The Apple Watch Series 1 is a fitness watch with a built-in heart rate monitor. It was designed to be paired with an iPhone so that the phone can stay in the wearer's pocket and the apps and notifications can be worn on the wrist. It has an aluminum case, an Ion-X glass covering its large display, and a soft silicone sport band that can be easily switched out. Its dual-core processor makes for fast performance and it can integrate with Siri for notifications, reminders, sending and receiving texts and phone calls, and running apps.
The Series 1 uses Bluetooth to connect to the iPhone and Wi-Fi for Internet connectivity, and has a built-in accelerometer for speed, gyroscope for direction, and ambient light sensor so the watch can be used at any time, day or night. It has widgets and changeable faces, and can be used to track activities, share goals, and compete with friends and family. It is splash resistant and wearers can use Apple Pay to buy things in stores or apps. If you are an iPhone user looking for a fitness watch to track your activities and monitor your health, read this review to see if the Apple Watch Series 1 is right for you.
Read also about best shoes for big guys.
- Dual-core processor for fast performance
- Changeable soft silicone sport band
- Widgets and changeable faces
- Uses Bluetooth to connect to an iPhone and Wi-Fi for Internet connection
- Integrates with Siri for notifications, reminders, phone calls, and running apps
- Built-in accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate monitor, and ambient light sensor
- Activity tracking and sharing for goal setting and friendly competition with family and friends
- Apple Pay allows users to buy things in stores or apps using the watch
- Splash resistance allows the wearer to wash their hands or take a shower without worrying about damaging the watch
- Aluminum case, Ion-X Glass, and large display