Reebok Club C 85
Can you guess what the C stands for in Reebok Club C 85? Originally released in the ’80s, the Reebok Club’s C stands for ‘Champion’. The classic looking sneaker designed for both men and women is now marketed as a lifestyle shoe. Recently reintroduced, the C 85 comes in a slew of special edition colorways. Almost identical to the ’80s version of the shoe, the Reebok Club incorporates fresh hues for an appealing, updated look. The classic sneaker is also well-loved by multiple celebrities. It’s not hard to see why. The simple design is appealing and easy to match with a variety of outfits. The shoe’s comfortable feel combined with its retro look makes it a popular choice. Although it comes in many colorways, act quickly to make sure you find the style option that best matches your personality.
- Classic retro style
- Durable leather upper
- Good value
- Quality construction
- Flexible outsole
- Plush padding around the ankle, tongue, and inside the shoe
- Popular with celebrities
- Limited colorways for women
- Random fit issues
- Great Fit for sure, love the space in the toe box, using these for tennis on the weekends and some running. Super comfortable, the shoe outperforms my casual wear shoe for looks plus comfortable and style and for sports, It’s just so good. I wear these with jeans, chinos, shorts, trackies, these shoes are good with everything. Cool price to.
- I got these because these shoes are long term classic retro, I got a size half up and found them to fit perfectly. I can’t think of other shoes which can match the style and the comfort that these give, actually I bought two pairs.
- I don’t buy standard casual shoes anymore, I just buy these, its because the shoe is durable and offers seriously practical style, can wear these for any situation and they work fine, I do use them for local runs, tennis once a month but for me it’s the casual wear benefits that I like most, a very comfortable well made shoe, love it.
- I wanted Classic retro and though these have been around awhile, they get better each time they are updated, I don’t know of any other shoe that gives a luxury leather upper lots of comfort and can be worn to work anytime and anywhere.
- I don’t see any point in buying ordinary casual shoes when these shoes double up for sports, casual even ok for work. The style gets top marks from me and so does the comfort. There are not many shoes which gives a nice leather upper and a sorts style sole.
- I like these shoes they are easily among the best around but order a half size bigger and then will fit exactly. Great quality leather shoes, the cushion feels so right and my feet don’t sweat in these.
- I recommend these for sheer real affordable comfort, nice strong sole and comfortable heel combined with good quality leather for the upper part of the shoes, these are wearable for any occasion and I use them for badminton, tennis and casually.
- The shoe impressed me with the durable leather upper which gives a lot of protection and lets my feet breath, I’m a part time runner and I love these shoes, perfect for sports and equally good for wearing for just about anything.
- If your looking for good value I highly recommend these for both ladies and men, I do a lot of yachting and I have found for grip on the yacht when sailing these are 100% reliable, also hiking on warn days in the hills near my home and these shoes are absolutely comfortable.
- I bought a white pair for my husband birthday and he tried them out for tennis and these are his favorite now. He it was not long before I got a pair and I love these, so comfortable, nice leather shoe.
- I got the shoes and the mid sole cushion surprised me, it good for local jogs, or other sports, really a very comfortable shoe but I don’t recommend it for 5 up to 10 mile runs its not really designed for that. It does run well and its very comfortable for daily runs.
- The first sensation I got my first time was the impressive ankle padding, the comfort inside the shoe is incredibly good and I find that I can wear the shoe all dat at work and my feet stay fresh and comfortable.
- I had previous version and each update the shoe become more narrow, now we are looking at and inch narrower and that makes a difference for me, the comfort has gone to be replaced by squashed and uncomfortable, sad to say but I have to try another brand.
- I have had these shoes for years but its changing each time, I think Reebok need to think about going back to the style they had with the earlier shoes because that's what got people interested in the shoe and nowadays its starting to become more narrow.
- I used to always buy this shoe, I loved the fit because my feet are wide, nowadays the shoe is becoming more narrow, I still love the style, the materials used for the shoe but it no longer fits me comfortably.
- Reebok need to stop changing these shoes, I had the previous shoes and I like the toe space and the fact that I could wear them even though my feet are wide. Now I find I can’t wear them comfortably anymore because they are getting more narrow with each edition, I’m sure reebok are making a mistake. I’m unwillingly having to try another brand.
The simple design is universally appealing. The colorways offered are classy and grown-up and pair well with casual work wear or everyday clothes you might wear to go out with friends.
- Comes in multiple special edition colorways
- Features Reebok's classic union jack logo
- Leather upper
- Lightweight EVA midsole padding
- Cushioned molded sock liner
- High abrasion rubber outsole