Reebok Ex-O-Fit Hi Reviewed & Rated
The Reebok Ex-O-Fit Hi is a high-top sneaker with a classic look. It was originally billed as a basketball shoe, for good reason considering the ankle-supporting design. Now, it’s marketed more as a fitness shoe, good for those who require some extra ankle support or as a stylish high-top casualwear sneaker. The shoe is men’s only and was originally inspired by a women’s shoe back in the day. We say back in the day because the Ex-O-Fit has been around since the ’80s. When a shoe has been around that long, there’s probably a good reason. One of the reasons for the popularity of the retro-styled Reebok sneaker is its supportive design, its minimalist look, and the fact that it’s super easy to simply slip on. It won’t be your go-to for running, but if you’re into other fitness activities that require a lot of lateral movement or you want a supportive shoe for daily walking around, the Ex-O-Fit Hi is a great choice.
- Excellent support overall
- Incredibly durable
- Classic design
- High-quality construction
- Great fit
- Sizing up may be required
- Light on the cushioning
- I have been using this shoe for over 2 decades and I am never disappointed. They are super supportive and comfortable all over my feet and ankles.
- These fit perfect and were a bit wide. They look great and style is dope.
- I have bought 3 pairs of these now and I love them. They are super fly and old school. They have to be some of the most comfortable shoes ever.
- These have great ankle support and have stuck true to the vintage style as always. They are so comfy, I love them.
- Great classic trainers. They are always great in comfort and look great with anything.
- These are always a winner. They are comfortable and look classic. The leather is easy to clean as well.
- 2 decades of comfort right here. They have never changed and they have been super consistent in quality and comfort.
- These are kind of like sneaker boots. They are really supportive and very comfortable. A great sneaker all around.
- My husband and I both get these. I love the style, very classic, and they are so comfortable and never change, so I know what I am getting every time I order.
- These are so versatile and good looking I am able to run or play in these with no issues. Great shoes.
- I have been ordering these since they first came out years ago. I dance in these and they have such great support and comfort. These are really flexible, which I need and they look great.
- The boots are incredibly snug and comfy yet still look like “going out” boots. I love them.
- The size never changes, thank god. They work so good with my feet and support me with my daily activities. You cannot go wrong with these shoes.
- The quality is not quite as good when the first came out, but nothing is any moe. I love these shoes. I continue to buy them every year and they are always comfortable and a great price.
- These look great with everything and have the comfort to go with it. I usually get them every 15 months or so, they last.
- These are great shoes to drive in. hey are always comfortable and really durable I’ve bought 4 airs in 15 years and always wear them out. I like that they are plain too, not all flashy.
- These are like wearing an extremely comfortable boot. I feel they have changed a bit. I had to get these a size larger than normal.
- I love high tops! They fit good with pants and can go business casual with the black ones. They are so comfortable and easy to clean. They fit like a glove every time.
- These are a real classic, one they have barely changed over the years. They are good quality and durable a well as have great comfort and stability. I love this shoe and have for years.
- I was looking for a classic throwback sneaker. These are it. They are actually really comfortable and well designed. I was surprised, as I was going strictly for aesthetics.
- Comfortable and very supportive shoe. These are the only trainers that work with my feet. I have been buying these for years and I do not plan of changing. Perfect shoe.
- I have very flat feet and find these shoes to be just what i need in support and comfort. They fit to size and don't squish my feet.
- The ankle support is beyond anything out there. They are so comfortable . They are by far the best shoes I have ever owned and I am so happy that they continue to make them the same. For years now!
- These are actually my “work boots” They are so supportive and comfortable and keep my feet pain free all day.
- I had reconstruction done on my feet and I need high tops. These were the only non-fashion ones I could find and mand are they comfortable. I am so pleased with these. They are so supportive and look great. I am so grateful.
- Apparently Reebok doesn't like their older customers. After getting these for years, the last pair was a size to small. I always order the same size. I am so disappointed.
- I am not happy. These were way too narrow and had a poor quality design. Do not waste your money.
- I wish they had available widths. I used this shoe for years. My foot has gotten wider and now they do not it anymore.
- These are high tops but they were not high enough to keep my ankles supported. The laces and strap were too low for what I need.
- Cheap product. They have no padding and were not comfortable. They look good though.
- Leather high-top design for support
- The ankle-height design provides stability
- Ankle strap for secure fit and support
- EVA midsole for protection
- EVA foam sock liner
- High Abrasion rubber outsole for durability