Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield
Nike’s been one of the most recognizable and popular names in footwear for decades now, with a huge catalog of products for fans to choose from. With so many new products being designed and released every year, some individuals may have a tough time keeping up with newer releases or even distinguishing them from older ones. Although the name of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield does a fantastic job denoting its release time and defining itself apart from other Nike products, it does so in a very clunky manner. Fortunately, the shoe itself is significantly more elegant and functional than its awkward name may imply. A combination of lightweight materials and high-performing technology make these a worthy addition to any serious runner’s arsenal.
- Excellent traction and stability
- Impressive breathability and water protection
- Safe for use in low visibility environments
- Fantastic style with multiple color choices
- Discrepancies in shoe sizing
- Honesty, I've been using minimalist running shoes for close on 3 years, so it feels different wearing these. They are nicely well constructed and fit as I wanted. My only complaint might be due to the screen tone of my computer. screen. The shoes looked a different colot to what I chose online but I still get a great ride from them.
- Comfortable. I do under pronate and I find these shoes keep my feet in the right alignment. I have narrow feet and Nike do me proud with the FIT. I love the color choices and the sole feels good when I go running also very good cushion.
- These are great shoes and they keep my feet more warmer than my prior Nike Run shoes and still let my feet breathe. They help alleviate pain which I was having in my feet due to fallen arches. Another plus, is that they look really awesome!
- I get such a good smooth neutral ride, the shield set of features are awesome for wintry weather, I think this is a very good pair of shoes and I’m so happy I bought them. My only put off comment, wish I had chose a darker color.
- Really great pair of shoes. I've got plantar fasciitis for a long time and these shoes are spot on with support for all the areas of my foot where I need support. Also these give nice cushion. Good at keeping my feet dry in the rain
- I had the Saucony Ride GoreTex, they were very good but a bit bulky and stiff and felt clunky at times. I looked for a shoe for Michigan winters but one that will still feel like a good running shoe. The shoe meets EXACTLY what I wanted. It’s a beefier shoe and does keep the cold out and stops my feet getting wet.
- Took these on a 5 mile ride in zero degrees, lot’s of snow on the roads. My feet kept warm and really dry. Really good safe traction, good night visibility.
- These sneakers are something special, both comfortable and looking amazing. I can wear them with anything, jeans, shorts and sweatpants. I got caught out in the weather and these kept my feet well dry and this really surprised me because my previous sneakers always let me down and got my feet damp. The other thing which I like is that these shoes have a very secure and comfortable feel from them.
- I've already mentioned these work for all-weathers and in the rain both my feet stayed dry for the full ride. This shoe has very good cushion it’s called foam and zoom air cushion. The shoe runs slightly narrow, however that's fine for me. No doubt that the shoe looks good, I am going to get another pair for commuting.
- These are gonna be my everything sneaker. Just got to be the most comfortable sneakers I had. What I like most about them is they are padded for comfort . It’s like bouncing on air, when I run or walk. When I got these on no car or bus can leave me behind. Sooooo very light and very comfortable. I get tons of compliments about them. Really am a satisfied customer.
- I do under pronate and these help a lot. My heels are kinda narrow and Nike give a good fit. I do love the color. It’s dark black with cool, navy accents so they do look good. I want to recommend these shoes
- I got high arches, these shoes a good fit and super comfortable, we can wear these for all outdoor stuff and even casually at work. I love these and I think I will get another pair when these are done.
- A great shoe, so happy with the comfort and look but they turned up with one of the laces almost cut in half through being done in a knot maybe. Wouldn't be such a big deal yet these shoes won't look good without the right laces they should come with.
- Absolutely really love these comfortable shoes! They are totally super comfortable and look impressive too!! Very highly recommend these shoes.
- Love these bouncy comfortable jump around shoes. The very top best foot support and under foot cushion of out of the tennis shoe I’ve ever purchased.
- It’s got to be said I recommend these for awesome traction and the kind of cushion you just don’t often find in a shoe. Got to point out that running in the rain is fine as these keep my feet dry. Nice reflection for the night runs.
- Not over crazy about these shoes but I don't overly hate them so much either. The ride is way firmer and more heavier than I could have expected; the laces not easy to adjust and I think there should be more reflective accents put on the sides. I’d say they are comfortable for short rides ( 4-5 miles) and I will use them through the winter and then it’s back to Saucony or Asics.
- It’s just a tad bit small on foot width, I know I got wide feet and I do have problems finding the right shoe for me. Can still run in these but I notice a bit of squash, the cushion makes up for it for me and I love the way I keep dry feet in the snow. I won’t buy again feel a bit let down by the width
- Kinda limited but It just about works for me but for sure they could be much better. If you got wide feet I don’t suggest these shoes because they seem like they are made for people with narrow feet.
- I found I struggled with shoe sizing for these and I don; t think they run close enough to standard sizing, I would like to have had more wide foot space as these feel a bit tight after a few miles.
- Nike you got to go right on the colors, I ordered the shoe online and when it came it was not the same color. This is a gripe for me as I am really picky about colors and I found I don’t like the lighter shade of the color that I thought I was getting.
- Alternate outsole treading on medial and lateral sides
- Compressed EVA foam midsole ensures support and responsiveness
- FlyMesh upper ensures ventilation and flexibility
- Moisture resistant coating
- Higher heel drop encourages heel striking