Puma Faas 600 S
The designers of the Puma Faas 600 S have designed a sneaker that offers a great amount of stability for runners who enjoy running for long distances. The “S” in the Puma Faas 600 S is for stability. However, despite the fact that this sneaker was designed for stability, many runners have also praised the support of this sneaker along with the superb level of comfortability the sneaker provides.
The Puma Faas 600 S has been specifically designed for women runners and offers a superb level of stability and comfort. There is a male version of this sneaker as well; however, if you are a woman runner you will have found your dream sneaker in this particular model of the Puma sneakers. The shoe fits well and thanks to the incredible shoe liner found in the midsole (the midsole offers a plethora of features that make this sneaker stand out amongst its competitors) you will be able to rest assured that your foot will stay in place throughout the duration of your running.
Lastly, the color scheme has been received very well by many of the runners. The Puma Fans 600 S is visually appealing and has been designed and styled especially for women. Although the men’s version of this model of Puma is nothing to scoff at, this particular sneaker was designed for women. If you are looking for a long distance running sneakers and heel striking shoes then look no further the Puma Faas 600 S.
- The sneaker has been widely praised for the superb amount of stability it provides runners
- The high level of comfort has been well received
- The many features that have been designed into the sneaker has been complimented by many runners
- These sneakers allow the runners to run for long distances
- The style has been praised by many runners
- The snug fit allows for a better running experience
- The Faas-Foam has provided a great amount of comfort and protection
- A reasonable price for a sneaker that provides a superb amount of benefits
- The sneaker has been designed for stability, however, the stability is greatly eclipsed by many of the other features and in the end doesn't really live up to the “S” in the sneaker model
- A common complaint amongst many runners of the seeker is that the upper air mesh is not weather resistant
- The outsole does grip that well
- Although there is a version of the for men it fails in comparison to the female version
The inclusion of the Faas-Foam has been complimented by many runners for the joyous experience it offers the runner. The designer had it in their mind that runners will be able to use these sneakers every day if they feel like it. The inclusion of this Foam material makes it less strenuous on the runner and they can run for a longer duration of time without having to worry about wear and tear of the sneaker.
Along with the inclusion of the Faas-Foam is the SupportCell that offers a great deal of support for the runners. The support that the sneaker provides for the runner has been thought by many runners as the hallmark of this sneaker. I would be very safe to say that the “S” would be better used for support instead of stability.
The midsole also provides the OrthoLite sockliner which holds the foot in place and allows the sneaker to grasp the foot and hold it in place.
This is perhaps one of the highly well-received aspects of the sneaker, but by no means, the only well received compliment of the sneaker. It is always important that any model of footwear allows some level of breathability for the wearer and the designers kept this in mind.
The comfort the sneaker allows is due in great part to the sock-liner that locks the foot in place and allows for a much more snug fit for the runner.
The midsole truly is the foundation for what makes this sneaker a superb option when compared to the other sneakers out in the marketplace.
Another place you will probably see people wearing these sneakers including yourself are the track fields. This sneaker has been designed for long-distance running and can be used for track running and curb running.
However, this is not a huge problem, it is important to know that these sneakers aren't very efficacious in the rain or on wet terrain. Many runners have experienced a difficult time gripping the ground, especially on wet terrain. It is important to know that this is just an issue whilst running in the rain. While running on dry terrain, there have been no complaints from many runners.
- The breathable mesh allows for much more easier air circulation
- The external heel counter allows for additional heel support which has been praised by many runners
- The high-rebound OrthoLite which is located in the insole provides a superlative about of comfortability
- The sneaker has also been praised for its lightweight design this is thanks to the midsole being designed with one piece Faas foam
- Also located in the Midsole is SupportCell that offers a great amount of support without adding any weight to the runner
- The Faas designers and engineers have created a stability zone that promotes added support
- The outsole provides an adequate amount of cushioning as well as great traction due in part to the Puma EverRide
- Thanks to the highly durable material in the upper the sneaker can withstand a great deal of damage
- The flexibility that is found in the sneaker is due in part to the Forefoot flex grooves
- Thanks to the plethora of key features this shoe offers a lot of benefits that make this sneaker very unique and outclass many of its competitors in the field currently.
The hallmark of this sneaker has been how stable and how comfortable it is for the runners. Many runners have praised the sneaker for being able to run for long distances without wear and tear happening. Although these sneakers were designed specifically for women they can most definitely compete with many other sneakers out in the marketplace at the moment.