The Prophere is a hot new release from Adidas which features a blend of the UltraBoost’s silhouette and a Primeknit upper construction that’s reminiscent of the Adidas NMD. But, don’t be fooled, this new release doesn’t actually feature any Boost cushioning. Billed as a retro throwback to the 90’s, this Adidas brand shoe features a modern twist. Retro is all the rage this year and with the Prophere it’s all about blending classic with trendy. This super unique looking shoe is a good choice for the gym but it’s more likely you’ll be wanting to wear this shoe everywhere thanks to its sleek and unique design. The contrasting bright midsole and speckled upper design stand out and thanks to a wide variety of style options, there’s a look for every purchaser out there.
- Attractive design
- Fairly comfortable
- Quality construction
- Great color selection
- Flexible upper
- Sizing off (fits very big)
- Poor traction
- Narrow fit
- These are classy, comfy and stylish trainers. I highly recommend.
- These are high in comfort and feels like you are wearing a sock. Doesn't look that great from the top but the side is great.
- These are a high swag sneaker. The are extremely comfortable and wearing them makes you feel fresh. The sole is great and the color I got pops.
- It took 3 days to break them in because they were pretty stiff but these are great and comfy now.
- These shoes are pretty heavy so get ready for that. I got used to it pretty quick.They look huge but not so bad once they were on my feet. There is a grip on the tongue so I would not recommend low socks. They are also very wide, so get a smaller size. These shoes are really great and I get compliments constantly. They are super comfy and have a great wrap around sole.
- If you want to add an insole, get the regular size. Otherwise, get a size smaller because they run huge. They are priced well and very comfortable.
- This shoe supports my wide feet well. They are heavy but I say that is because they are durable and well made with great material. I plan on ordering more colors and they look great on.
- My husband and I bought a pair each. They ran a little small for us so we had to get a half size bigger.
- These did not weigh as much as I expected since they looked so bulky and they are very comfortable.
- These were perfect to size for me. I continually get compliments on them. Great for walking around town.
- I love the style and they fit great.
- My favorite shoe to date. This shoe goes with everything I wear. They run a size larger than what I would normally order. They are great material and are constructed great. I find them easy to clean and the colors are awesome. They have great flexibility. Great job Adidas!
- Great fit and design. They literally fit just like I wanted them too.
- The weight doesn't outweigh the comfort. I get a lot of great compliments too. I’ll recommend them for sure.
- These shoes have proven to be great for my wide feet. They are airy and were comfortable all day I highly recommend these shoes.
- The color is my favorite and I am recommending these to all of my friends. They are great in style and comfort.
- When I viewed these online, I thought that they were ugly. However, I tried them on in a store and they looked great. I ended up buying them and wearing them for work. They fit snug and the material is wonderful. They are very durable and look cool with shorts.
- Although I had to go down a size, these have been attention grabbers. I would prefer more color options like the men have though.
- These are very uncomfortable and not lightweight like advertised. There is no cushioning in the toe box and heel is just OK. I review sneakers constantly and these were horrible right out of the box. I was very disappointed.
- I really wanted to like these shoes. I ordered them and they were way oversized; length and width. The photos make them look thinner than they actually are. They are pretty chunky.
- I hated these shoes. They were way too big and looked like they were made for a man.
- I loved the color but the shoe is too wide. I feel like I was swimming in them. They need to reevaluate their sizing.
- These shoes are way too big. They are heavy and clunky and the rim on the outside is thick. Ugly shoe.
- These shoes look great. However, they are best for doing nothing. Do not use them for any type of training or running. They keep getting stuck on my bike pedals too.
- These shoes fooled me. They looked comfy and plump. The padding was nonexistent, flat. They feel the ground heavy and aren't good for all day use.
- This shoe is all sole. And, the border sticks out and looks awful.
- WAY TOO BIG! I wish they would put the size on accordingly.
- I measured and these shoes still came in huge. They are very cheaply made and flimsy and ugly as sin. These should be advertised as a wide foot shoe.
- These shoes have a smooth part on the bottom making them slick; they have no traction.
- Adaptive fit
- Slip-on design
- Supportive and durable leather heel cup
- Stripe pattern acts like an overlay to deliver support
- Thick midsole with foam cushioning
- Durable, reinforced toe box area
- Ortholite sock liner for wicking moisture
However, no Boost means the Prophere costs a lot less. For the price point, fashion-obssesed wearers will appreciate the ultra-trendy design. The shoe is also built with quality materials and the upper fit is comfortable (as long as you get the sizing right). For everyday wear, the Prophere is a fairly comfortable option with major style. Easy to wear with any outfit, the Adidas shoe comes in plenty of gorgeous colors to accentuate your wardrobe.