective and comfortable shoe and it nicely styled.
- My 16 year old son got a pair, though he said they are comfortable but they wore through the toe part far to quickly. For our dollars I expected more durability.
- Delivered on the morning of the 3rd April. My 10 year old kid who wears a standard size 9 and he used his own money to buy these. The mesh by the sole has frayed within three weeks and this is not acceptable
- I was given a pair for my birthday, yes, they look nice but they started to break up really fast, this is not good when these are meant to be sports shoes.
- Into only 35 days and the triangular part on the right shoe is coming adrift and this looks like the shoe is just going to break up bit by bit. I won’t buy these again even at a discount.
- The feeling from the shoe and the look is fake, they are nothing like the pair I checked out in the store, even the sizing feels wrong and the materials is very suspect. I wont buy online again.
- Watch out, the shoe ran large and not true to standard sizes, as soon as I went for a run I felt the chaffing and thought maybe I just got to break these in but when I checked closer the sizing was out.
Reviewers found the cushioning responsive but noted it wasn't anywhere near the bouncy feel of Boost cushioning. Others called the cushioning plush and found it reasonably comfortable.
For the most part, users liked the minimalist feel of the upper and appreciated the stylish design.
Not as good as Boost cushioning, but not terrible. The majority of reviewers found the sneaker true to size with a few complaining about too roomy a fit. Overall, reviewers liked the minimalist construction and ride feel of the Tubular Shadow.
It also just got released in 9 updated styles with fresh new color combinations. The budget-cousin of Yeezys replicates the look flawlessly.
Since the Tubular isn't technically meant for high-impact activities, it's plenty of shoes to keep you protected while going about your day.
While this does mean that the design is slightly less durable and much less responsive, reviewers were extremely happy to have a budget fashion sneaker available to them. A lower price means that it's easier for users to purchase multiple colorways at one time, too.
- Knit upper, leather upper, PrimeKnit upper
- 3D textured diamond pattern upper
- Full-length EVA foam midsole cushioning
- Snug wrap fit thanks to the sock-like upper design
- Ortholite sock liner
- Rubber outsole
Worn by celebs, the Tubular is a leisure sneaker with a comfortable fit and minimalist design. The lightweight fashion shoe features a unique and interesting asymmetrical design. Don't have the cash to put down on a pair of Yeezys? The Shadow offers a similar style and plenty of comfort for those who don't have money to burn.