Puma Sizing Chart: Do They Run Big or Small?
Although they are not new to making and selling shoes, they are new to the world of running shoes. Puma has entered the scene with a big bang with their new products.
After signing Olympic great Molly Seidel as one of their sponsored athletes, Puma gets some serious attention. If you are looking to purchase Puma running shoes, you probably find yourself wondering, “Do they fit true to size? Do they run small?”
As you have come to expect of us at RunnerClick, when you have questions, we have answers.
What Kinds of Puma Shoes are There?
Puma makes everything from casual wear to basketball shoes, golf shoes, and slide-on sandals. And, of course, we would be remiss if we failed to mention their new venture into running shoes. When the decision was made to try to break into the world of running, the German company knew they wanted to go big.
The Puma Velocity running shoe launch was a game-changer for the company. In the first quarter of having the shoes available, Puma saw a 250% increase in running shoe sales.
When figuring out what size Pumas to buy, people often compare the shoes to other name brands.
For example, if you look at Puma shoe sizing compared to Adidas, you will find that Pumas runs smaller. Adidas is one of the few brands with a reputation for running true to size.
Comparing your Pumas to Nike shoes would be a closer match as both of those brands tend to run small.
Do Puma Sneakers Run Small?
Why yes… yes, they do. You should consider sizing up at least half a size, maybe even a full size larger.
Many runners find that sizing up helps their feet be comfortable since feet tend to swell as you wear the shoes over the day.
Puma Shoes Sizing Charts
When choosing a size, you may find a sizing chart to come in handy. With a chart like the one below, you can compare sizes in Europe to the United States.
You can also learn the length of the shoe in centimeters if you are wondering if the shoe will fit long enough for you.
The women’s sizing chart is slightly different than the one for men. Luckily, we also found a sizing guide for youth.
Little Kid’s Shoes
The Best Puma Running Shoes?
Thinking about entering the world of Puma running shoes? There are a bunch of great options out there.
Topping the list are:
- Axelion Spark: This shoe is high on versatility and function. It is designed for everything from running to cross-training, so you get a lot of bang for your buck.
- Ultraride: This is an ultralight model with a flashback feel regarding style.
- Pacer Next Cage: Built with a minimalist upper, this shoe has a soft and cushioned insole.
The Puma suede shoes are a classic design that people love because they can either dress them up or down. When thinking about Puma suede sizing, you can count on the shoe being true to size regarding length.
However, they are typically on the narrow side.
Since the Puma suede is typically more casual than an actual athletic shoe, they are considered comfortably versatile.
Puma Golf Shoes
Avid golfers can attest that Puma makes a quality golf shoe. Wondering if Puma golf shoes run big or small?
Like the suede shoes, they are typically accurate in length but on the narrow side. The wide Puma golf shoe may fit more like a normal or regular shoe in other brands.
Although Puma golf shoes are made to last and comfortable golf in, you may want to try a pair before purchasing to ensure a good fit.
Give ‘Em a Whirl
Next time you are looking for some quality shoes and apparel, you should consider giving Puma a look.
With the vast array of offerings they have in their repertoire of products, there is certain to be something for everyone.
- How to Fix a Muscle Imbalance in the LegsRunning is a wonderful full-body strengthening exercise. However, oftentimes some muscles get left out of the party while...
- Couch To 5K: 8 Week Couch To 5K Training PlanAre you interested in running a 5k for the first time or for the first time in a long time? We are excited for you and th...
- The Most Effective Protein Shake Routine For RunnersCarbs often get all of the hype when running, but protein plays a big part in your performance. Carbs are great because t...
- 5 Ways to Decrease Your Plantar Fascia PainRunners hate experiencing aches and pains that sideline them from running. If you have not yet experienced this for yours...