Merrell All Out Peak
What can three friends possibly do together? Can three friends start a business together, and not only start, but establish the company as a trade giant in the world of shoe manufacturing with a record sales of $500 million to satisfied consumers in 2010? Well, whether you will vote yes or no, Clark Matis, Randy Merrell, and John Schweizer have proved that indeed willpower is the biggest miracle. Merrell, the marvel has recently launched their “Merrell All Out Peak” shoe line and they have succeeded in catching the buyer’s heart as soon as the shoes had been launched to the public market.
- A highly breathable synthetic upper sole
- The “HyperWrap 360 Degree Fit System” helps to hold your feet in place.
- Side layouts and the upper hood provide great support
- Provides good arch support
- “TrailProtect technology” protects the sole
- The hard upper sole grip helps prevent the mesh area from splitting away
- The "anti microbial Removable Foot bed’ allows the feet to remain sweat free.
- The grip can sometimes be too tight, especially for those with wide feet.
- The lace system may make you feel a bit uncomfortable or be a bit irritating
- They are slightly overpriced
The ‘Fit’ of a trail shoe is most probably the highest influencing factor upon which the comfort and sustainability of the athlete depend on. According to a ton of satisfied users, the “HyperWrap 360 Degree Fit System” is a virtuoso invention of the folks working at Merrell. It skilfully holds the feet in place even after a long tracking, running, or working out without any harsh feeling and narrow gripping. Almost all of the reviewers have admitted that the quality material used in the manufacturing is almost unmatched in the list of contemporary running shoes out today.
As per some of the consumers that were just a little-bit unsatisfied, the fit is sometimes too narrow and it is threading a problem especially for those who have a comparatively wider feet structure.
The upper sole has been reported to be a bit extra buttressed, which often hinders the comfort level and easy feet movement. Actually, if you're looking for a shoe with similar comfort, the Mizuno Wave Rider shoe is a popular option that deserves a quick view when your concern is the perfect fit.