Nike LunarCharge Essential
Nowadays, footwear manufacturer Nike may not seem like a very big deal. Their shoes have been around for decades at this point and largely fit into the same styles of running accessories, including footwear and general active apparel, as do other manufacturers such as Adidas and Reebok. However, the only reason why Nike appears so safe and static these days is that this company defined the style we see today. All of the contemporary footwear manufacturers have followed in Nike’s footsteps, adopting different aspects of their bold and visionary style. While recent days have seen Nike playing it safe with their footwear designs, there will be the occasional innovation offered by this long-standing company. The Nike LunarCharge Essential is one of these unconventional developments, offering a radically new design that is unlike any other running shoe today.
- Fantastic midsole cushioning offers responsiveness at a lighter weight
- Snug-fitting upper ensures stability and breathability
- Unconventional design provides fantastic style
- Outsole made from abrasion-resistant hard rubber
- Extra breathability and responsiveness towards the forefoot
- Comfort issues in the heel may require orthotic support
- Runs a half size too small
- I use these as a casual shoe and I am very pleased. I love that they are super light and fluffy; cloud like. I would not suggest these as a work shoe or running shoe.
- I liked that these were so comfortable but they were a little smaller than normal for my feet.
- I use these for light gym use and wearing when going out. I would say these are definitely just a casual, lightweight shoe.
- I have to wear high socks with these shoes because the ankle rubs but they are great looking shoes. I don't really see me using them for running. I would also suggest getting a half size larger.
- I was pleased that these shoes were exactly what I wanted. They are very comfortable and are light on my feet.
- These are my favorite shoes. I like the fact the tongue and ankle have elastic in them; it looks good. They breathe great and are very easy to clean. They run true to size and look great on.
- I use these when I am training for boxing. These are so light and perfect, I forget they are on sometimes.
- The only thing I can say about this shoe is that you probably should order a size bigger, everything else is perfect for me.
- They aren't the most durable shoe. However, they are really light and comfy.
- These shoes run fairly small but they have a great look to them and are very stylish.
- I had to purchase a size larger. These shoes win in design and comfort though. I am pleased with them.
- Long hours on your feet? No problem! These have worked great for me so far and I am on my feet all day. These have more cushion that I was expecting and they are narrow but give pretty easily.
- I was a little surprised to have to go a half size up. I am a Lunar fan and never had this issue. However, they cannot be beat n comfort so I am still a fan.
- Super snug around my feet and comfortable. I would suggest purchasing a half size up. They are compliment getters and very fashionable. I would only buy these for casual wear, not for running or working out.
- I love how great these look on my feet. They are also very light weight and breathable.
- The material on this shoe is made great and they breath wonderfully. Unfortunately, they were too small and I had to switch them for a larger size. However, I would recommend these shoes.
- I really love this shoe. Looks great on and is perfect for a casual runner shoe. Order a size up, they run small.
- These are really small but once you find where you fit, they are super comfy. I highly recommend this shoe!
- This sneaker wins in fashion and comfort in my book. I had to buy them a size bigger than normal, which I expected.
- I had to purchase a full size larger than I am used too. The shoe however, fits amazing and is super comfortable and very light. I really like that the shoelaces change in the light.
- They rub on my heal a bit and no matter what I did it still rubbed. The shoe is comfortable and light but I feel that there could be a few improvements on the design.
- I feel these shoes are more a casual sport shoe than a trainer. I really like these shoes a lot and they are snug. A bit tight at first but super comfy! Just be sure to go half a size up. I really enjoy these shoes otherwise.
- I have switched socks and they still rub in the ankle. I feel this is a design flaw. Other than that, they are very comfortable and cushy and the sole is amazing.
- These shoes were made for walking. I am not to sure how they would hold up for you runners out there. I am a walker though and these don't hurt my feet at all; get a size up though, they run small.
- I’m surprised at how good these shoes look on my feet. I love them and they are very, very comfortable.
- I am a very satisfied customer. These shoes were exactly what I was expecting. They fit the flow, and they are just as comfortable as clouds.
- I was upset these were so uncomfortable because they look great. While breaking them in, they rubbed a blister on my heel. They made my ankles roll a lot while doing sports, which is dangerous. So, I would say they aren't for anything other than casual wear. These are not made for running either, strictly fashion. I am disappointed.
- When I received these shoes, they were not at all what I wanted. I need a running shoe, not a shoe that makes you look like you want to run.
- The colors were off and they were very, very much to small.
- They were comfortable but the heel design needs to be improved. They also come very small. Why can’t sport shoes ever be the size they say?
- These are not work out shoes. They look good and I get complimented all the time, however, that is not why I bought them. The ankle is very high and it is annoying because it rubs a lot. I really don't think these should be used for anything but short distant walks.
- Lunarlon midsole provides multifaceted cushioning and support
- Synthetic mesh upper is breathable towards the front and protective toward the rear
- Bold sense of style present in the upper and outsole
- Speed lacing system for saving time
- High heel drop to accommodate traditional heel strikers