ASICS GEL-Surveyor 5
In the newest edition of the ASICS GEL-Surveyor line, the company did not overhaul the shoe by any means. At first glance, the GEL-Surveyor 5 looks a little more refined because of the fewer synthetic overlays on the upper mesh. Only the medial side of the shoe contains overlays which, like other ASICS shoes, is essentially the company logo. The shoe provides the same amount of support runners found in previous models. This shoe is designed for runners with mild to moderate overpronation. It features GEL Cushioning at the rearfoot and forefoot and its support system creates a stable platform for runners to take each step smoothly and transition easily through every stride.
- A very comfortable shoe
- This is a good shoe for flat-footed runners
- Cushioning is supportive for those who are on their feet for long periods of time
- Excellent durability
- Versatile shoe
- A nice selection of colorways to shoes from
- Some users felt the cushion was too soft
- These are great for the amount of walking I do. These are stable and work great for going down and up slopes. They are comfortable and sturdy and I feel great walking the trails and doing my geotraining in them. This is my 3rd pair.
- These have good cushion without compromising support. They work well for a few months and have good arch support for my flat feet. I changed the shoelaces because they were way too long. I would probably save these shoes in a fire.
- These work great for my proating flat feet. They are comfortable going shoes so ar and they are a great quality and design. I like that they are really stable.
- Asics are my favorite shoes so, I may be a bit biased. These are priced right and they are very comfortable and cushy I didn't have to break them in any.
- I wear these around the house and doing runs. I have plantars and these work well and are really stable. They have a nice level arch support. I upgraded from the old Surveyors and I am pleased.
- The heal on these is more durable than my older Asics. They are working out great.
- These have proven to be really comfortable. They are good at absorbing my running strike pressure. I have no issues with this shoe.
- I have put well over 200 miles in a short amount of time and they are holding up every well really well. No complaints. They work great right out of the box.
- I destroy shoes quick with my 30+ miles a week. I need full support in a shoe for my fasciitis and these have that plus some. These were a bit more than I like to pay but I definitely got what I was paying for. It took me a few days to break in but they are so wonderful on my feet.
- I am very satisfied with these shoes. They have a lot of support and are really comfortable on the toes.
- I switched to these for m hip and back pain and they have relieved every bit of it.That is enough for me to recommend to any one. I feel healed. I am going to be stocking up on these.
- These were made for people like me with flat feet. They look good and are really comfortable. I would suggest ordering a half size larger that you are used too.
- These are more than worth the money. I always bought shoe for aesthetic and was starting to get tired of being in pain all day. These look ok and have really helped my pain. They have been great with my 20 mile work days.
- I had to take a couple weeks to break these in. But now, they are pillows, light and fluffy pillows for my toes. I am so in love with the comfort. I do not want to take them off after work they feel that good. Really awesome shoes.
- I m a big dude and run heavy as well. I usually cannot keep a pair of shoes cushioned. I have had these longer than any other shoe and they are still pillowing my feet. I am so happy that these are made so well. I would recommend to all the 200+ guys out there that like to run.
- These fits to size and have fit my damaged foot well without any residual pain. It cradles my injury without adding pressure and takes in shock from my strike. I am really happy with my purchase.
- These were better from the box than my old broken in beaters that I love so much. They have held up great and seem really durable. They have a good arch support and all over support and stability. They breath well and keep my feet cool.
- These help my ankles from rubbing so hard. They fit my orthos really well and give me great support and comfort all day with no issues. They work really well with my flat feet.
- I wear these everyday for everything, from work to the gym to the track. I have flat feet and these were definitely made for that. This is my second purchase and I will be buying them again until they are discontinued. They are a phenomenal shoe, worth every penny.
- I cannot have any pressure on my toes due to an old surgery and these have the perfect spacing in the toe box with no pressure. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They work for me during my 13+ hour work shifts. They are supportive and absorb shock. They fit true to size and i do not think I will ever buy another type of shoe again.
- I use these for my HIIT classes and they really stand firm. They are really roomy in the toe box and provide a lot of support. They fit true to size , which is nice and creates a great arch support. They are a bit more heavier than most training shoes but nothing too bad.
- I might need to reorder a half size bigger as my toes were a bit squished. Over all, they are a great shoe and super comfy.
- I love Asics because they are always on point with the sizing I have wide feet and have never had a n issue with returning. The soles are replaceable and this is great because I wear inserts. These are great shoes.
- I aman ASICS fan. These have made me question that, however They fit weird and the lining started to fall apart within a month and a half. They kept giving me blisters since the fabric wore off the heels. I think they just used cheap material and it really made the shoe bad.
- I paid way too much for these for them to start separating and falling apart around the toes. I am really disappointed in these. I barely used them.
- It seems that the Asics keep getting worse and worse. I keep busting through the toes. The material seems to be getting cheaper and cheaper. No these were shredding in the heels as well. I only work them for a couple months.
- These shoes have absolutely no arches to them. They are horrible for my overpronation. I found these worthless and dangerous for my feet.
- These shoes had a really short tongue that didn't stay where the tongue was supposed to stay. They were also too small.
- I have been using Asics for 10+ years and these really are disappointing. These made my feet go numb in the toes and the top. They were not wide or long enough even at a larger size. They did not work well with my HIIT training and they are really expensive.
- These damaged my feet enough to where I have to sit out from running for a bit. I wanted to see if they would break in but they broke my feet. My heels and ankles are so sore. They obviously are lacking in some major support.
- They have given me huge blisters and even though I have worn them a few times they are still uncomfortable. They are my size and I have worn Asics for years. This is my first problem with Asics.
- These fall apart too easy and the heels rub out fast. 2 months, mine are done. Really poorly made shoes.
- I ordered these 2 times in 2 different sizes and they were both way too tight.
•Dynamic Duomax support system
•Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology cushioning systems
•Guided Trusstic system technology
•Guidance Line midsole technology
•AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) outsole