Puma Ignite Dual
Like the genus of big cats that they derive their name from, Puma has been putting out slick, aggressive lines of trainers that have built a reputation for both style and performance for a long time. From moderately priced but still solid trainers to high-end, expensive lines that people looking for style as much as a comfortable, well-made pair that goes the extra mile on the road. Continuing with the company’s tradition for producing excellent running shoes that provide outstanding performance without necessarily breaking the bank, the Puma Ignite Deal is a trainer loaded with features, comfort, and style that will satisfy a wide range of runners and sneaker fans alike.
This lightweight, flexible trainer provides great cushioning and comfort while also remaining responsive on a run. The Ignite Dual can handle both uptempo runs and long distance rides, and its lightness will be appreciated in both cases. Although this shoe has been well-received and reviewed, one critique the Ignite Dual has encountered is that runners with wider feet haven’t found the fit ideal, so this is a trainer that’s best for narrow and medium sized feet. Besides this critique, however, the overall quality, comfort, affordable price, and style of the Ignite Dual outweighs any of its (minor) potential downsides.
With Ignite foam placed in the forefoot and heel of the midsole that provides great cushioning and response while also protecting the foot from impact, a breathable and flexible upper that fits the foot snugly after lace-up, and deep grooves on the forefoot of the outsole for additional flexibility that lets the foot move freely, the Puma Ignite Dual is a dynamic, comfortable, and stylish overall running shoe that both casual and experienced runners will appreciate at a price that won’t break the bank.
Lightweight and flexible construction is attractive to many long-distance and daily runners
Very reasonable price for a shoe with great features included
Comfortable Ignite foam midsole provides cushioning and a responsive ride
Sturdy carbon rubber outsole with deep cut flex grooves is substantial and flexible
Stylish design that comes in a number of various color combinations
- Runners with wider feet may find the fit a little uncomfortable
- These shoes are engineered to perfection. The inside has a sock like foam that forms to your feet, while the top mesh like material and lacing system work together to give you controlled fit. Genius!
- I like the slip on design and the comfort is top notch. They are super light and work great for my cross training.
- The price is in the fair range and the comfort is in the high range. They really look good on. Great style shoe.
- I am really liking this shoe. Super lightweight and very comfortable.
- High quality material for an average sneaker price. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I own. They run a little narrow so if your feet are wide, go up a size.
- I am stoked with this shoe. The narrow fit is incredible for my foot. They are light and cushy, with a really flexible sole. I stride mid to forefoot and these seem to fit that perfect.
- The material is really flexible on these as well as the sole without feeling cheap. They are really nice looking sneakers. They run a bit narrow so I went a half size up.
- I bought these for just daily use, I had to wear them to the gym one day because I forgot the others I usually use. Well, They are now my gym and runners. They were fan-freaking-tastic. Great shoe Puma.
- Wait? I have shoes on? This is what I say everytime I start walking. They are so dang light and feel like pillows. I traded my Nikes in for these. These do not give me any fatigue after my 6000+ steps a day. They have a great support and feel great on my arches. I would recommend these for sure.
- I was really pleased with the material quality. They look great and feel double great. I wear these as a casual and gym shoe.
- I knew these would be tight and they also break in for those reviewers out there that think they are narrow, that is how they are made. It adds to the long term support of the Puma. They are so comfortable and keep me stable all day.
- The color is so vibrant and pops. The shoe is so light and dreamy. It is a really comfortable shoe; my feet are happy.
- I was shocked at the price of these as good as they are. They are light and really feel great when I run in them. I got mine large so I could put insteps in. They are a great looking shoe as well; constantly getting compliments.
- I really recommend these shoes. They are very light. They hug my feet and keep me cozy all day.
- They are tight but cozy. I wore these right out of the box and they were a dream. I am sure that they will stretch out after more use.
- I got these half size up. They are great They have real simple look to them, which I love They are really bouncy and light. I feel like I am wearing dress shoes to the gym sometimes.
- I am impressed with everything about these. Tey are top of the line in comfort and design at a very, very affordable price. These are just really great sneakers. Good shoe Puma, keep it up.
- I was really liking these shoes. I mean, they are light and cozy an they just cradled my feet. Then, one day they started rubbing my arch. I looked in there and the symbol was melted into the fabric and the cushion around it wore away. I am thinking this is a just a defect in this shoe specifically.
- Really flexible and supportive on my feet. I like that they are so light, they don't give me any fatigue whatsoever.
- I love the padding in the insoles. I am pleased with the bight colors. I love vibrant colors on my sneakers. Comfy cozy runner, I like it.
- For the price, they cannot be beat. I have been pounding out miles for 3 months in these and they still look great. They are way more durable than what I have been reading.
- These fit my foot perfect right out of the bo. I was really shocked. The instep and padding hug my feet and the arches are like little bridges for my soul. Holding me up perfect and stable with no issues. Great shoe, I am sold!
- Light, durable, supportive and the comfort is unbeatable, They lack in the arches a bit but nothing an instep cannot fix.
- This shoe actually came in looking way better than the phonto. It is super sleek and fresh. I like to wear them casually and they look so good with my jeans. I was even happier with the price and comfort.
- These shoes are the best for the price. The soles really absorb shock when I am running and climbing, helping my knees and joint pain.
- These are my runners and I could not be more pleased. They also go great with leggings so I can bounce out of working out right into the bar without worrying about looking like a clown.
- These are a pain in the butt to get on. They are nice once you get past this. I am not sure if it is the no tongue design or what. Frustrating.
- I wore these comfortably for almost a week then something changed. There is a hard piece in the shoe that is rubbing and hurting my heel. Nothing visibly changed, physical pain is all.
- These wore great while they lasted, which was only around a month. They stated separating at the toe then the fabric ripped. So bummed, what a waste of money
- These blew out within a week of wear. I am shocked; I usually get a lot of wear from my Pumas.
- It was weird, one shoe was way bigger than the other.
- Very stylish name brand shoe without the high price tag
- A great all-around shoe that performs well as a serious trainer while also casual enough for an everyday sneaker
- Flexible, breathable mesh upper and deep cut flex grooves on outsole make this a surprisingly flexible trainer
- Lightweight without skimping on features
Besides the price, the Ignite Dual also provides a very comfortable, responsive ride whose construction is lightweight and flexible despite the many features included. Adding its signature stylish aesthetic to this trainer, Puma retains its position as an athletic gear company who doesn’t compromise on either style or quality in their product. For a new pair of running shoes that won’t break the bank or let you down in performance, comfort, and style, your next go-to pair may just be the Puma Ignite Dual.