Asics Gel Quantum 360 Knit
The Asics Gel Quantum 360 Knit is a neutral road running shoe. It has two Gel Cushioning Systems in the rear and forefoot that cushion landings, absorb shock, and transfer energy from the heel to the toe. The Trusstic System Technology keeps the shoe light and helps push the foot forward. The synthetic and fabric upper uses a seamless construction to lower the risk of blisters and irritation. The outsole uses AHAR rubber for durability in high impact areas, and the midsole uses lightweight Solyte for durable cushioning. It also has an Ortholite Lasting that manages moisture and provides comfortable breathability, as well as an Ortholite X-40 and ComforDry Sockliner that wicks moisture, comfortably cushions the foot, and allows air to flow around the foot. The Heel Clutching System Technology supports and stabilizes the heel while also improving the fit. The Impact Guidance System (IGS) Technology encourages a natural gait and improves running form. Designed for neutral runners and under-pronators, it was awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance because it promotes good foot health. If you are looking for a daily running shoe with good cushioning, breathability and energy transfer, the Asics Gel Quantum 360 Knit may be right for you.
- Very comfortable after broken in
- Can be worn without socks
- Great breathability
- Good cushioning and joint protection
- Good grip on wet surfaces
- Smooth transitions and powerful takeoffs
- Nice look
- Slightly heavy
- A bit pricey
- Needs break-in time
- Narrow around midfoot
- Runs small
- These were super soft and very comfortable, just like I have come to find the Gel line to be. They did hurt my feet a bit on the long runs. They are great for standing in and walking I think.
- These are my work out shoes. I tried to wear them to work and the heel kills. IT isn't meant to use for long hours but they are great for the gym and my flat feet. I like the shoe but won’t buy again.
- I like the new fabric, it keeps my foot secure in the shoe. They are very comfortable as well.
- These Quantums are reliable and consistent in size and comfort so far. I won’t buy any other style. They are the most comfy I have ever had. They are great with orthotics and they toe box is right in the middle, not too big, not too little. They flex well and are really light and airy. I recommend thee to anyone that asks.
- I wore my last ones out! I wish the toe area was a bit more sturdy, they always get a hole in them after a couple a months of normal wear. I do love the shoe though. The style and fit are a dream. The gel goes all over the sole so it cushions my foot just right.
- Took about t week or so to get the tes to stretch out right. Other than that, the shoe is super comfortable and eventually mold to your foot. Love these shoes! They were way more comfortable than my Hokas.
- The best Asics on the market. They are comfortable and cloud-like. They give me a little bounce to my step and I appreciate the colors they have. I puts some miles on these babies with no pain at all right out of the box. .
- They seem a bit heavier than my old runners and run a bit narrow. However, the arch support is great, they have a lot of support, and they are very firm on the ground. I wasn't able to keep using them for long runs, as they give me pain in my heels. I need more heel cushion for my marathons. They are good for short treks.
- These are a walking she and for everyday use. They are comfortable, just not the best. The toe box is a little lose for me. These are great but i prefer the Kayano 21s, I’ll probably go back to those.
- After 4 back surgeries and a couple fusions, I need a really supportive shoe for standing at work. These are light and airy and super comfortable. I do not wear socks so the air is extra nice.
- These ft melike all my other Asics fir, no change like I have been reading. I wish they had a bit more cushion to them. They are OK compared to the other Asics.
- I love the 360’s and this is my 3rd pair. They smem to have less cushion that the other 2 I had. They are nice and comfortable and fit very well.
- These fit perfect and really help the pain with my fasciitis. They were suggested online across the board as the best for this issue and they have not failed me yet.
- One of my favorite pairs of all the Asics I own. They are cushioned moderately and have a great arch support. They are really nice looking and the design seems to change color depending on perspective. Pretty cool and comfortable shoe.
- These have a great arch support and fit snug. They feel good and supportive on my heels and do not rub my ankles. Super comfortable and durable.
- I bought these in 3 colors and I am in love. They work great at work and I have no later day pains. They are supportive and have a good grip to the, . They are light and really look nice.
- These are a bit on the heavier side of running shoes. They have tons of support and work well with my long runs.
- I walk on the outside of my feet and these shoes have straightened that right out. I do not have any knee pain and I notice a huge difference in my walking and running. Super great shoe.
- This has all the support, stability and comfort I look for in a shoe. I was sad to realize that they do not last as long as I would like. They are a bit pricey to not be so durable.
- I bought these online and saved a whole ton of money. This shoes fits my foot like it was made for it. They are very pillowy and took away all the knee pain I usually experience. Great shoe, my faves.
- Asics is always comfortable. Took a alittle breaking nin and had hot feet a bit at first but that went away after a while. I have no pain and I run them daily over 5 miles on rocky and pavement terrain. They seem to be a bit on the heavier side though.
- This is a different shoe than all the Asics I have used. It has a great neutral pronation make to it and the gel really absorbs impact well. These are a great upgrade to my previous Nimbus 2000.
- I am on my second pair and I am so happy with these. They have mo break in time and are extremely comfortable from the first step.
- The feel is great; I am a Asics fan, only wear them. The cushion and feet was great. However, the design and durability lack big time. These have very thin uppers and rip and wear very easy. Not good for the price.
- I work in a dental office and only wear these there. They are already starting to wear out and tear in the toes after very little wear in 4 months I am extremely unhappy for the price.
- I was just getting an upgrade but these were not like the old 360s. These are way too narrow and snug. They are not flexible either, so I do not see them breaking in. These are just too small and rigid, period.
- Wish I would have tried it before I purchased. I have been using Asics for a while and these were sad. It is way too narrow and the gel is lacking too. These tortured my feet.
- Look good but feet like torture devices. The gel is great as always but the top, OUCH! I tried 2 weeks to break them in and Nope. They left bruises and blisters on the tops. These are now dust collectors.
- The last Noosas I had were great. These are not. They really hurt my feet. They specifically irritated my big toes; I need those, pretty important. Not what you would expect with such a high tag.
- Too tight! My feet started going to sleep when I walked in these. The toe box had room, so sizing up wouldn't have made a difference I do not think. If you have a super narrow foot, than these might work.
- Synthetic and fabric upper with seamless construction to help prevent blisters and irritation
- Ortholite Lasting for comfort, breathability and moisture management
- Ortholite X-40 and ComforDry Sockliner provides comfort, durability, moisture management and breathability
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) Technology improves and encourages a natural gait
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning Systems absorb shock and transfer energy from heel to toe
- Heel Clutching System Technology provides support, stability and improves the fit
- Trusstic System Technology reduces the sole weight while pushing the foot forward
- Solyte lightweight midsole provides durable cushioning
- AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) outsole provides exceptional durability
- American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance