Nike Benassi Slip
Nike has a lot of interesting R & D ideas that it likes to implement once in a while and release onto the market. It seems that Nike’s traditional and renown Benassi slip-on sandals got morphed with sneakers in this latest offering called the Nike Benassi Slip shoes. The shoes have a sort of hybrid twist as if they are not only sneakers, slip-on wear, but stylish shoes to boot. And get this, they are unisex as well, so both you and your significant other can sport them and feel good about being in shoes that are gender-neutral.
The shoes have a very interesting appearance because depending on if you look at them from what angle they appear either as sneakers, slippers or athletic shoes. When looking at them from the top down, for instance, and seeing their large strap, they appear as slippers or slip-ons. However, when looking at them from a side angle or from behind, they appear as sneakers with a very athletic and functional looking midsole. There is also a nice variation in colors no matter which variant of the shoes you go with. However, let’s not get carried away with their style. They are very functional as well in the design.
Nike Benassi Slip offers a one-piece suede upper as well as an upper suede strap for comfort; a collapsible heel with a very easy put-on and take-off time; a comfort sock liner for a very supportive cushion; mesh covers for breathability and ventilation; as well as a suede upper with reduced irritation. There is a lot to like here when it comes to sneakers. They are lightweight, flexible and have pretty good traction. This makes them good for a variety of activities besides just every-day wear.
- Suede sole
- Collapsible heel with very easy taking off and putting on
- Supportive cushion with comfort sockliner
- soft suede upper wraps with reduced irritation
- Very stylish sandals-like aesthetics
- Some may not like the big strap across the top of the upper
- Trying to be too much at once at times
- Tradeoff of using suede is low durability
- I am impressed. This shoe is VERY, VERY light and extremely comfortable.
- I took these out of the box, threw them on and ran 6 miles. Boom! They were perfect and comfortable and light and… I could just keep going. Buy them you will not be sorry. Magic carpet rides for my feet.
- I do like the shoe. They have a weird arching design to them, which threw me off but they are good otherwise.
- I wear these casual and I feel like I have a pep in my step. Very light and comfortable shoe for light work and everyday use.
- I needed a shoe that would help my back after a major shoulder and back surgery. This show is my magic shoe. They have a low cut top and the gel heels are life. I am so stoked on this find and highly recommend if you are into comfort.
- Perfect and most delectable designed recovery shoes on the planet. I am a disabled veteran and am always recovering and these carry me through the day. These are like a fashionable support slipper.
- Tried them on and didn't want to take them off. These are now my favorite shoes of all time. They are so comfortable and light. They look really good on and have a great grip to them. I own many different shoes but these are my daily and go to shoe.
- These have eliminated the need for my orthotics, yay! These are so comfortable and supportive, I really do not know what else to say!
- Super easy shoe. Slide on and run out the door. They are light and cozy. Grade A comfortable she here.
- These soles are nice and padded. They are a multi-purpose shoe but I use them as my recovery, walking and errand shoe. Nothing too intense with these. They slip on and off really easy too.
- These shoes are my daily shoe. I go shopping nad running and everything in these. I am super happy with them and recommend them to any one looking for a nice easy get around sneaker.
- These slides are the best out of the model. They seem to be more durable and have a lot more cushioning. They do not stretch weird o rip easy. They have tons of support, no need for extra insoles. They do not aggravate my already aggravated nerve in my foot. No issues, no negatives; great shoe.
- These are solid and snug your foot great. They are comfortable, really great for an everyday shoe and some light gym work.
- The arches in these super slip on sandals are the first things I put on as soon as I go outside. I have had 3 pairs of these, I cannot get enough.
- I ordered these a half size larger lie always. They are really comfortable and an extremely light shoe.
- These are spongy like and the soe is really soft. They look really neat and have great recovery support. Not a shoe to work out in. .
- I am digging no shoestring hassle while still snug to your foot. I think the cover should have been all mesh but there might be a reason behind that as far as the way they stay fit longer. They have a good flexibility so far.
- These are my everyday shoes. My go to's, my BFFFFs (Best Friends For my Feet.). Any one knowing me knows I’ll be wearing these. They are super light and comfortable. They look great and they feel even better. Great shoe Nike! I
- I have wide feet and these were snug when I got them. However, I inspected the material and thought I would wait it out a bit. These have broken in beautifully and shaped my foot and still have the cushion and comfort. These are some super soft and dope looking shoes.
- The less casual looking of the slides model. These are easy to put on and give a lot of cushion and comfort in the sole. I wish there was a way to make them as easy to slide on with a heel support.
- They had a break in period for sure. However, they are now my everythings. I have a pair outside the doors of my house. They are great to just slip on and go. They look good enough to wear with pretty much anything.
- COMFORTABLE! So incredibly snug and cushy. I actually ordered a half size down so when they stretched, they didn't over stretch. They will form to your foot!
- These work great for my banged up crappy knees. They are light and slip on and off with ease. They keep the fatigue away.
- Do not buy these if you have flat feet. Really dangerous! They make me pronate badly. I returned them.
- These squeeze my foot with every step. I was looking for a shoe I could slip on and off easily at work. They do that, they just hurt too bad to walk in all day.
- These are lacking the normal cushion I am used too. The heel was in place but the wide size I ordered for so awkward and uncomfortable. Not a good buy.
- These were two bricks on my feet. They were nothing like slippers or sneakers. They were god awful and uncomfortable.
- These ran way too small for my foot. Not a normal Nike size. I had to return them.
- These were way too tight in the toe box. I was not happy that I had to return these.
- Cheap made shoes. The sole was a hard like plastic with no support. They were way too narrow. I feel like this was process shoe. Like it was in process of getting done and sneaked out of the process into my house. Really uncomfortable shoe.
- Easy slip on and off with a collapsible heel
- Cupsole that provides flexibility and traction
- Mesh collar for ventilation
- Sockliner for cushioning and support