JLab Fit 2.0
The JLab Fit 2.0 sports earbuds are perfect for those who lead an active lifestyle. Whether participating in long distance running, races, cross-training, or daily gym workouts these headphones will be perfect for you. They are sweat and water resistant which is nice because you will not have to worry about them getting damaged by sweat, as you will be wearing them when you are working out, additionally, you will not have to worry about your headphones if you are out in the middle of a long run and it starts to rain, you can rest easy knowing that your earbuds will be safe. Customers like the sound quality that they receive from them, even when listening to music at dangerously high volumes the sound does not seem to distort too bad and that is much appreciated. There are three different sound options that you can choose from when listening so you can find something that is going to sound the best for the music that you prefer listening to. Customers have had problems with premature wear and tear when it comes to these headphones and have been disappointed that they had to replace them so soon, sometimes within months, after purchasing them. They do have a very low and affordable price tag so it is to be expected that they will not last as long as some of the other, more pricey, ones that are on the market. Overall, though, customers seem to love these headphones.
- Secure fit
- Plethora of accessories
- Affordable price tag
- Two cord lengths
- Seven ear pieces
- No volume buttons
- Premature wear and tear
- Half of buyers are satisfied with the quality based on the price and functionality.
- These are easy to use.
- Some buyers say that the memory wire provides a good fit.
- It's noted that these can stay in place while wearing a hat.
- There are plenty of cover size options included.
- These can be paired with Apple watches.
- These provide clear phone call quality.
- There are some improvements from the original JLab Fit.
- Compared to some other ear hook style earbuds, these provide a more comfortable fit.
- There are very few issues reported about the quality of waterproofing.
- When you move in and out of bluetooth range, these earbuds will automatically reconnect.
- These work well for people who need smaller earbuds to have a comfortable fit.
- Positive reviews come from people who have used these for running, workouts, travel, and work.
- There are mixed reviews on how well these stay in place during heavy activity.
- The sound quality is average.
- The wires can tangle easily.
- There is no carrying case included.
- It can take some time and effort to get the right fit of the memory wire.
- The controls weigh down one side.
- Excessive sweat can cause the earbuds to slip out.
- There are some reports of bluetooth connectivity issues.
- The bluetooth range is average.
- Some buyers report long-term durability issues.
- There are some quality control claims of missing parts and problems with functions straight out of the box.
JLab also features their own free app that can be downloaded on Apple and Android devices. The app is free to use and it consists of JLab's audio Burn-in tool. This is a proprietary tool that allows you to tune your headphone to make sure you get the best sound quality that you can from them. Other than this tool, the app is more of a place you can go to purchase other JLab products.
The JLab Fit 2.0 headphones use titanium micro-drivers in them that helps provide you with a more crisp and clean sound when you are listening to your music. They did not disappoint and customers appreciate that, even if listening to high, unsafe volumes, the sound does not seem to distort.
JLab has worked hard to design these headphones to give you the most comfort possible, whether for fitness or casual wear. There is a 45-degree cord to body angle that naturally fits most peoples ears without any problem. They also come with seven pairs of silicone earpads that are soft and cushioned to make sure there is a size to fit everyone.
The headphones have earpieces that fit into your ear and they have a cable that comes out and loops up and over your ear to give you a more secure and comfortable fit. The hardwired part of the headphones terminates into a female end of a 3.5mm connection that you can connect one of the enclosed AUX cords into so you can connect the earbuds to your device.
Ease of Use
There is a small remote attached to the wires of the headphones that will allow you to answer and hang up on phone calls and it will allow you to change the sound profile of the music you are listening to. It is relatively easy to use as there is only one button for you to press. Customers are disappointed, however, by the fact that there is no volume button on these headphones so if they want to adjust the volume they will have to do so from the device itself.
-You get seven different sized earpieces for the perfect fit
-Decent sound quality that customers enjoy
-Super easy to use
-Integrated microphone for hands-free calling
-Comfortable and ergonomic design
-Sweat-proof and water resistant
-Snug fit and super comfortable