Nike Sock Dart SE Premium
The Nike Sock Dart SE Premium is the latest in a long line of Nike’s “sock with sole” shoes. Multiple designs have been tested over a period of almost fifteen years in order to bring you the SE Premium, which contains the best elements of every design. When you think “Nike,” you probably don’t think “Sock Dart” next—but give this shoe a chance, because it’s an excellent choice for anyone hoping to find a comfortable and stylish shoe! Many buyers think this shoe is ideal for daily casual use when you want a stylish sneaker, and it certainly hits home runs in the breathability, comfort, and flexibility departments. But even though this shoe is inspired by running, it might not actually be the best for running or working out, according to many reviewers. Keep an open mind and let’s talk about the features of this shoe.
- Phylon midsole provides a lightweight cushioning
- Unique strap over the midfoot in place of a traditional lacing system
- Sophisticated minimalist style
- Price is not too high
- Does not have good support
- Lack of stability, protection, and flexibility
- Insole is not removable
- I am not a fan of the lacing system. They aren't really consistent. The shoe itself fits great and the style is awesome. They are very comfortable and keep my feet cool when I am running.
- I have 5 pairs of these in different colors and they are the best most comfortable Nike shoes I own. I would highly recommend these.
- Great comfortable shoe. The material is very thin but I was surprised, it is actually pretty durable and stretches great.
- Getting these on is a little hard. However, the shoe itself is magic. It fits great and they are really breathable and comfortable.
- These are fit to size and I was really happy about that. The upper material on this shoe is science fiction and incredible. These are not good runners but more so a comfortable casual shoe. These would not last a track or a gym. I wore them in some moisture and they were ok, I was shocked. It is a pretty good shoe.
- I was really confused with the lacing. They weren’t really easy to deal with. Ow, as far as the shoe itself, complete comfort and great design. They are super cool and keep my feet cool too.
- This shoes is exactly what it said, a sock. They are completely comfortable and snug to my foot. I didn't think these were going to be very durable due to the material and the lightweightedness, I was impressed. I took these on a hike and not one issue and they held up magically. I recommend these to anyone, they are magic and unexpected.
- I bought these because I wanted a tennis shoe that felt like a sock I was so excited when these came out. They are my casual runners and everyday shoe. I love that I can just slip them on and go.
- I love these for an everyday shoe. They are a bit different than the flyknit due to the spandex inside. These run a bit wide for Nike and I really like that. They really did a great design with this shoe and it is way more durable than people are giving credit to it for.
- I do not wear socks with these they fit so perfect and snug. I use these in the gym and they are so, so comfortable. I am going to get a couple more pairs. I have never had a more comfortable shoe.
- Clip your toenails before you wear these, they are really thin. With that being said, they are top of the line in comfort and I can use these at the gym or strolling around town they have a great profile to them and look great with jeans. I hope they make these again but with a little more durability to the sock material.
- Before you buy these, remember, these are not for gym or running use. These shoes are a casual lifestyle shoe and they work great for that. They are super comfortable and look great with outfits or joger gear. I love these shoes and will be buying more. They are really unique and fit like a glove, or a sock.
- I am so impressed with these. My running style is very light and bouncy and the fact that these are so sock like makes my feet so happy. They are so airy and light and the cushion is unbelievable. You wouldn't think it by just looking at them, but they are super durable. They also run pretty dead on in size.
- These shoes are a runner's dream. They are super light and cozy. They have a very unique style and comfort to them and let your feet breath great.
- I'm a big dude, pushing 300bs and over 6 feet and these have handled all of it. They are thin and light and cushy. They haven't failed me yet. Looks can be deceiving but these were built with that in mind.
- These are my daily errand shoes. THey are epically comfortable and my little toes can breath and move around. I also like the quick slip on style, which makes for an easy out the door and go shoe.
- I ordered these on a spur of the moment due to the design so I wasn’t sure how they were going to fit getting my normal size. THee worked out great. I am super impressed. They are probably the top in comfort our of all my sneakers and they get tons of compliments. I highly recommend these shoes.
- I was sold on the quick slip on style and now that I have them, I am over the moon with how freaking comfortable they are. This shoe is a great design and very unique and I think everyone should try them if you like your shoes to fit like they were made for your feet.
- I wear these to work where I am on my feet all day. Then, after work, I am able to take them for my walks. I like the versatility they offer and the comfort and design are like no other. Great shoe Nike. I am impressed and will probably buy these again.
- I like wearing these casually. They are great on my feet and keep them cool. Nike really outdid these in style and I hope to get another color soon.
- I really liked the style of these but that just wasn’t enough. The material on the top was just so thin, extremely thin. I know for a fact these shoes would not last with that material.
- These are a pain to get on and you can see the elastic stretching out as you use them. They are way to narrow among other size issues. The upper fabric is hard to keep clean due to its rubbery texture. These are just a horrible design in my opinion.
- These look and feel really cheap. Didn't last three months. Really horrible design.
- I was not impressed. These were really tight even though I ordered a larger size. They were really uncomfortable, causing a lot of pain so I returned them.
- The shoes are horrible to clean. They were very uncomfortable and narrow. I wasn’t able to keep these, I was not impressed. The material is just weird, like an old stretched out sock.
- These didn't work for me at al. they were way too tight and narrow and flat out uncomfortable. They were returned.
- These came in damaged. They were already questionable due to the really thin fabric. This was very, very disappointing to me. I really liked the way they looked and wanted them to work. I’d be better to actually wear a sock I think.
- I wanted to love these shoes and the comfort was definitely there. However, I fell in these and my foot went right through the fabric. I feel the material is way to thin and isn't idea for real runners. I am pretty sure they wouldn’t last a 5k.
- I only wore these twice and there are holes in them and a tear. You would think I was a Lucha Libre the way they started falling apart. I mean , all I did was walk in them. I really liked the comfort but for the cost, I expected them to last more than two wears. I am so disappointed.
- These were very cheap and didn't last a week with my wear. The sock material tore and I couldn't even return them. I am a very unhappy customer.
• Midsole has a comfortable, lightweight, and responsive Phylon cushioning
• Well-made upper package is breathable, comfortable, and flexible
• Lightweight design
• Comprehensive ventilation makes this the ideal summer shoe
• NikeiD technology lets you customize the shoe’s colors; overall style is very aesthetic
• Translucent strap across the midfoot protects your foot by holding it in place
• Price is average to low