Nike Presto Fly
The Nike Presto first came on the shoe scene in 2000. It was created to add a comfortable, functional, extremely lightweight shoe to the Nike line. The newest iteration of this innovative design combines the best from the original models along with an updated upper design and added technology. The outcome is an extremely comfortable shoe that has been engineered to fit like a slipper, act as a competitive athletic shoe, and look good with a wide variety of outfits and fashion choices. This shoe utilizes Nike’s patented Flywire cables and a durable, rubberized outsole to add support to this shoe. Runners love the style too. This shoe is a perfect example of Nike’s stellar ability to mix fashion and athletic form. This is a good shoe choice for someone who needs a comfortable, stylish shoe when they are walking far distances, running lightly, or performing cross-training activities. This is a more affordable option for folks who are looking for the performance and style of a high-quality Nike shoe but don’t want to break the bank in the process.
-stylish and available in multiple colors
-lightweight and extra comfortable
-great for cross training
-not designed for long distance or intense running workouts
-not designed as a stability shoe
- I’m mostly a walker but do run at times and I’m totally hooked on these shoes, the arch support in the midfoot area is incredibly good, the stretchy upper is different from the previous shoes, this one is quicker to put on. The sole comes over as tough and no problems with traction, all in all I think I will continue with this line, they keep getting better but should have kept the air tech.
- I found these shoes are great but not so good for wider feet unless you go half a size biiger, lots of comfort and very good support. What happened to the air tech, it was good. Nice shoe style, runs good and I am happy to recommend it. Price is ok
- These wear very comfortably, for running and I am happy to say these are light so no weight problems, the cushion is good and the sole grips well wherever I choose to run. I like the outsole, it gives a lot of protection, these shoes are good.
- They feel a bit longer than my previous prestos but it’s fine, great color choices, leven more comfortable than the earlier shoes and I think the change to the upper is a good move, more stretch and more breathability.
- Good shoe for runs, lots of toe space and really good round toe area, nice bounce when I wanted and bags of cushioning where I need it, very nice shoe and I love the style.
- This shoe has a Fit which feels perfect, comfortable on the feet for walking and running and my feet can breath nicely, and running in these feels good, light as a feather and good grip.
- Great arch support from the midsole which is right where I need it, the outsole looks solid and feels protective, nice on the road with lots of grip and the cushion has shaped itself to my foot, lovely shoe, really well put together.
- My shoes impressed me from day one and still do, the cushioning sits really well against my foot, the support for the arch is very good, overall these shoes are comfortable and the upper has stretch which lets me slip in my foot nice and quickly, very good ventilation so I’m finding less problems with foot sweat. Nice shoe, I recommend people trying it.
- The quality just improves more each time and now I noticed that the arch support has got even better, it was ok before, the cushioning is what really gets me, it feels like it shapes to my foot. I'm addicted to these shoes and I love the updates each time.
- These are just great as a casual Friday shoe, wearing to my place at work, running in them is really good and I think that the changes in the shoe are good, the upper feels more like my feet breath better, love the cushion so comfortable.
- The upgraded newfangled shoe tongue they built into the upper means I can't open it up to slide my feet in. It's a struggle that is annoying especially when I’m in a hurry. Grasp at the back of my shoe-heel feels weak like it can pull off and generally I am not impressed by the changes to the upper.
- I think that the front lip comes up far too high and strangles around the ankles if they are just a little bit large and mine are, I liked this shoe line but it might be time for a change.
- I’m an older runner and I value stability and I could not feel it enough in these shoes, sure they are comfortable, arch support is fine, for me I think the upper is not stable enough for me.
- The sizing is out, when I walk these do hurt my feet, they just feel uncomfortable even with all that cushion but most important to me is that the shoe does not give up the level of stability that I need.
- Took a long run, came back with aching feet, waited a few days, took another long run the aching was worse and I think that the shoe needs to have a few more stability features and as it is now I would not suggest any running more than around two miles
The new mesh upper is stretchy and slides on easily. In fact, runners won’t need to worry about keeping these shoes tied at all because the design is based on a no tie lacing system. This lacing system utilizes Nike’s patented Flywire cables. This helps to keep the foot locked in place, eliminating unwanted movement that can lead to friction and blisters. The upper material is soft to the touch and feels like you are sliding into your favorite worn in t-shirt. Additionally, runners should expect to see a more stylish, sleeker design that looks great in the gym or as a part of a fashion-forward outfit.
-Durable Rubberized Pod outsole design
-Flywire cables attached to the lacing system for added support
-Airsole midsole foam adapts to the shape of the foot
-Reinforced duration outsole
-Stretch fit, bootie construction
-Multiple color options