Looking for a hydration pack for long runs or bike rides? Look no further than the Camelbak Octane XCT. It's a hydration pack that's versatile, stylish, and has plenty of extra pocket room for all your run or cycling gear. Easy access to water isn't the only thing a hydration should have. It should also be comfortable to wear, even when the bladder is full of water. Thankfully, the Camelbak pack fits the bill. It also comes with a Lifetime Guarantee and thanks to a Quick Link system, the bag can be outfitted with accessories so you can keep on updating it as your needs and preferred activities change.
Besides the no-frills bladder, the bag also features roomy exterior pockets that provide easy access to users. They're perfect for storing gels and can accommodate a Smartphone. One annoying that user's pointed out was that many of the bag's straps, although comfortable and adjustable, did not have a place to tuck away extra strap length. The straps then end up dangling around, which can be annoying on the move.
- 4 exterior pockets
- Main compartment with 2L bladder (included)
- BPA-free bladder
- Hydrolock nozzle
- The nozzle can be removed
- Anti-bacterial bladder and nozzle HydroGuard material
- Quick Link System allows users to add-on accessories
- Unisex fit
- Adjustable straps including waist belt with zippered pockets
- Elastic straps to keep things locked down
- Backed by Lifetime Guarantee