Reebok Cloudride DMX
This Reebok shoe sure has a badass name and it’s uniquely designed for….walking! It’s not a speed demon racer or a rugged trail shoe, it’s an orthopedic walking shoe designed to look a whole lot more attractive than your run of the mill podiatrist approved walking sneaker. The Reebok Cloudride DMX comes in plenty of colorways to suit many tastes and features a very well cushioned midsole with a comfortable upper that encases the foot to ensure superior stability. The shoe is a great choice for those who require a lot of TLC for their feet. Those with recovering injuries, structural issues, and even diabetics may benefit from selecting the DMX as their footwear of choice.
- Helps with circulation
- Good arch support
- Secure fit
- Soft, comfortable cushioning
- Breathable upper
- Lots of color choices
- Attractive design
- Fairly lightweight for a walking shoe
- Dries quickly
- Long-lasting cushioning
- Outsole design may take some getting used to
- Not suitable for narrow feet
- Stiff feel
- Difficult to get on (narrow heel cup)
- These are hands down supreme comfort. The gel inners are dreamy. These were a compulse buy do to style and I am not disappointed; they offer so much more.
- The heel was a bit narrow but broke in well. Has great cushioning and is good on my healing ankle injury with no issues.
- Super light and comfortable. I was able to get these babies moving with no pain right out of the box. Not sure how well they are on laterals but I love them for what I do.
- I have flat feet and suffer from plantars. I also have a double sized talus bone. Plus, I am obese. I am really uncomfortable most of the time because of all of this. I was able to go on a tracked 10 mile walk throughout europe with no pain. I could not believe my feet. Not even the next da, which is when I really feel it normally. They feel like they have air cushions on the ball of my feet and arches. These ran a half size bigger than m normal shoes. The tongue slides a bit and I had to readjust. And the price, it cannot be beat. I am on my feet in the hospital for long hours daily with plantars fasciitis. These have kept me stable and pain free the whole time. These are like clouds on my feet and I thoroughly enjoy them.
- I have flat feet and suffer from plantars. I also have a double sized talus bone. Plus, I am obese. I am really uncomfortable most of the time because of all of this. I was able to go on a tracked 10 mile walk throughout europe with no pain. I could not believe my feet. Not even the next da, which is when I really feel it normally. They feel like they have air cushions on the ball of my feet and arches. These ran a half size bigger than m normal shoes. The tongue slides a bit and I had to readjust. And the price, it cannot be beat.
- The sock liner on these makes them so difficult to put on and is a dealbreaker for a lot of folks I see. I ordered a shoe horn because I wanted to love these shoes. They are so spongy and bouncy. I love the insides. They are so comfortable and snug. The soles are really nice but could use some padding in the front of the shoe.
- Comfort is the other name of this shoe! It is busting with comfort. I am so pleased. They breath well and are light at the same time. They needed a bit of breaking in due to a heel rub but it went away. I have had back surgery and neuropathy so I need a good shoe and these deliver. These make walking a lot less painful!
- These are just like my old Reebok Easy Tones! I am so excited. They are bouncy and light and I don't feel the pavement below my feet. They re so comfortable. I had a little trouble with the sock like fit at first but they broke in nice.
- These didn't need any break in time. They were a bit hard to get on at first but they really feel amazing. They stay tied and snug. They gave me a blister on my arch but I am blaming it on the socks I had on. I will be buying these again.
- I am used to getting really fatigued legs from just walking but these shoes do not d that. I get a more energy transfer from these. They are so lightweight and comfortable I just want to live in them. I have no soreness or pains. I am so freaking happy I bought these.
- I started picking up more walking in my life after rescuing a dog. I also picked up a severe heel pain. These shoes have been a life saver. I do not have issues with getting these on like some reviewers say. They look great and are the best shoes I have ever owned for comfort.
- I love the Gel insoles! They are so dang comfortable and have saved my feet with my 12 hours of walking a day. The laces needed replaced, they are always coming undone. I have bought two pair and plan on getting another after these.
