Nike Air Max 90 Leather
The Nike Air Max 90 Leather is a high-quality running and fashion shoe that is designed with the true Nike enthusiast in mind. This shoe harkens back to the original Nike Air-Sole. The first Air-Sole was sold in 1978, and it wasn’t until 1987 that Nike updated the style to make the Air-Max cushioning visible. This shoe has a retro look and feel that runners will love. Although this shoe can be used as a high quality, every day running companion, many wearers loved it purely as a fashion accessory. The colors offered in the Leather addition are limited, but for an additional price, runners can design their own signature color and style option on Nike’s website. This is a bulkier shoe with a plush bouncy cushioning that isn’t ideal for the runner who is looking for a minimalist look or feel. Even though this shoe is a style icon, the price is surprisingly reasonable. There is no reason to not add the Air Max 90 Leather to your road running collection.
-Extremely comfortable with the added cushioning
-Leather provides durability and protection
-Vintage 90’s style with a modern flair
-Great value for the price
-Not very breathable
-Not very flexible
- AFter 20 hour days on my feet, these have saved me from the pain. These are the first pair of shoes that this has happened and I am so happy. They broke in after a week and have cushion for days.
- I like that they have good arch support and they last a good amount of time. I use these for work and the gym and am completely satisfied.
- I like to get shoes I can spray paint and these are great. I also wear them for the gym and they give great support just not for cross training. Lots of room and comfort; I recommend.
- These are a real old school style shoe. I like the design and the flexibility in these. These are great for a small park hike or just going around town. I do not think I would use these as runners.
- They win in comfort and I love using them for basketball. My feet never hurt after playing and they wear in great.
- I love working out in these. They are comfortable and i get tons of compliments. I look forward to buying more pairs.
- They have a good springiness to them and they are really comfy. They still look good after a lot of wear too. Super easy to clean.
- These are my work shoes and they never fail me. They have great cushion and support.
- I had to get a larger size but they are great otherwise. The color is nice and they look just like they did on line.
- I liked these for me. I am a shorter guy and they add a little height with comfort.
- I am happy with my purchase. These shoes fit as expected and they look great. These are very comfortable shoes.
- Perfect fit and comfortable. I am very pleased with my purchase.
- I wear these with a force protector in them so the press on my toe a bit. These are very prone to creasing is why I wear them. I do not like creases in my Nikes.
- I like the arch support in these and they are great for my long hospital shifts. I am happy with these and would recommend to anyone wanting style and comfort.
- Nikes are my fave shoes and always have fit me perfect. These are no exception. These have a great sole and support and I can use them for my all day errands and the gym.
- Incredible arch support and way too comfortable.
- I like this shoe a lot. It looks great and it has super arch support and comfort. They are nice and lightweight too.
- I bought these after foot surgery and I wouldn't have it any other way. I like the cloud like soul and the fact that haven't added any pain to my feet.
- These are great for my running style and I love wearing them casually. They are top notch comfort and have not caused me any pain.
- I have had these for what seems like forever, over 2 years, and they still look great and are mad comfy. I am a huge fan and recommend for durability and style.
- These were so expensive and looked like they came from Walmart, or China? They have started falling apart and I haven't had them a month. Save your money.
- After wearing these for a bit ,they started to crease real bad on the toe. They look horrible now. They were to expensive for this to happen and so soon. And now, the leather is bubbling. What is tht Nike. I didn't buy bubble shoes; these are really poorly made.
- These shoes are annoying. They holler back. SQUEAK MACHINES UHGGGG! I tried to work it out and they just don't stop and on all surfaces.
- II have only used these for two weeks and the color is fading The stitching now shows horribly and they look fake. I asked around and they said this is something that happens with lots of wear. But, wait, I only have had them for 2 weeks. Booo Nike!
- I wore these one and the leather started folding up. These were super disappointing i comfort as well. These are just a really poorly made, expensive shoe.
- I bought these for work (healthcare field), and also because I've had a good experience with These fit way more narrow than the other 90s I bought before these. I work on my feet all day and these make my feet hurt and fall asleep. There is a whole lot of nopes about this shoe.
- I wore these for a week trying to break them in and thy never loosened. They are way too narrow and just uncomfortable.
- These crease in the toe and look horrible as well as leave blisters in the pinch area. Really badly made.
- The soles of these wore out really fast.They cost too much for something like this, I think.
- The soles had me sliding all over the place and they were really uncomfortable. They were heavier than I expected and made my ankles hurt.
-Nike logo located on the heel tab
-Air Max tab found on both the lateral and medial sides of the shoe
-Reasonably priced for a collector shoe
-Nike Air Max cushioning that is visible in the heel
-Vintage leather upper
-Dura-mesh midsole foam
-Waffle pattern in the outsole