Saucony Cohesion 11
The newest edition of Saucony’s Cohesion has hit the shelves. The neutral trainer is perfect for the occasional runner or those running low weekly mileage. The shoe is moderately cushioned, affordable, and a great deal for new and experienced runners alike. Since it’s still a new release, reviewer comments are sparse, but first impressions are mostly positive. Reviewers seem to like the Cohesion and are particularly fond of the low price point. The 11 features minor changes since the previous edition but does make some improvements regarding traction and durability.
- Great price
- Good toe box size
- Not suitable for high-mileage training
- I'm of the opinion there is not a better shoe for running, worn this line for 10 years without any issues, comfortable, reliable, durable and nice traction, these are the main points I want and get from these.
- I very much appreciate the shock absorbing, the light shoe, nice shoe profiles and the reliability of these. Nicely durable.
- Four months and these are still serving, nice weight, my feet are wider due to being flat and these are a perfect fit. Showing little signs of wear setting in.
- The mesh makes these shoes because the fit is snug and comfortable, great ventilation, excellent summer shoe but not for snow or rain.
- Great grip on damp surfaces, very comfortable shoes and lots of good support.
- The support from the shoes aces other shoes, the breath level is excellent and the width fit is perfect for me, these are good shoes.
- Perfect for summer running, breathability, dry feet, comfortable cushion, the mesh uppers give very sound support, trying these now for damp mornings to see how they perform.
- Really appreciate the shoe for its wider fit, lots of support, the mesh upper has ventilation, the sole grips and these are a top warm weather or summer shoe.
- I run 10 miles twice a week, these are perfect, lots of support and ventilation, nice traction and so far durability is impressive.
- The outsole works great for all surfaces which are local such as footpaths, roads, lot's of structural support, breathability on hot days is very good, bit more cushion would be nice though shock absorbing is ok.
- Got these and they were a half size off or short, the lace system is flimsy and weak and the mesh upper lets in rain.
- The shoe has gone cheap, thin laces, arch support is gone and the mesh upper seems fine for summer but not other seasons.
- The cushioning is way to thin, I can feel the shocks while I run, the laces are not durable and arch support needs to be better.
- These squeeze or crush my heels and the arch support is really not up to the standard of previous shoes, won't be getting these in future.
- The side of the shoe broke away after just two months running, really surprised because previous versions were durable but not this model.
- NEW better traction
- NEW more resistant upper design
- GRID cushioning system in the heel
- Rubber outsole
- Mesh upper
- Supportive upper overlays
- Padded tongue and ankle collar
- REACT2U foam footbed for comfort and impact protection