ASICS Gel Nimbus 19
The ASICS Gel Nimbus 19 is a lightweight neutral running shoe that provides runners with the cushioning they need to go the extra mile. Runners are accustomed to the cushioning provided by the ASICS Gel Nimbus series and this release is no different. The ASICS Gel Nimbus features the new FlyteFoam Midsole Technology, giving runners a more responsive and adaptive ride, and maintains a high level of comfort. You will want to run more often and for longer with the ASICS Gel Nimbus 19. ASICS did update their upper construction by giving runners a more glove-like fit and better support in the rearfoot with the addition of the heel counter. While the ASICS Gel Nimbus 19 runs higher in price when compared to other neutral running shoes, this shoe is built to last and take you further as a runner.
- Seamless upper construction
- Glove-like fit through the upper
- Anti-bacterial sockliner
- High-level of cushioning
- Responsive and durable cushioning
- Durable outsole
- Tighter fit in the toe box
- Narrower fit
- Need to order a ½ size larger
- Expensive running shoe
- These shoes rock my socks, literally I am able to sit comfortable i these and wiggle my toes. I recommend these shoes as a chiropractor. They fit snug enough for a great support without numbing your feet. They absorb pressure from weighted runs and take all the pain out of my knees. I am able t use my orthotics with these, no problem.
- Other than them being too narrow at first, these shoes feel amazing. They have a great lightweight system and wonderful traction. I think these would be a better sprint she than a distance runner. Other than the annoying size issue, they are great.
- The review are not wrong in the fact that these shoes have a very different size to them; a whole size difference. Once I was able to find the right size, they are like no other. They are so comfortable and supportive, it was worth the hassle of trying on 10 pairs. The sole is an upgrade and feel like a pillow that has formed to my foot.
- I am not sure why they changed the sizing so much. I mean, it really doesn't make sense and that is why I gave them 4 stars. I like that they came out with a newer fabric, it feels really nice around my foot. The sole seems a little thinner than the older ones. I feel they are slowly downgrading. The look of these is pretty sleek. Please do not change anything else on these shoes Asics!
- I collect nimbus cause I love them so much. I would say these aren't the best out of the models. I do love these shoes, but I feel like they are starting to fail in comfort and design.
- My feet roll when I run and my ankles need extra support. I found this shoe and it has helped tremendously. I am pushing 350lbs and these are taking the pressure great and helping my knees too.
- I love the gel heel in these and they really take an impact. I am happy with the sizing, they run small but I am used to Nie and so do they. I am really pleased with these shoes. I am looking to buying my third pair soon.
- I use these for my running and go to gym shoe. They have good traction and really hold up in comfort. They are wonderful in my cardio classes. The padding has seemed to get a little thinner but they are still my favorite shoes.
- The nimbus 19 are really airy shoes. They keep my feet nice and cool. I have a history of damage to my ankles and these have given me the support that I need and have let no pain in my feet. I love the fit and they are way comfortable.
- I love the cushioning in the Nimbus, always. These were a bit more narrow than the other models but I feel they are breaking in slowly.
- I followed the reviews and bought a whole size up. These fit great and have the same comfort I expect from the gel heels. I like the design and style as well. I run and do casual in these.
- I have over pronation and these stabilize my feet better than any shoe I have ever owned. These fit really snug and have saved my damaged tendons in my achilles. I also suffer from spurs, and these have not cased me any pain. I am super impressed with this shoe and its technology.
- I love asics Nimbus and the insides of these have kept up with my expectations. However, these 19’s have changed in size. I will not be buying them again. I had to return them they were just too narrow for comfort.
- I am a power walker and have issues with supination and these shoes have helped me so much. I am able to keep going without any pain or issues.
- I prefer these over the 18s. Following the reviews, I bought a half size larger and they fit me great. Other than that, I cannot say anything negative, they are a true Nimbus on the inside.
- These shoes work great for my achilles pain and really support my whole ankle. They fit like a slipper and really stay snug to my feet when I am running. This shoe is very nice and I am impressed.
- I always have to spend too much money on my shoes due to my ficiilitis. I was so happy to find these shoes. They fit me great and have helped in all areas of my foot. I want to buy another pair just in case.
- I have stupid narrow feet and these are stupidly narrow shoes. All in all, it is a match made in shoe heaven. I ordered a half size up and they fit great. If your toes are bit wider, go a full size up because the toe box is just a narrow. Otherwise, this is a great comfy running shoe.
- These are my favorite pair of Asics. I need a half size up but they do not disappoint in comfort. I love the narrowness and the gel is so comfortable.
- These shoes were a huge disappointment. I found them to be way too narrow and they were made of a really cheap material and could see me destroying them within a week.
- I always buy this shoe ad they have downgraded it due to size. It is way too narrow now and causes cramps in my toes. I am going to return these and look into other brands, how disappointing.
- Poor fit and poor quality material. I have continuously been disappointed with Asics recently and will be changing my shoe brand all together. Why did you all ruin a perfectly good shoe? Trying to keep up with Nike?.
- I have always bought the same size of this shoe since they started making Nimbus. These however have drastically changed in sizing. How annoying is that? They are so narrow and way smaller than ever. They ge me an automatic soreness and knew I would not be rocking these with my planters issue. What in the heck Asics. It just doesn't make sense. And, the quality is a downgrade too.
- These shoes were so off in sizing. I hate that they did this to a perfectly good style shoe. They are just really poorly made all together.
- The toe box is an epic fail on the 19's. My toes need room Asic. I am not sure these are good for even the most narrow of feet, mine are pretty darn narrow.
- These shoes have great cushion. Too bad that they are ridiculous small; I am not impressed.
- These shoes destroyd my feet. I have always used nimbus since they were made. These were designed so small they rubbed the skin off my toes, making them bleed through while I was running. I am filing a complaint with the company, this is really ridiculous.
- I will not be buying Asics ever again. This is the second Nimbus to disappoint. They seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper. They are hard as bricks and they are freakishly too small.
- Although these have the great same comfort as the 18’s, these are way too narrow. I mean, WAY too narrow. I cannot get my feet comfortable at all and I wear a narrow shoe. Super fail Asics.
- The Nimbus has always been the best shoe for me over a decade. Now, they went and screwed it all up with the 19’s. They are lacking in cushion and they are on a whole other level of size. I mean, after 10 years wearing the same size, I thought I would know what to get. These are so small and narrow it’s horrible. I am never buying Asics again.
• ASICS High-Abrasion Outsole in the Heel
• Adaptive FlyteFoam Midsole Technology
• Responsive and Lightweight FluidRide Midsole
• Guidance Trusstic System Midfoot Technology
• FluidFit Breathable Mesh Upper
• Exoskeletal Heel Counter
• Anti-Bacterial ComforDry X-40 Sockliner
• Reflective Elements
• 10 mm/12 mm Heel-to-Toe Drop in Women’s/Men’s Version