- I wanted a comfortable shoe that didn't look like a monstrosity while keeping the cushioning. These fit to size and have all the comfort I need plus some. The soles and arches are so dope. I could use a little more toe space and height in the top. I am pleased overall with this shoe though.
- I always wear sneakers, with everything. I am a huge fan of the comfort in most Reebok shoes and these are no different. I am not able to get my inserts in them so I cannot wear them all day at work. However, they are a great and comfortable shoe.
- The liner is like a pillow cradling your feet with a swaddle on the top. These suck trying to get on at first but so worth it. I ordered a half size larger and I could not be happier.
- They are thin, however, they are fantastic. I had to get used to the whole style: the thin material, the sole strip from the heel to the arch, the way you have to put them on. However, these are some of the most comfortable shoes I have owned. They are really breathable and sock like.
- The suchy soe is like a little massae everytime i take a step. I have diabetes and this helps with my circulation. These are helpful because they are so flexible as well. Took about an hour to break in or maybe just me getting used to a really comfortable shoe. They have a great firm arch while still being cushioned. These are great and I recommend them to anyone with circulation issues like me.
- Just got thee again and I love them. I work as a CNA and am on my feet all day long. They hug my feet and fit snug and comfortable. After a week of wear they aren't that hard to get on. Do not make this a deal breaker or you will be missing out on a comfortable shoe.
- These are working better for my stress fractures than the medical boots. These have relieved me of all pain associated with these fractures. I am able to slip them on and off nicely without issues. I ordered my regular size, no issues.
- Light and airy, the most comfortable shoe in the world. I didn't need to break these in at all. I took them right to work and was supported and floating on clouds.
- I wish they made these in dress shoes style These took away every ounce of back pain that I have had over the past year. I am so grateful that I found these! I have to say I have never found a more snug and comfortable shoe. They are very therapeutic.
- The shoes were not even in size and one pinched me. I wanted to used these for my daily walks and they were not comfortable or spoortive for my weight. They had no arches and felt pretty cheap. Not impressed Reebok.
- I walked 5 miles and had blisters all over the bottom of my feet, heels and arches. They seemed to have good cushion and support but nope. I won’t be wearing them any more. Super disappointed.
- The inserts on these do not support the fact I walk on the outsides of my feet. These created my hamstrings to flare up from a past injury. These seem like they would e a great shoe for someone that they fit properly, just not me.
- 25 years of Reebok and this?! They were so small and so very uncomfortable. No space for a high arch foot even at a size larger. Might have to try another brand.
- I hated the sock liner. They were so loose and sloppy. No support and hurt walking on carpet. They hurt my arches. I like that they are all white mesh. They look good, that is about it.
- I could not get this shoe on. It was so horrible. It is nearly impossible to wear any sort of sock. The tongue rides too high too. Hated these. These are not like any other Reeboks I have bought.
- Way too tight and cannot get them on. I feel like I am going to rip the shoe. They gave me tendonitis in my heel. Way to compact in the heel.
- These had no arch support. After one month the liners are tearing in the heels. They are really poor quality and fit. Bad design Reebok.
- I felt really unstable in these. The heel is rounded and makes it awkward to walk in.
The midsole cushioning consists of DMX material which provides adaptive protection for the wearer. Also included in the midsole is VHR cushioning, a soft material that makes walking in the Reebok shoe extremely comfortable. The midsole consists of an air pocket design, which not only protects from impact, it's also super long-lasting. Reviewers liked the soft cushioning of the DMX. There's a lot of cushioning in the midsole, so the shoe is a good choice for heavier walkers. It's also so well padded that it's a great all-day wear option.
- Rubber outsole
- Flex Grooves in outsole to encourage flexibility
- DMX midsole cushioning for adaptive padding
- VHR cushioning in midsole for added softness
- Leather and mesh upper
- Ripstop fabric in upper for added durability
- Memory Tech Massage liner to help with circulation and comfort
- Bootie construction for secure fit