Fitbit Flex 2 Reviewed for Performance and Quality
One of the most popular tech items on the market today is the fitness tracker. More people are turning towards these devices as a convenient tool to help them reach their health and wellness goals. Flex 2 is one of the most popular fitness trackers on the market today. Consumers love the slim design and simple, easy-to-master design of the user interface. Flex 2 provides easy accessibility from several devices and is one of the most popular options on the market. The Fitbit Flex 2 can help you monitor and track your daily steps, and record your fitness habits.
The Flex 2 helps users master their fitness routines and put them on the fast track to weight loss and fitness. Fitbit is one of the most trusted brands in the world of fitness trackers, and Flex 2 represents the brand’s high standards well. Does the Flex 2 offer the features you need to monitor your health and fitness goals accurately?
Keep reading our in-depth Fitbit Flex 2 review to find out if it is worth the investment.
- Waterproof up to 50 meters deep
- Call and text notifications
- High-quality LED display screen
- Extra-long battery life
- Competitive price point, usually under $100
- Automatic sleep tracking feature
- Cutting edge SmartTrack feature
- Not GPS enabled
- Not able to track heart rate
- No clock feature
- No actual face of the watch
- No altimeter
The waterproof feature means that Flex 2 can be used for swimming in the ocean, doing laps in a pool, or even just being worn while showering for the extra convenience of not having to take it off.
The LED lights on the fitness watch light up to indicate when you are nearing your goal, and when you have successfully reached it.
There’s also an option to set a “sleep goal” – the number of hours of sleep that you’re reaching for each night. If you’d like to set the alarm on your watch for the next morning, it will wake you up with a vibration rather than a loud noise. The SmartTrack Flex 2 features are one of the most advanced attributes of any fitness tracker on the market today.
Fitbit designed this watch to be waterproof, so it’s perfect for swimmers or just anyone who might occasionally take a dip in the pool. The Reminders to Move feature sends you a reminder to get up and get active if you don’t make at least 250 steps within the first 50 minutes of each hour. The alert comes in the form of magenta light, two white lights, and a vibration.
You can set to a minimum of 250 steps per hour as a goal.
However, many users have reported that Flex 2 matches jointly with the reports given by other fitness trackers that do use GPS and heart rate monitoring. The calories burned stories have been reported by many users to be relatively accurate when cross-checked with information from other sources.
However, Fitbit Flex 2 still notifies you of missed calls and texts by alerting you with the LED lights.
- You can view your progress with the touch of a button thanks to the Fitbit app. Another factor that’s important to mention about the Fitbit app is that you can connect several trackers to one single account.
- The app automatically detects when you switch between Flex 2 devices and syncs all of the data in one place. Users can challenge their friends and family, which motivates them to move more by racing to win the challenge.
- The app gives you the ability to record your water intake throughout the day. It is especially important to maintain a proper level of hydration when beginning a fitness program, so this is a useful feature for the health of the fitness watch’s users.
-The Fitbit app gives you the ability to track and record changes in body weight, which is always an essential feature for a fitness app.
- Logging food is an important feature that the app allows its users to perform. Users can search from a wide variety of existing entries to choose from, or input their own.
- Users can access their stats and records from their laptop or desktop computer as well, which serves as an added convenience. It allows owners always to have access to their stats, which certainly helps to keep motivation secure.
Some say they tend to forget that they are even wearing it! Made of high-quality elastomer material that won’t irritate your skin, Flex 2 is one of the most user-friendly and practical fitness trackers on the market today.
It’s almost like a hidden secret that it is a fitness tracker, which appeals to some users who dislike flashy designs. For some extra style, Fitbit Flex 2 bracelet also offers the Flex 2 in a bangle style and in a pendant style. There is no excuse not to track your fitness progress when it can look this stylish!
Users report excellent customer service experiences with the company when dealing with warranty claims.
The weight of the tracker can be a pretty important factor to take into consideration – chances are, you don’t want your wrist to feel weighed down throughout the day! It’s available in black, lavender, navy, and magenta and connects with a two-prong connector.
Ease of Use
Because it does not have a display, it is a lot easier to get accustomed to than other fitness watches with intricate buttons and display features.
After you purchase the Fitbit Flex 2, the company offers 45-day money back guarantees as well as a one-year limited warranty. Consumers are typically able to buy Fitbit Flex 2 for under a hundred dollars, which is considerably less than many other fitness trackers for sale today.
• Tracks sleep patterns
• SmartTrack technology
• LED color-coded lights for reminders of missed messages/call
• Automatically syncs with Fitbit Flex 2 app
• A lightweight, slender band
• Reminders to Move
The Fitbit Flex 2 does not offer quite as many features as some others, but it’s a great value and definitely still covers all of the basics and then some. Fitbit is one of the most recognizable names in fitness trackers, and watches and certainly no exception to the high standards of quality they uphold for their products.
We recommend Fitbit Flex 2 to anyone who’s in the market for a fitness tracker and doesn’t know where to begin.