Nike Roshe One
Among all the different brands that manufacture athletic apparel, none are more beloved as Nike. Since their humble beginnings in 1968, the company formerly known as Blue Ribbon Sports has completely dominated the world of clothes, shoes, and other accessories meant for use in various sports. It is because of Nike’s impeccable sense of style and constant innovations in fashion and function that the concept of athleisure has gained so much popularity. When looking at one of Nike’s shoes, such as the women’s Roshe One running shoe, it’s immediately apparent what makes them such an enduringly popular brand.
- Refreshing minimalist style
- Fantastic responsiveness
- Surprising flexibility
- Appealing range of colorways
- Disappointing durability
- Lackluster support
- I can say teenage son loves these shoes, these are his second pair after he ran so much that the tread was literally gone! The first pair stayed put together, with no holes or no rips and no tears, the shoe structure stayed intact as when first purchased. So I am hoping this order of shoes to do the same.
- This shoe right lasted for a year. I'm happy I made this purchase. I work up to 80 hours a week, this shoe has stood up to hurricane Irma. I’m happy and I will buy this again
- I used to not really care much for Nikes , however these are the best comfortable Nike's ever! These are real light & very comfy I often leave them on all day work or play
- Bought these for my work and they fit just great they keep my feet from sweating much as I stand all day for my job and when I get home I still wear these.
- Definitely will recommend. My son just loves these shoes he says he wants to get a new pair every year! They really are comfortable and great for school. Would definitely recommend them to wear more in the Summer.
- I like the style so much. I'm size 8 shoe so I got the size 9 which makes my feet comfortable while running. But, when I wear the shoes, they just fit my natural feet. I won’t not be able to wear sports sock.
- These shoes look just a little bit odd when they not on my feet ( because of the sole). But, they look good when they are on. I get many compliments on them regularly. They are very comfortable and light and I try to wear them casual.
- I got them for the adult son of my friend. He put them on and said, "these are best most comfortable shoes I've ever had. They feel like they massage the foot with every step." His brother tried on and right away immediately wanted them as a birthday present.
- They fit very nicely and fell secure on my feet. At first I was concerned by the soft cloth texture, so far it has held out just fine. I want to buy these again
- Absolutely and easily hands down the best shoes for me. For appearance these really rock and look really cool. Another positive pro is the comfort and light weight.
- My husband and I we both love these shoes! We got multiple pairs and decided to buy for our Dad as a Christmas present! He was delighted! He wears them around the house all day since after he had opened the box. I would be happy recommend these shoes to everyone! Good style, comfort, quality and very fair price!
- I give this shoe 5 stars I got my shoes a couple days earlier and I like them. I was a bit skeptical for them being real nikes but they are the real deal. I love my purchase. Really wish I could get the red October version.
- Just fully love the shoes, so extremely light weight and really so comfortable. But, the Obsidian color looks more black in the photos online but is really blue in reality. This was a surprise me.
- Not good to run around in or do lifting in. I usually work 9 hour straight shifts while on my feet, and these are comfortable. But when I’m lifting I am more happy with my other Reebok Crossfit shoes. They give a flat foot while the Roshe run's give more of an arch.
- Usually rock Air maxes as best but these things are really light in direct comparison. I feel like I'm dancing like a pony while walking around
- I got a new pair of these for my boyfriend. He does have such wide feet and these comfortably stretched nicely and so they do fit perfectly!!
- So 5 star scoring for comfortable!!! These fit like a pair of designer gloves and the heel impressive support is incomparable, these really are the business for me.
- Roshes aren't built to be the best for running shoe but they're certainly are one of the more stylish comfortable shoes you could want to wear.
- I have got to love the way these shoes look and feel. I also got it one day earlier so that is always good. Overall I love these and I recommend that you get a pair of them if you want comfort and the nice style of the shoes.
- Yes, yes and so I Love these great shoes! But can’t keep them clean white they get dirty easy. If you can find a way to keep them from getting too dirty looking they are a great shoe!
- For my young sons foot size. Nike's run a kinda big for his feet but he likes it with Nike shoes. He's very athletic and they do perform nice for his feet and activity level of as very good.
- I have grown to really like the shoes. They do fit my feet perfectly. Even thought these look good so I have to be care full with the soft material because it might be ruined easily. I do like these but afraid to mess them up. I got a shoe size for 7.5 and fits me comfortably and I am. 5 feet tall
- Gave these as a fathers day present for my daddy and he loves them so much he wears them in the yard, out walking, to the mall, just about everywhere, he convinced me to get a pair for myself, super comfortable!
- These aren't a shoe for running, I’m not ever going to believe that. Nike should say so when they market it. For wearing at home or walking around despite the rough insole area they can be ok. Whats with the thin material, how can it help structural support when it can stretch and tear so easily if you try to use for running.. If your looking for casual they are ok but don’t get them for running.
- I bought these shoes for regular running and after the first run felt my feet hurting a lot. I peeked in and removed the insole and found it to be useless for running just a thin cotton and underneath I found a hard synthetic type material. If you check up, every forum is against against using them for running, they have no support.
- I did like the shoes to look at; but, once I put them on I noticed a bad smell to them like a newly built building or basketball court. Apart from than that where is the underfoot cushion, did I miss something in the advertising?, They are fine to stroll in but just got to get rid of the that smell and forget about jogging, it can’t happen.
- I had them since a few months and just a few days past the shoe breakdown started when the Nike swoosh logo started to literally peel away and the thin material stretches too much so I just know it’s going to rip soon. We have never had this kinda problem before. Really bad deal.
- These do Fit perfectly oh but material was so cheap and horrible. By the 2nd week of wearing them, the material for the top was already broken, why make it so thin? I only had a few runs and they can’t take it because these are just a pair of wear around casual shoes.
- There was no normal cushion or sole when I got my shoe. Just a hard rigid weird lining like waves. I feel like my foot is being constantly grated like cheese each time I wear these these are a stand around or walk to the shop shoe
- The most uncomfortable shoe I've ever did buy The insole feels like a rigid sandpaper and the pull tab keeps rubbing up against my skin. Also, the cheap thin fabric is stretching after only 2 weeks. Really is a horrible shoe.
- Combination midsole/outsole made from EVA foam
- Highly breathable FlyMesh upper material
- Less than ½ a pound per shoe
- Four different pastel colorways
- Highly flexible design